Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Ah, what happens in the room, stays in the room.

Prep boys..... that he "doesn't remember" is evidence that he knows something happened.
:blahblah:

Nice argument dude. The sort of level we've learned to accept from you on a consistent basis.

No argument needed.

Ford says Bret was a bad boy. Then when asked pertinent questions for verification the questions and answers go as follows.

Q. Where did it happen, A. in MD.
Q. Where in MD, A. Chevy Chase
Q. Where in Chevy Chase, A. I don't know.
Q. When did it happen, A. When I was in HS.
Q. What year of HS, A. I don't know.
Q. Was it summer or fall, A. I don't now.
Q. Who was at the party, A. I don't know.

Such a reliable witness, no prosecutor EVER ASKED FOR.

She recalled this after being in a session with a head shrinker. She’s a nut.
PTSD caused by Kavanaugh's assault on her!

It doesn't work that way. Sexual assault and rape victims have excellent memories of the incidents, unless, of course, during the crime they were beaten and suffered a severe head injury. Maybe she forgot something, but that something was to include a severe beating including a head injury in both her bogus letter and when speaking to a therapist.

This chick is not going to testify.

What are you talking about? Married couples can not be forced to cooperate and testify against their wife/husband in an investigation.

Maybe you should go back a few pages and get caught up.

And I told you. You asked him to investigate your "sexual harassment" on your now wife from 30 years ago. And I said he couldn't because if she is your wife, she doesn't have to cooperate and she couldn't be forced to testify against you.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Too bad you're too incompetent to come up with a few details accurately, the time frame was about 40 years ago, and I sexually harassed a woman that would LATER be my wife. So run along, grab your mommy by the hand and see if she can explain the discussion to you.

Doesn't matter that she LATER became your wife. Spousal privilege is still in effect. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

"In the common law, spousal privilege (also called marital privilege or husband-wife privilege)[1] is a term used in the law of evidence to describe two separate privileges that apply to spouses: the spousal communications privilege and the spousal testimonial privilege.

Both types of privilege are based on the policy of encouraging spousal harmony and preventing spouses from having to condemn, or be condemned by, their spouses: the spousal communications privilege or confidences privilege is a form of privileged communication that protects the contents of confidential communications between spouses during their marriage from testimonial disclosure, while spousal testimonial privilege (also called spousal incompetency and spousal immunity) protects the individual holding the privilege from being called to testify in proceedings relating to his/her spouse. However, the spousal privileges have their roots in the legal fiction that a husband and wife were one person."

Spousal privilege - Wikipedia

God you're such a pathetic little flake. You can be convicted of raping your girlfriend today and still marry her after you get out of jail, that won't vacate the conviction. But also a man or woman can be convicted of sexual assault of their spouse while they are married and one spouse can testify against the other.

But as usual you're trying to deflect from the the point of the exercise, that's not having enough information about an event or the legal jurisdiction to conduct an adequate investigation. You can't investigate a party without knowing when or where the party was or who was in attendance. Now even Feinstein is saying she can't say everything in Fords story is truthful.

Yeah... that's true because the investigation and trial would be taking place BEFORE you were married. If they tried investigating a crime involving you NOW, even if you committed it BEFORE you were married, your wife couldn't be forced to cooperate or testify. You should stick to numbers because you sure as hell can't understand laws. You can throw insults at me as much as you want, but you are absolutely wrong. I've shown you are wrong, and you continue to argue about it. Give up and have a little self respect for yourself.

Ford will not show up to testify on Monday. End of story.

She has even disputed the validity of the only piece of evidence that she had. She and her husband have said there were gross mistakes in the therapist notes.

What exactly then could she testify with?

Not only that Ford needs to face charges for false accusations (libel and slander) of a felony.

Well, then someone's going to need to PROVE her wrong.
/----/ HILLARY: She Deserves Benefit of the Doubt... (Like Juanita did?)
iu

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.
/-----/ BREAKING NEWS: Photo of Kavanaugh attacking Ford released. Chuck Schumer says this is proof positive.
stick figures.jpg

Not only that Ford needs to face charges for false accusations (libel and slander) of a felony.

Well, then someone's going to need to PROVE her wrong.

Wrong answer, the burden of proof in on the accuser. He's innocent until she does that and from what I've seen her story has holes big enough to sail an aircraft carrier through.

Maybe you should go back a few pages and get caught up.

And I told you. You asked him to investigate your "sexual harassment" on your now wife from 30 years ago. And I said he couldn't because if she is your wife, she doesn't have to cooperate and she couldn't be forced to testify against you.

Too bad you're too incompetent to come up with a few details accurately, the time frame was about 40 years ago, and I sexually harassed a woman that would LATER be my wife. So run along, grab your mommy by the hand and see if she can explain the discussion to you.

Doesn't matter that she LATER became your wife. Spousal privilege is still in effect. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

"In the common law, spousal privilege (also called marital privilege or husband-wife privilege)[1] is a term used in the law of evidence to describe two separate privileges that apply to spouses: the spousal communications privilege and the spousal testimonial privilege.

Both types of privilege are based on the policy of encouraging spousal harmony and preventing spouses from having to condemn, or be condemned by, their spouses: the spousal communications privilege or confidences privilege is a form of privileged communication that protects the contents of confidential communications between spouses during their marriage from testimonial disclosure, while spousal testimonial privilege (also called spousal incompetency and spousal immunity) protects the individual holding the privilege from being called to testify in proceedings relating to his/her spouse. However, the spousal privileges have their roots in the legal fiction that a husband and wife were one person."

God you're such a pathetic little flake. You can be convicted of raping your girlfriend today and still marry her after you get out of jail, that won't vacate the conviction. But also a man or woman can be convicted of sexual assault of their spouse while they are married and one spouse can testify against the other.

But as usual you're trying to deflect from the the point of the exercise, that's not having enough information about an event or the legal jurisdiction to conduct an adequate investigation. You can't investigate a party without knowing when or where the party was or who was in attendance. Now even Feinstein is saying she can't say everything in Fords story is truthful.

Yeah... that's true because the investigation and trial would be taking place BEFORE you were married. If they tried investigating a crime involving you NOW, even if you committed it BEFORE you were married, your wife couldn't be forced to cooperate or testify. You should stick to numbers because you sure as hell can't understand laws. You can throw insults at me as much as you want, but you are absolutely wrong. I've shown you are wrong, and you continue to argue about it. Give up and have a little self respect for yourself.

Take your deflection and fuck off and die. We're done.

Nice argument dude. The sort of level we've learned to accept from you on a consistent basis.

No argument needed.

Ford says Bret was a bad boy. Then when asked pertinent questions for verification the questions and answers go as follows.

It doesn't work that way. Sexual assault and rape victims have excellent memories of the incidents, unless, of course, during the crime they were beaten and suffered a severe head injury. Maybe she forgot something, but that something was to include a severe beating including a head injury in both her bogus letter and when speaking to a therapist.

Bullshit! I have been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 people. I have been in many injury inflicting fights. I don't know the years, names of witnesses, or all the perpetrators. If it happened while drinking at a party I would know even less.

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Can't blame him on that. Mr. Judge has a busy life as well, and doesn't have the interest or time to get involved in the lynching of his friend.

Nice response when proven wrong. It wasn't a deflection just proving you don't understand how laws work.

Just make up something troll, you can do it.
/----/ It's amazing how Dianne Feinstein can find dirt on Kavanaugh from high school....but her spy Chinese driver....not so much
dude, she's now on record saying she doesn't believe Ford.

folks, the leftists indeed think we're all stupid.

I'm astounded there are people dishonest or stupid enough to fall for this latest libtard crap show.
/----/ No one is falling for it, but the democRATs and pretending it's for real.

Exactly.

It's all they have and they have no pride or principles, so they'll pretend to believe this pile of shit story with their noses unwrinkled.
I truly feel sorry for these leftists assholes. must suck to look in a mirror.

No argument needed.

Bullshit! I have been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 people. I have been in many injury inflicting fights. I don't know the years, names of witnesses, or all the perpetrators. If it happened while drinking at a party I would know even less.

She sustained no injury and had one beer.

Go

No argument needed.

did you report them? if not, what a stupid fk you are.

Nice response when proven wrong. It wasn't a deflection just proving you don't understand how laws work.

Fuck you maggot, you're not even intelligent enough to keep a discussion within the hypothetical posed. You're assuming some criminality occurred in the hypothetical, it did't, had you done the challenged investigation you would have known that.

Fuck you maggot, you're not even intelligent enough to keep a discussion within the hypothetical posed. You're assuming some criminality occurred in the hypothetical, it did't, had you done the challenged investigation you would have known that.

Yeah and if your hypothetical occurred I showed how it was flawed. Try to keep up.

No argument needed.

did you report them? if not, what a stupid fk you are.
No, I did not report them all. After the first couple of times I found the police do nothing about it because they did not see it happen, They give everyone involved a hard time. The worst punishment they doled out for a punk who pulled a gun on me while I was pissing in the junior high bathroom, was to suspend that asshole for 10 days & banned all the rest of the school from bringing any weapons to school.

Forum List

Back