🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mark Levin: "The Democrat Party must be obliterated"...let's do it together with an oppo research thread that exposes the Dems! we're on to you, Dems!

2008-2013 they destroyed milions of middle class familes thru loss of jobs and homes. Many never recovered.

2019-2021 they launched & spread Fauchi Flu, killing millions on respirators & nursing homes. Locked up kids 2 years no school setting America back further.

They harrassed and slow walked our most successful President Trump of modern times. Still going on. The falsely charged and rigged courts in DC to jail hundreds of supporters.

They used the MSM to send out rag tag groups of ANTIFA & BLM almost every night in 2020. At worst they burned city blocks and caused death.

Now they groom & target youg children for conversion to LGTBQ sickness while parents work. Just this weekend naked homeO on bicycle peddled up to children in a SEA parade. They installed cross dressing loons in military & GOVT jobs as a form of taunting.

They hand out borrowed money to NAZI globalist to use in a war not of our concern. All to shield their past crimes.

A bottle of Canola oil is $5.59 at Walmart with $5 gas to go get it. Were $2 under Trump common sense policy. House value down, IRA down and feels like its' only just begun. Zero confidence in 75% of citizens.

10s of millions have rushed over the border. Now housed & fed on more borrowed money

#neverforget. When is it too much? Sick Libstain on this site are enablers and the cause.
2008 was another typical corrupt deregulation and oversight bubble and bust world depression the GOP is great at, they do it every time. trump also deregulated and cut oversight on regional banks and guess what happened. Good thing he didn't have eight years to screw everything up as usual for the GOP lying greedy scumbag party..... Change the damn channel someday.

everyone except you brainwashed idiots knows the inflation problem is worldwide since Putin and Ukraine and and we are doing better than the Great majority...

"...Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud..." - (Maya Angelou), the icon of black Democrats

i have an extensive library of 5,000 political books plus tons of oppo research files on Dem candidates from my work as an oppo researcher. i'll be happy to expose the Dems, so join me on this journey as we take back America! WOO!

I used to listen to Levin but he has since become a unhinged fascist. Right wing fascists are the ones who need to be obliterated.

Forum List

Back