Mark Levin: "The Democrat Party must be obliterated"...let's do it together with an oppo research thread that exposes the Dems! we're on to you, Dems!

In 2019, the Pew Research Center found that 14% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning registered voters identify as conservative or very conservative, 38% identify as moderate, and 47% identify as liberal or very liberal.[2]
I correct democrats all of the time,,,,,YOU CANNOT BE A MODERATE DEMOCRAT BECAUSE THE PARTY IS HARD LEFT..

Sen Kennedy: if Joe Biden really thinks his son did nothing wrong, he should release all the documents!

I correct democrats all of the time,,,,,YOU CANNOT BE A MODERATE DEMOCRAT BECAUSE THE PARTY IS HARD LEFT..
Not all in the party are hard left, like the Republican party, it has a lot of factions. I wonder what those left-leaning Republicans are doing in the party? Unfortunately, the Democrat Party has been taken over by WealthyLeft Elitest who are not Democrats in my opinion
because of their attitudes, they have of working people.

Section 1: The Political Typology, Identity and Attitudes

i have an extensive library of 5,000 political books plus tons of oppo research files on Dem candidates from my work as an oppo researcher. i'll be happy to expose the Dems, so join me on this journey as we take back America! WOO!

The Republican Party too! Him and Hannity are still gagging on Cheney War Machine

Don't be fooled!

Forum List

Back