marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

May I point out that this woman, who is advocating a civil war is on the Homeland Security Committee. She gets to see highly classified intel on the people that would be the ones who implement the "divorce" she is speaking of. So Kevin has assigned the Fox to the Hen House?
Cool

So...if US intel finds that white supremacist are planning an attack in a Blue State, margie can just bury the info and refuse to ask the FBI to act. And Kevin is okay with that?
Wow, all that TDS and still room in your head for White Supremacist fantasies.

Just what have the "dems gotten away with?" When did they incite a sedition? When did they attack Capitol police? When did they lie about an election for over two years? When did they gather a group of fake electors in several states in an effort to overturn an election? When did they call a SoS in a state they lost and ask him to find 17,800 votes?
Kook

if they are paying taxes they aren’t free loaders

it’s true red states have an overwhelming load of federal property and also indian tribes

they will continue to share that burden it’s an honor to
Red states have more Federal property-Indian reservations, long rural highways, national parks, military bases.
That's what the MAGAts wanted....more dead American troops in Afghanistan.
That's a lie.

Try looking at it from their perspective:

They can't win elections,
Their game of divide and conquer ain't working,
Their propaganda network was caught in lies so big they can't be defended,
Their leaders are a washed up, overweight, lying loser from Florida, and a whack brained female from Georgia with
diarrhea of the mouth,
and they just got upstaged by President Biden and his secret trip to Ukraine making their beloved Putin look like a
rotten piece of cabbage.

Bigly!!!
Wow do you kooks write each others propaganda, or just share thoughts on date night, or what to get such lunatic babble??

I have never understood this. Were the people of Austro-Hungry traitors for wanting separate countries? I would have thought a region being able to choose which country they belong to is the ultimate form of Democracy.
Or the split of Czechoslovakia.
Mac the One Trick Pony says the same thing in every thread

I could start a thread about the best lasagna recipe and Mac would cry about partisan politics ruining lasagna recipes
26 posts a day. Twenty-six posts a day, each and every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for ELEVEN YEARS. Much like JoeB and RW, Mac's ENTIRE LIFE is this site. Or he is a spambot.
And right on cue. Again. I make a point, they jump in to illustrate it for me.

Good stuff.
Your only point is on your head.

/——/ Because NYC is the Mecca for broadcasting. The rich and famous all live within walking distance of the midtown studio. The UN, Wall Street are all right there for easy access to the movers and shakers.
And moving a TV studio is not something you do in a minute.
That poster is a fifth column agent for Putin.
You are a poster child for punishing libel with trillion-dollar fines, multi-decade prison sentences, and probably public canings.

Fuck yes, run he n MTG on same ticket!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!
MAGA
It's amazing to me how many people think they are future predictors. "It can't happen, it can't POSSIBLY happen!" they yell happily. Then it happens, and they get all mad.

It's amazing to me how many people think they are future predictors. "It can't happen, it can't POSSIBLY happen!" they yell happily. Then it happens, and they get all mad.

Make it happen, run them on the same ticket!!!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE run those 2 on the same ticket!

BTW - Who exactly would the red states sell their food to if not the blue states? Would they just let it rot?
Every overpopulated country in the world: that's all of them that don't produce enough to feed their own country. Even developed countries like Britain don't (haven't for a long time). Egypt imports the most grain of any country in the world: and in Roman times it was the "breadbasket of the world." They lack about 55% of enough food to feed their vast over-population. We would never have trouble selling food ---- never have. They may well have trouble buying food, as has started to happen lately with the war in Ukraine.

Every overpopulated country in the world: that's all of them that don't produce enough to feed their own country. Even developed countries like Britain don't (haven't for a long time). Egypt imports the most grain of any country in the world: and in Roman times it was the "breadbasket of the world." They lack about 55% of enough food to feed their vast over-population. We would never have trouble selling food ---- never have. They may well have trouble buying food, as has started to happen lately with the war in Ukraine.

So if the Blue states agreed to letting the Red states secede peacefully, you'd respond by trying to starve us to death, correct?

I guess you've given good reason why the Blue States shouldn't let the Red States secede....

So if the Blue states agreed to letting the Red states secede peacefully, you'd respond by trying to starve us to death, correct?

I guess you've given good reason why the Blue States shouldn't let the Red States secede....
You catch on quick ------

But good luck with trying to stop us.

Or the split of Czechoslovakia.

26 posts a day. Twenty-six posts a day, each and every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for ELEVEN YEARS. Much like JoeB and RW, Mac's ENTIRE LIFE is this site. Or he is a spambot.

Your only point is on your head.

Wait are you serious? Whoa

But wait, wait!! I thought you all were eager and panting to see us secede as soon as possible! I was amazed and delighted to see in this thread the first basic overall agreement between left and right in a long time --- we want to go and you're glad to see us go.

Let's stick to that. Besides, you all say you've got PLENTY of food in the leftwing areas, and you can feed all the deadbeats in your cities, so go ahead: enjoy feeding them. You don't need us.

Forum List

Back