marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

So far we've had very good luck stopping you....

But, please feel free to continue living in your fantasy world!

I can use the laugh!
You can't be stopping us ---------- we haven't even STARTED seceding yet! Wait till we start, at least.

I don't understand why you don't want us to secede like all the other leftists do. You know you'd love it. Just leftists and blacks and criminals and homeless camping on the sidewalks and rioters and flash mobs and organized shoplifting and all that excitement! You'll love it: all your favorite people. We're so boring --- we're into law and order. You need more Summers of Love abandoned zones to have leftist fun.

Last edited:

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

That is an awesome question!

But wait, wait!! I thought you all were eager and panting to see us secede as soon as possible! I was amazed and delighted to see in this thread the first basic overall agreement between left and right in a long time --- we want to go and you're glad to see us go.

Let's stick to that. Besides, you all say you've got PLENTY of food in the leftwing areas, and you can feed all the deadbeats in your cities, so go ahead: enjoy feeding them. You don't need us.

I'd be happy with the Red States seceding. It would free the Blue states to finally progress without the dead weight of the Red states.

I don't feel threatened in the slightest about the red states starving the blue states. There's a whole lot more agriculture in the Blue states then you imagine, and we have the money to buy from the rest of the world.

However, since most of the red states are already bordering on economic disaster, without the huge transfer of wealth from the Blue to the Red states, the red states will become an economic disaster. I'd be ROFLMAO!!!

I'd be happy with the Red States seceding. It would free the Blue states to finally progress without the dead weight of the Red states.

I don't feel threatened in the slightest about the red states starving the blue states. There's a whole lot more agriculture in the Blue states then you imagine, and we have the money to buy from the rest of the world.
Excellent! Then we're in perfect agreement. We want to go and you want us to go.

No reason for Union troops to be sent to Bull Run again: remember that if it comes up in a couple years.

Excellent! Then we're in perfect agreement. We want to go and you want us to go.

No reason for Union troops to be sent to Bull Run again: remember that if it comes up in a couple years.

Yup. I'd love the red states to leave the Union. Now that slavery is illegal, I have no problem with it.

It's humorous that you do not begin to comprehend the complexities of our society and actually think that seceding would be possible.

You don't seem to understand that almost all the wealth of the south came from the north, and without the Blue states the South would turn back into the disaster it was before 1980.

No need for troops, we'll just sit back, drink some beers and laugh!

If no one moves, and everyone can still vote as they choose, what would the divorce do?

I can't say. It wasn't my idea. I'd refer you to Marjorie for further details, please write her at her Washington office for details on how she was planning it. But offhand, I'd say she was really just thinking out loud about how divided the left have made us, and the increasing inability for the left to work and live in harmony with regular Americans and how in principle at least, we'd all probably be happier to go our own ways, Americans back to that great shining city on the hill that became the beacon of the world and left can move along to taking their part and completing the dumping of it into the cesspool of globalist Marxism they are intent on masking it.

Here's what's funny. Those wanting it on both sides will be put to hard labor and they are afraid of it and can't handle it.

It's humorous that you do not begin to comprehend the complexities of our society and actually think that seceding would be possible.
Norman Angell before WWI: "The bankers would never allow war in Europe! They make too much money!"

Yeah, the people with poor imaginations always, always assume "it can't happen here!"

Also remember, the next Bull Run will be a sword drone going through you when you leave the house. The the government comes and slaughters your family.

Also remember, the next Bull Run will be a sword drone going through you when you leave the house. The the government comes and slaughters your family.
Noted that you hope for that. Not really a nice person, are you?

F5E46216-4425-484C-B220-6C8A90962583.jpeg

Noted that you hope for that. Not really a nice person, are you?
Nope i am not. But i am just remarking how a modern civil war would be handled. Evidently you can't handle the truth.

Of course thats nothing. Look up Syra or Iraq or Sudan on how countries deal with civil wars.

Nope i am not. But i am just remarking how a modern civil war would be handled. Evidently you can't handle the truth.
Why should I "handle the truth" when it's just your lying future-telling?

No reason, this is just crazy talk. You can't know anything BEFORE it happens. You sound like the weather channel with their "historic Storm of the Century" Every Single Weekend. And it never, never happens.

Just what have the "dems gotten away with?" When did they incite a sedition? When did they attack Capitol police? When did they lie about an election for over two years? When did they gather a group of fake electors in several states in an effort to overturn an election? When did they call a SoS in a state they lost and ask him to find 17,800 votes?
Phony Russian collusion, threating USSC justices over Dobbs, CCP spies working for certain CA Democrats in Congress throwing out poll watchers in certain swing states in 2020.

Forum List

Back