Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Ah, what happens in the room, stays in the room.

Prep boys..... that he "doesn't remember" is evidence that he knows something happened.
:blahblah:

Nice argument dude. The sort of level we've learned to accept from you on a consistent basis.

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Prep boys..... that he "doesn't remember" is evidence that he knows something happened.

Nice argument dude. The sort of level we've learned to accept from you on a consistent basis.
Your comment was an example of mental illness...like the kind Ford has.

No argument needed.

Ford says Bret was a bad boy. Then when asked pertinent questions for verification the questions and answers go as follows.

Q. Where did it happen, A. in MD.
Q. Where in MD, A. Chevy Chase
Q. Where in Chevy Chase, A. I don't know.
Q. When did it happen, A. When I was in HS.
Q. What year of HS, A. I don't know.
Q. Was it summer or fall, A. I don't now.
Q. Who was at the party, A. I don't know.

Such a reliable witness, no prosecutor EVER ASKED FOR.

No argument needed.

Ford says Bret was a bad boy. Then when asked pertinent questions for verification the questions and answers go as follows.

She recalled this after being in a session with a head shrinker. She’s a nut.

Your comment was an example of mental illness...like the kind Ford has.

You're the one coming out with the insults, not me.

Everyone in that house should be forced to testify. Surely they all aren't deaf, dumb, and stupid.

No argument needed.

She recalled this after being in a session with a head shrinker. She’s a nut.
PTSD caused by Kavanaugh's assault on her!

I'm astounded there are people dishonest or stupid enough to fall for this latest libtard crap show.

Trust me, only desperate, lowlife filth is falling for it...in other words, only disgusting LefTards.
/——-/ Breaking News
F7417174-A62F-4912-B3D6-DDF920468252.jpeg

Not only that Ford needs to face charges for false accusations (libel and slander) of a felony.

Not only that Ford needs to face charges for false accusations (libel and slander) of a felony.
/——/ Ford is a tool of the democRATs to delay if not derail the Kavanugh vote till after the midterms.

Kavanaugh has no supporting witness, he is known to have perjured himself at least 5-Times.....typical lying Con.

When something doesn’t happen, exactly how many witnesses would there be?

You trying to look moronic? If so, it worked.

Everyone in that house should be forced to testify. Surely they all aren't deaf, dumb, and stupid.

YOu want to grab everyone who was at a party, 35 years ago, and force them to testify about what they might have heard or not heard, based on this shit?

lOL!!!

I can see it now.

"YOu claim you don't remember seeing the three kids go upstairs? We have testimony that you not 15 feet from the stairs, throwing up in the corner, PERJURY CHARGES FOR YOU!"

His statement to Senator Grassley.

“I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved,” Judge said in a letter signed by his lawyer on Tuesday. “The only reason I am involved is because Dr. Christine Blasey Ford remembers me as the other person in the room during the alleged assault.”

“In fact, I have no memory of this alleged incident,” he added. “Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the matter Dr. Ford describes.”

Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify
no more calls, we have a witness.

Dr. Ford said there were a total of FOUR boys at that gathering (two in the bedroom and two downstairs). Are all the boys deaf, dumb, and stupid? This should be thoroughly investigated.
this is a pure case of bullshit in the "i will keep crying til i get my way and regardless of what the witnesses say - someone out there has to agree with me and i demand we keep on this until we find this said person. when we do, the 10 before that gave a contradictory answer, well they don't matter"

pure bullshit. give it up.

Forum List

Back