Mark Levin dismantles the Ukraine Hoax and calls out the rogue democrats...

If you want to know about the Ukraine Hoax attacking Trump, watch Mark Levin dismantle it during his appearance on Fox news...

Watch: Mark Levin Hammers FNC's Ed Henry over Allegation of Trump 'Illegal' Behavior During Call with Ukraine President | Breitbart
I saw that this morning. Levin was shooting at the wrong person. Henry was posing the questions to him that are the talking points of the left. He was setting it up for Levin to knock it out of the park but instead Levin took issue with Henry.

Make no mistake Ed Henry is a Trump guy. If you watch enough of his coverage its obvious.

Ed Henry was setting up Levin to actually describe what happened. Smart of Henry and Levin knew it.

If you want to know about the Ukraine Hoax attacking Trump, watch Mark Levin dismantle it during his appearance on Fox news...

Watch: Mark Levin Hammers FNC's Ed Henry over Allegation of Trump 'Illegal' Behavior During Call with Ukraine President | Breitbart
I saw that this morning. Levin was shooting at the wrong person. Henry was posing the questions to him that are the talking points of the left. He was setting it up for Levin to knock it out of the park but instead Levin took issue with Henry.

Make no mistake Ed Henry is a Trump guy. If you watch enough of his coverage its obvious.
Levin knocked it out of the ball park... Henry just forgot to duck, being the pitcher and all....

Ed Henry is a left wing nut job, he’s on stage on fox, mark just exposed him, I’ve seen Ed lash out before.

Ed got his ass kicked when he was asked “how come you don’t ask who the whistle blower is?”

Ed Henry is a left wing nut job, he’s on stage on fox, mark just exposed him, I’ve seen Ed lash out before.

Ed got his ass kicked when he was asked “how come you don’t ask who the whistle blower is?”
Ed has posed that question before and he knows that Levin doesn't know the answer so why bother wasting airtime asking a question that can't be answered.

And lol at Ed being a leftist. You are a TERRIBLE judge of character if that's what you believe

Ed has posed that question before and he knows that Levin doesn't know the answer so why bother wasting airtime asking a question that can't be answered.

And lol at Ed being a leftist. You are a TERRIBLE judge of character if that's what you believe
I’ve looked in to it and studied his interactions, he loses his cool when conservatives don’t react the way he wants them to. I forget a recent interview he did, he lost his cool.

I’ve looked in to it and studied his interactions, he loses his cool when conservatives don’t react the way he wants them to. I forget a recent interview he did, he lost his cool.
Losing your cool doesn't make you a leftist, it makes you a human being. We all do it

That is all you got?

Losing your cool doesn't make you a leftist, it makes you a human being. We all do it

That is all you got?

What ever he’s a democrat

That is all you got?

No part of that indicates that he is a democrat. It does show that he takes his interviews seriously. It got a bit inappropriate towards the end but whatever.

That is all you got?

No part of that indicates that he is a democrat. It does show that he takes his interviews seriously. It got a bit inappropriate towards the end but whatever.

Umm ok

This is hilarious. I listen to Levins radio program quite a bit and he is a bright guy but he gets caught up in the propaganda at times and this is a perfect example of that. The fact that he started yelling at Ed Henry on Fox and Friends (two very pro trump entities) and calling Ed’s questions dishonest instead of giving a direct answer is a perfect example of the spin tactic that they are all using.

Additionally his main point is that there is no crime because Pelosi is on tv and not citing a statute... well here is the statute 52 US Code 30121

Judge Napolitano even cites it on a fox show and he is not exactly an anti Trumper. There is a valid argument to be made so all these angry dismissals are very transparent. Makes them sound desperate and nervous as they should be. Trump overstepped.

Judge Napolitano: Trump has admitted committing crime in talks with Ukraine

He dismantles nothing. The man is just muddying the waters - throwing out shit and hoping to deflect.
We live in a world where the nighttime comedy talk shows are shills for Prog agendas as just a grain of sand on a beach full of Prog backed people. What muddying is Levin doing? He would whip all of the in a debate.

This is hilarious. I listen to Levins radio program quite a bit and he is a bright guy but he gets caught up in the propaganda at times and this is a perfect example of that. The fact that he started yelling at Ed Henry on Fox and Friends (two very pro trump entities) and calling Ed’s questions dishonest instead of giving a direct answer is a perfect example of the spin tactic that they are all using.

Additionally his main point is that there is no crime because Pelosi is on tv and not citing a statute... well here is the statute 52 US Code 30121

Judge Napolitano even cites it on a fox show and he is not exactly an anti Trumper. There is a valid argument to be made so all these angry dismissals are very transparent. Makes them sound desperate and nervous as they should be. Trump overstepped.

Trump didn't overstep in any way, shape or form...... the democrats were going to impeach him no matter what he did, and they always planned to do it just before the 2020 election....

Trump didn't overstep in any way, shape or form...... the democrats were going to impeach him no matter what he did, and they always planned to do it just before the 2020 election....
I’m Not surprised that’s your position but many people disagree. Even trump supporters who aren’t playing politics.

Forum List

Back