Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

No worries, the idiot just trapped himself.

Nice rebuttal, in an earlier post I acknowledge getting drunk and remembered very little of that night. Blackouts are not an excuse and blackouts (in my singular experience) were not total.

I did not accuse the guy who called me an idiot of sexual harassment, my point was clear and it's not the first time he failed to comprehend the written word. When one reads with a bias, one reads what they want to believe.

I have no idea what that gibberish means, I am noting you haven't provided any details you verified in your preliminary investigation.

My "preliminary investigation"? Explain that.

I challenged you to investigate my getting drunk about 40 years ago and sexually harassing my now wife. I want you to tell the rest of the folks exactly where that happened and who witnessed it and exactly what I did, with just the information I provided. That's what this Ford woman is demanding of the FBI with pretty much the same information. Are you too feeble to be up to that task?

So you tried to rape your wife?

Not a word used within the discussion. Find an adult to read the thread to ya.

Nice rebuttal, in an earlier post I acknowledge getting drunk and remembered very little of that night. Blackouts are not an excuse and blackouts (in my singular experience) were not total.

I did not accuse the guy who called me an idiot of sexual harassment, my point was clear and it's not the first time he failed to comprehend the written word. When one reads with a bias, one reads what they want to believe.

I have no idea what that gibberish means, I am noting you haven't provided any details you verified in your preliminary investigation.

I challenged you to investigate my getting drunk about 40 years ago and sexually harassing my now wife. I want you to tell the rest of the folks exactly where that happened and who witnessed it and exactly what I did, with just the information I provided. That's what this Ford woman is demanding of the FBI with pretty much the same information. Are you too feeble to be up to that task?

Unfortunately due to exclusionary laws, your wife can't be forced to cooperate and testify against you. :11_2_1043:

No such law for witnesses. You want to take up the task?

What are you talking about? Married couples can not be forced to cooperate and testify against their wife/husband in an investigation.

So, we've come to the point where no evidence is required to indict someone accused of a crime? As long as some be-atch can claim some dude "sexually" did, regardless of the statute of limitations, the guy is GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY!!!!! Hang that guy, cut off his dick and balls, and make damned sure he'll never get hired for a job again...ever...
C'mon, where's our constitutionally guaranteed prosecution under the law? Guess that's out the window if connected to President Trump.
Time's up
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw0TfwpR3sJ9x1eB0iu3XyZK&ampcf=1
Told her therapist 6 years ago, was ruined for years. Times up sexist a****** GOP s*** heads.

Yeah, 4 dudes, no where, no when, it has to be the flimsiest accusation in history, and you fucking commies are ready to pronounce a life sentence. FUCK YOU COMMIES.

Dr. Ford said there were a total of FOUR boys at that gathering (two in the bedroom and two downstairs). Are all the boys deaf, dumb, and stupid? This should be thoroughly investigated.
She is a lying sack of shit left wing operative. Why come forward now?

Unfortunately due to exclusionary laws, your wife can't be forced to cooperate and testify against you. :11_2_1043:

What are you talking about? Married couples can not be forced to cooperate and testify against their wife/husband in an investigation.

Maybe you should go back a few pages and get caught up.

This is nothing but a scheme by the left to delay the confirmation vote, no different than other circus stunts they have pulled over the past 6 weeks.

I can hardly remember a high school date that didn't start out with a hormonal teenage boy trying to get to 1st base. Some more rude than others, and after being put in their place, we'd go have fun doing something together.
74bb6cdab9f86ebb001b8f8ef139cfbf.gif

This is a deep state ploy that is not going to prevent Kavanaugh from taking his seat on the Supreme Court, but it does show the desperation of the Democrats.
Republicans need to come out in droves to vote for politicians that will work with Trump to get shit done.
All the more reason to vote Republican in midterms.

Of course he doesn't want to testify... it is a lose-lose-lose situation for him. He either takes the chance to get busted for perjury, he goes there and just repeats he doesn't remember anything which hurts Kavanaugh, or he tells the truth and hurts Kavanaugh and his position inside Conservative circles.

So he just sent a letter through his lawyer instead.
The truth doesn't hurt Kavanaugh, moron. The truth is that it never happened, and that is exactly what this "witness" said.

Maybe you should go back a few pages and get caught up.

And I told you. You asked him to investigate your "sexual harassment" on your now wife from 30 years ago. And I said he couldn't because if she is your wife, she doesn't have to cooperate and she couldn't be forced to testify against you.

What's so hard to understand about that?

So, we've come to the point where no evidence is required to indict someone accused of a crime? As long as some be-atch can claim some dude "sexually" did, regardless of the statute of limitations, the guy is GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY!!!!! Hang that guy, cut off his dick and balls, and make damned sure he'll never get hired for a job again...ever...
C'mon, where's our constitutionally guaranteed prosecution under the law? Guess that's out the window if connected to President Trump.
Time's up
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw0TfwpR3sJ9x1eB0iu3XyZK&ampcf=1
Told her therapist 6 years ago, was ruined for years. Times up sexist a****** GOP s*** heads.

Yeah, 4 dudes, no where, no when, it has to be the flimsiest accusation in history, and you fucking commies are ready to pronounce a life sentence. FUCK YOU COMMIES.

She can't remember where, or when. And since when is 4 dudes and some girl is a party? Her story is full of holes and smells fishy.

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Kavanaugh has no supporting witness, he is known to have perjured himself at least 5-Times.....typical lying Con.
Kavanaugh committed no perjury. That's just a sleazy leftwing propaganda ploy. Lies are their stock in trade.

Of course he doesn't want to testify... it is a lose-lose-lose situation for him. He either takes the chance to get busted for perjury, he goes there and just repeats he doesn't remember anything which hurts Kavanaugh, or he tells the truth and hurts Kavanaugh and his position inside Conservative circles.

The truth doesn't hurt Kavanaugh, moron. The truth is that it never happened, and that is exactly what this "witness" said.

If it never happened then he just has to say under oath it never happened. If he said he doesn't remember, then all he has to do is say under oath that he doesn't remember.

I don't think you get the guy's statement. He literally said he did not put himself into this, someone else did. He is basically saying he does not want to be put under the magnifying glass under oath where there can be no good outcome for him.

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Kavanaugh has no supporting witness, he is known to have perjured himself at least 5-Times.....typical lying Con.
Kavanaugh committed no perjury. That's just a sleazy leftwing propaganda ploy. Lies are their stock in trade.

Lies are all the left have. What's crazy is they don't even care if they are caught lying, they just go right on lying. These filth do not deserve to be US citizens.

Hahahahaha, That is evidence? You go by what is said.....not what hasn't been said.

Yes his testimony is evidence. If he can't deny it happened, that doesn't help Kavanaugh one bit. He's written books about how he was a blackout drunk. You should read and watch more news sources...
By the way, just what books were written by him when we just found out about this? Please source it for me. It might be a good read.,

He wrote in books about his activities as a kid and being a drunk.

"But Mark Judge, now a writer and filmmaker, wrote in his memoir two decades ago that he spent some of his high school years “completely annihilated” on alcohol and trying to “hook up” with girls."

Kavanaugh High School Pal Writes In Memoir Of Being Wild Drunk With Girls | HuffPost

Again, and I've said this numerous times over the last week. You guys that argue pages and pages in threads here need to take more time to actually research wtf you are arguing about instead of posting first, then reading later. You'll look less foolish.
That does not place him at this party, and you can't prove otherwise. So you are the one who is foolish.

He WON'T say he WASN'T at the party... and he WON'T say Kavanaugh is innocent.
We live in a nation where your innocent until proven guilty. He said he never remembers the incident described as ever happening in his presence. Get a better news source. This is a lowlife smear campaign orchestrated by the Democrats.

If it never happened then he just has to say under oath it never happened. If he said he doesn't remember, then all he has to do is say under oath that he doesn't remember.

I don't think you get the guy's statement. He literally said he did not put himself into this, someone else did. He is basically saying he does not want to be put under the magnifying glass under oath where there can be no good outcome for him.

You are putting words in his mouth and making shit up. :eusa_liar:

Yes his testimony is evidence. If he can't deny it happened, that doesn't help Kavanaugh one bit. He's written books about how he was a blackout drunk. You should read and watch more news sources...
By the way, just what books were written by him when we just found out about this? Please source it for me. It might be a good read.,

"But Mark Judge, now a writer and filmmaker, wrote in his memoir two decades ago that he spent some of his high school years “completely annihilated” on alcohol and trying to “hook up” with girls."

Kavanaugh High School Pal Writes In Memoir Of Being Wild Drunk With Girls | HuffPost

Again, and I've said this numerous times over the last week. You guys that argue pages and pages in threads here need to take more time to actually research wtf you are arguing about instead of posting first, then reading later. You'll look less foolish.
That does not place him at this party, and you can't prove otherwise. So you are the one who is foolish.

We live in a nation where your innocent until proven guilty. He said he never remembers the incident described as ever happening in his presence. Get a better news source. This is a lowlife smear campaign orchestrated by the Democrats.

The question is, will Republicans grow a pair and tell the Dem's to fuck off.

Yes, and why should he? If he does, he will instantly become a target for every leftwing scumbag agitator in the country. The Dims on the judiciary committee will do everything they can to drag his reputation through the mud. Unlike Ms Ford, he didn't volunteer for this.

No he is not saying that. He said it never happened to his recollection. Why doesn’t this common piece of shit lying bitch testify in public? Because she is part of a smear campaign. She should be subject to a civil suit.

We also live in a nation where circumstantial evidence IS part of investigations. I don't need a better news source because it is all over the place. Feel free to do some of your own research. You Trump supporters on this forum are some of the laziest fucks I've ever seen. You read one paragraph off one article and come here and create a thread without doing ANYMORE research than that... and after 10 minutes when other people present you evidence from all over the place that totally blows up your argument, you ask for them to post their sources... then when they get posted, you don't click on them, you don't read them, and then you attack the source. I could post you 15 links to sources and you wouldn't read a single one of them. Do you have an ounce of self respect?

Forum List

Back