Mark Hollis RIP

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well damn :(

Talk Talk’s Mark Hollis dead at 64

3D5KP5DY2ZCT7IG3LO6CXEGBKA.jpg

Mark Hollis, the frontman for the influential new-wave band Talk Talk, has died. He was 64.

“I am very shocked and saddened to hear the news of the passing of Mark Hollis,” band bassist Paul Webb said on Instagram. “Musically he was a genius and it was an honor and a privilege to have been in a band with him … He was one of the greats, if not the greatest.”

Mark Hollis, the frontman for the influential new-wave band Talk Talk, has died. He was 64.

“I am very shocked and saddened to hear the news of the passing of Mark Hollis,” band bassist Paul Webb said on Instagram. “Musically he was a genius and it was an honor and a privilege to have been in a band with him … He was one of the greats, if not the greatest.”

I felt bad for him at first, but then i heard a couple of his songs. Now im glad hes dead.

I felt bad for him at first, but then i heard a couple of his songs. Now im glad hes dead.

I don't know who he is but that's a terrible thing to say. You need to change your screen name.

Go fuck yourself.

With a used wall stud full of sheetrock screws

Forum List

Back