mark kelly with inside track....

He is a great choice and would help the Dems win Az.

I might actually watch a debate between him and Vance

Good point. While Trump is still sucking up to the National Rampage Association, Kelly can make a pitch that, hey, maybe crazy people shouldn't have access to guns and go around shooting politicians.

Trump has been pushing the narrative…..I took a bullet for Democracy

Kelly can point out that Trump was not shot because of his political positions but because of open access to guns.

Just like Gabby

I too think Kelly brings some value-added elements to the ticket. Big accomplishment, compelling personal story, high regard by both sides, experience in the Senate.

But, would it put RWNJ Kari Lake in an improved position to run for AZ's Senate seats?

It's a small detail but Trump's 'My Ear Got Nicked for America'........really ain't in the same league as a wife who was a sitting Congressional Representative doing her "Congress on Your Corner" (a public opportunity for constituents to speak directly with their representatives)......well, Gabby Giffords taking a bullet directly to the head. Trump loses that one.

Good point. While Trump is still sucking up to the National Rampage Association, Kelly can make a pitch that, hey, maybe crazy people shouldn't have access to guns and go around shooting politicians.
How would you have stopped the Trump shooter? And don't tell me that if he didn't have access to an AR it wouldn't have happened.

Kelly can point out that Trump was not shot because of his political positions but because of open access to guns.

Just like Gabby
He is? Where?

Just like Gabby

Just like Gabby
gabby was targeted because She was just another woman on the street?
Politics had nothing to do wth it?

Kelly gets to negate Trumps…..Poor me, I got shot

get back to me as soon as vance returns from the space station.

kelly is a great american and a serious person : something neither repub can match.
And that is the point. You are typing Kelly is all of this. While Kamal is none of that. Kamala is that last nugget in the space station toilet to be flushed into the void. In this case, the VP is much smarter than Kamala. However, limited charisma, no hair, pudgy and the astronaut schtick is not going to do it. Progs vote attractiveness much of the time as vanity is a prerequisite when they can.

Forum List

Back