Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Ah, what happens in the room, stays in the room.

Prep boys..... that he "doesn't remember" is evidence that he knows something happened.
:blahblah:

Nice argument dude. The sort of level we've learned to accept from you on a consistent basis.

No argument needed.

Ford says Bret was a bad boy. Then when asked pertinent questions for verification the questions and answers go as follows.

Q. Where did it happen, A. in MD.
Q. Where in MD, A. Chevy Chase
Q. Where in Chevy Chase, A. I don't know.
Q. When did it happen, A. When I was in HS.
Q. What year of HS, A. I don't know.
Q. Was it summer or fall, A. I don't now.
Q. Who was at the party, A. I don't know.

Such a reliable witness, no prosecutor EVER ASKED FOR.

She recalled this after being in a session with a head shrinker. She’s a nut.
PTSD caused by Kavanaugh's assault on her!
Your delusional you blithering idiot.

It doesn't work that way. Sexual assault and rape victims have excellent memories of the incidents, unless, of course, during the crime they were beaten and suffered a severe head injury. Maybe she forgot something, but that something was to include a severe beating including a head injury in both her bogus letter and when speaking to a therapist.

This chick is not going to testify.
Bullshit! I have been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 people. I have been in many injury inflicting fights. I don't know the years, names of witnesses, or all the perpetrators. If it happened while drinking at a party I would know even less.
did you report them? if not, what a stupid fk you are.
No, I did not report them all. After the first couple of times I found the police do nothing about it because they did not see it happen, They give everyone involved a hard time. The worst punishment they doled out for a punk who pulled a gun on me while I was pissing in the junior high bathroom, was to suspend that asshole for 10 days & banned all the rest of the school from bringing any weapons to school.
What’s your story got to do with Kavanaugh? You went to police...it took this dingy bitch 40 years to remember...and just by happenstance when a good family man is getting ready to be confirmed to SCOUTS.

I just read that Juanita Broaddrick is now asking for an FBI investigation into her allegations of rape by Bill Clinton.

It doesn't work that way. Sexual assault and rape victims have excellent memories of the incidents, unless, of course, during the crime they were beaten and suffered a severe head injury. Maybe she forgot something, but that something was to include a severe beating including a head injury in both her bogus letter and when speaking to a therapist.

This chick is not going to testify.
Bullshit! I have been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 people. I have been in many injury inflicting fights. I don't know the years, names of witnesses, or all the perpetrators. If it happened while drinking at a party I would know even less.
did you report them? if not, what a stupid fk you are.
No, I did not report them all. After the first couple of times I found the police do nothing about it because they did not see it happen, They give everyone involved a hard time. The worst punishment they doled out for a punk who pulled a gun on me while I was pissing in the junior high bathroom, was to suspend that asshole for 10 days & banned all the rest of the school from bringing any weapons to school.
You must have went to an urban Democrat school.

I just read that Juanita Broaddrick is now asking for an FBI investigation into her allegations of rape by Bill Clinton.
Oh no...not a sacred Democrat. That might make accusations against Kavanaugh look politically motivated. :beer: Good post brother.

Last edited:
Sources tell me that the nut job Ford will testify that under hypnosis she learned in a past life that Kavanaugh dropped two atomic bombs on Japan...and tat America was evil to do so. Hollywood and dumbasses from The View plan a protest in support. :21:

Sources tell me that the nut job Ford will testify that under hypnosis she learned in a past life that Kavanaugh dropped two atomic bombs on Japan...and tat America was evil to do so. Hollywood and dumbasses from The View plan a protest in support. :21:

Then, they will realize it was just memories from her viewing Man in the High Castle on Amazon.

I hear Shirley McClain will come forward to say Kavanaugh assaulted her in another dimension. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ah, what happens in the room, stays in the room.

Prep boys..... that he "doesn't remember" is evidence that he knows something happened.
:blahblah:

Nice argument dude. The sort of level we've learned to accept from you on a consistent basis.

No argument needed.

Ford says Bret was a bad boy. Then when asked pertinent questions for verification the questions and answers go as follows.

FantasyIsland.jpg

No argument needed.

Your delusional you blithering idiot.

More insults from an insulter.

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

corruption1.jpg

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

Couldn't be much of a political strategist if he wants to throw out the primary legal foundation of this nation, which is the presumption of innocence. So don't mind me not giving this fool any credibility.

View attachment 217463

Here's all we need to know about this douchebag:

Why I'm with her: A Republican strategist explains why he will vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump - NY Daily News

Why I'm with her: A Republican strategist explains why he will vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump

- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.

Democrats managed to destroy Judge Roy Moore with this same playbook despite the accusations being 40 years old, so hey they're trying it again. Thank heavens this time around Republicans are displaying some testicular fortitude and not buying into this bullshit.

Sigh. Better late than never.

- Anita Hill

WTF?

What's even worse is the fact that this piece of shit teaches law at a major university.

View attachment 217463

Here's all we need to know about this douchebag:

Why I'm with her: A Republican strategist explains why he will vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump - NY Daily News

Why I'm with her: A Republican strategist explains why he will vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump

I guess some regressive bitch has his balls in a box. What a twerp.

Forum List

Back