Mark Geragos, attorney for Jussie Smollett and Colin Kaepernick, charged as Avenatti co-conspirator

You do realize they have him on tape regarding the extortion...

Same thing happened to Stormy when a bunch of trump thug police arrested her at a strip joint on phoney charges .

I am sure him being a retard and grifter have nothing to do with it.

Quit falling down the well,
Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head...

Same thing happened to Stormy when a bunch of trump thug police arrested her at a strip joint on phoney charges .

Oh! Obviously being targeted! By the FBI and some other pretty powerful Law Enforcement officials and Prosecutors for trying to Extort money from Nike. Didn't work with Trump so he moved on to other targets. And this guy was the Darling of the left during the SCOTUS confirmation hearings. Birds of a feather. The Carnage is just beginning.:5_1_12024:

What were those charges again? We would like to get another good laugh! The left defending the" Virtue" of Stormy "F me in the A hole" Daniels. LMFAO.

images
images

Good.

"Nobody escapes this, nobody!"

Thanks Skye! They all thought they were getting The President. When they really just showed their real Nature and the PoPo's caught on that they're all scumbags that need to be investigated, :thankusmile: FBI Finally found some Crimes to Prosecute that are real crimes congratulations!! No more witch hunt, they should have plenty of time to Investigate The other side of the Russia Collusion Story now. :th_avatar107484_8:

Forum List

Back