Mark Levin dismantles the Ukraine Hoax and calls out the rogue democrats...

If you want to know about the Ukraine Hoax attacking Trump, watch Mark Levin dismantle it during his appearance on Fox news...

Watch: Mark Levin Hammers FNC's Ed Henry over Allegation of Trump 'Illegal' Behavior During Call with Ukraine President | Breitbart
This is hilarious. I listen to Levins radio program quite a bit and he is a bright guy but he gets caught up in the propaganda at times and this is a perfect example of that. The fact that he started yelling at Ed Henry on Fox and Friends (two very pro trump entities) and calling Ed’s questions dishonest instead of giving a direct answer is a perfect example of the spin tactic that they are all using.

Additionally his main point is that there is no crime because Pelosi is on tv and not citing a statute... well here is the statute 52 US Code 30121

Judge Napolitano even cites it on a fox show and he is not exactly an anti Trumper. There is a valid argument to be made so all these angry dismissals are very transparent. Makes them sound desperate and nervous as they should be. Trump overstepped.

Judge Napolitano: Trump has admitted committing crime in talks with Ukraine

Trump didn't overstep in any way, shape or form...... the democrats were going to impeach him no matter what he did, and they always planned to do it just before the 2020 election....
I’m Not surprised that’s your position but many people disagree. Even trump supporters who aren’t playing politics.

What Trump supporters....... the ones who support Trump till the democrats make up a stink about something and then they decide they can't support him? This is a hoax, they planned on impeaching him and were just annoyed that AOC and the harpies wouldn't keep quiet about it until closer to the election.....

If you want to know about the Ukraine Hoax attacking Trump, watch Mark Levin dismantle it during his appearance on Fox news...

Watch: Mark Levin Hammers FNC's Ed Henry over Allegation of Trump 'Illegal' Behavior During Call with Ukraine President | Breitbart
This is hilarious. I listen to Levins radio program quite a bit and he is a bright guy but he gets caught up in the propaganda at times and this is a perfect example of that. The fact that he started yelling at Ed Henry on Fox and Friends (two very pro trump entities) and calling Ed’s questions dishonest instead of giving a direct answer is a perfect example of the spin tactic that they are all using.

Additionally his main point is that there is no crime because Pelosi is on tv and not citing a statute... well here is the statute 52 US Code 30121

Judge Napolitano even cites it on a fox show and he is not exactly an anti Trumper. There is a valid argument to be made so all these angry dismissals are very transparent. Makes them sound desperate and nervous as they should be. Trump overstepped.

You can file this with the Steele Dossier and the Russian hoax........ those were rock solid too......until they weren't....same thing here...

You can file this with the Steele Dossier and the Russian hoax........ those were rock solid too......until they weren't....same thing here...
Not really... this one is a White House releases transcript of trumps actual words. It will be followed up by the political actions of his personal attorney. I don’t like the impeachment stuff but there is much more first hand substance behind this one. I think you know that.

Not really... this one is a White House releases transcript of trumps actual words. It will be followed up by the political actions of his personal attorney. I don’t like the impeachment stuff but there is much more first hand substance behind this one. I think you know that.

The CIA got rid of the Whistle Blower standards to put this out...... the Whistle Blower didn't hear any of the call, yet still made the claim.......this is a hack job, from start to finish, and no, there is no first hand substance to any of this..... it has no more credibility than the fake Russian scandal from the DNC and the hilary campaign.......

The CIA got rid of the Whistle Blower standards to put this out...... the Whistle Blower didn't hear any of the call, yet still made the claim.......this is a hack job, from start to finish, and no, there is no first hand substance to any of this..... it has no more credibility than the fake Russian scandal from the DNC and the hilary campaign.......
So is it your position that if somebody in government learns about corruption. Second hand they should have no formal way to report their concerns. They should just swallow it?

So is it your position that if somebody in government learns about corruption. Second hand they should have no formal way to report their concerns. They should just swallow it?

It's obvious that this "Whistle Blower," was nothing more than a plant to bring out this crap that has no relevance to anything, except to give a fig leaf to democrat impeachment theater since the Russian Hoax collapsed......

It's obvious that this "Whistle Blower," was nothing more than a plant to bring out this crap that has no relevance to anything, except to give a fig leaf to democrat impeachment theater since the Russian Hoax collapsed......
Well then why did the IG call his report credible and of urgent concern? Why did the head of DNI back him up and say he did the right thing?

Well then why did the IG call his report credible and of urgent concern? Why did the head of DNI back him up and say he did the right thing?

Because of process.....it was put out as a Whistle Blower report so he had to act on it. Considering, again, the CIA changed the standard of whistle blowing in order to get it to the DNI and it stinks...... The DOJ also said nothing in it was worth doing anything about...you forgot to mention that....

Justice Department found Trump didn’t commit a campaign finance crime raised by whistleblower

But federal prosecutors reportedly decided that they could not identify a campaign finance violation from the two men's phone call.

Because of process.....it was put out as a Whistle Blower report so he had to act on it. Considering, again, the CIA changed the standard of whistle blowing in order to get it to the DNI and it stinks...... The DOJ also said nothing in it was worth doing anything about...you forgot to mention that....

Justice Department found Trump didn’t commit a campaign finance crime raised by whistleblower

But federal prosecutors reportedly decided that they could not identify a campaign finance violation from the two men's phone call.
At any point the IG could have said the report wasn’t credible but he didn’t. He say it was credible and of urgent concern. If the whistle blower did something wrong then the head of DNI wouldn’t have stood behind him and said he did the right thing. And who controls the CIA? Somebody Trump appointed right? Yet under her leadership they are changing rules in an effort to attack the president? Are you really trying to sell this pile of crap?!

Yes...it is a hoax...
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016d-69b6-d60b-a3fd-69f6067f0001

The question is whether such a complaint falls within the statutory definition of “urgent concern” that the law requires the DNI to forward to the intelligence committees. We conclude that it does not.
The alleged misconduct is not an “urgent concern” within the meaning of the statute because it does not concern “the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity” under the authority of the DNI. Id. § 3033(k)(5)(G)(i).

That phrase includes matters relating to intelligence activities subject to the DNI’s supervision, but it does not include allegations of wrongdoing arising outside of any intelligence activity or outside the intelligence community itself.

-------

within the statutory definition of “urgent concern” that the law requires the DNI to forward to the intelligence committees. We conclude that it does not. The alleged misconduct is not an “urgent concern” within the meaning of the statute because it does not concern “the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity” under the authority of the DNI. Id. § 3033(k)(5)(G)(i). That phrase includes matters relating to intelligence activities subject to the DNI’s supervision, but it does not include allegations of wrongdoing arising outside of any intelligence activity or outside the intelligence community itself.
--------

In this case, the conduct that is the subject of the complaint does not relate to an “intelligence activity” under the DNI’s supervision. The complainant alleges that the President made an inappropriate or potentially unlawful request on a routine diplomatic call with a foreign leader. But the President is not a member of the intelligence community, see id. § 3003(4), and his communication with a foreign leader involved no intelligence operation or other activity aimed at collecting or analyzing foreign intelligence. To the extent that the complaint warrants further review, that review falls outside section 3033(k)(5), which does not charge the ICIG (let alone every intelligence-community employee) with reporting on every serious allegation that may be found in a classified document. To the contrary, where the ICIG learns of a credible allegation of a potential criminal matter outside the intelligence community, the ICIG should refer the matter to the Department of Justice, consistent with 28 U.S.C. § 535.

III.

For the reasons set forth above, we conclude that the complaint submitted to the ICIG does not involve an “urgent concern” as defined in 50 U.S.C. § 3033(k)(5)(G). As a result, the statute does not require that the DNI transmit the complaint to the intelligence committees. Consistent with 28 U.S.C. § 535, however, the ICIG’s letter and the attached complaint have been referred to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice for appropriate review. S

Yes...it is a hoax...
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016d-69b6-d60b-a3fd-69f6067f0001

The question is whether such a complaint falls within the statutory definition of “urgent concern” that the law requires the DNI to forward to the intelligence committees. We conclude that it does not.
The alleged misconduct is not an “urgent concern” within the meaning of the statute because it does not concern “the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity” under the authority of the DNI. Id. § 3033(k)(5)(G)(i).

That phrase includes matters relating to intelligence activities subject to the DNI’s supervision, but it does not include allegations of wrongdoing arising outside of any intelligence activity or outside the intelligence community itself.
-------

within the statutory definition of “urgent concern” that the law requires the DNI to forward to the intelligence committees. We conclude that it does not. The alleged misconduct is not an “urgent concern” within the meaning of the statute because it does not concern “the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity” under the authority of the DNI. Id. § 3033(k)(5)(G)(i). That phrase includes matters relating to intelligence activities subject to the DNI’s supervision, but it does not include allegations of wrongdoing arising outside of any intelligence activity or outside the intelligence community itself.
--------

In this case, the conduct that is the subject of the complaint does not relate to an “intelligence activity” under the DNI’s supervision. The complainant alleges that the President made an inappropriate or potentially unlawful request on a routine diplomatic call with a foreign leader. But the President is not a member of the intelligence community, see id. § 3003(4), and his communication with a foreign leader involved no intelligence operation or other activity aimed at collecting or analyzing foreign intelligence. To the extent that the complaint warrants further review, that review falls outside section 3033(k)(5), which does not charge the ICIG (let alone every intelligence-community employee) with reporting on every serious allegation that may be found in a classified document. To the contrary, where the ICIG learns of a credible allegation of a potential criminal matter outside the intelligence community, the ICIG should refer the matter to the Department of Justice, consistent with 28 U.S.C. § 535.

III.

For the reasons set forth above, we conclude that the complaint submitted to the ICIG does not involve an “urgent concern” as defined in 50 U.S.C. § 3033(k)(5)(G). As a result, the statute does not require that the DNI transmit the complaint to the intelligence committees. Consistent with 28 U.S.C. § 535, however, the ICIG’s letter and the attached complaint have been referred to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice for appropriate review. S
So are you then accusing the IG and director of the DNI of be complicate in a deep state conspiracy?

Way to go Mark Levin!!!!!!!!

That was AMAZING! :clap::clap2::clap2:

4eLAbkV.jpg

Forum List

Back