Mark Levin: There’s a Hamas wing of the Democratic Party

What I would like to say about Tlaib surely violates some limp-wristed forum rule, so I wont say it
This is what happens when foreigners who do not support American values immigrate here en masse: they elect the same foreigner to represent them.

Think what will happen if the Democrats get their way and import 1 million Palestinians: they will flood into various districts and make sure they send more anti-Israel, terrorist-supporting Palestinians to Congress.

This is what happens when foreigners who do not support American values immigrate here en masse: they elect the same foreigner to represent them.

Think what will happen if the Democrats get their way and import 1 million Palestinians: they will flood into various districts and make sure they send more anti-Israel, terrorist-supporting Palestinians to Congress.
100% correct

Leave it to Democrats to always side with the fascist Jew Haters, just like the Nazi pieces of shit they are

DEMS 'OWN THIS': Rep. Rashida Tlaib is 'going to get people killed,' panelist warns​

Mark Levin: There’s a Hamas wing of the Democratic Party

QUOTE:
‘Life, Liberty, and Levin’ host Mark Levin on progressive Democrats refusing to condemn the violence in Israel and the latest actions from the Biden administration.

COMMENT: The covers are pulled one again on the hate and antisemitism of the democrat party

Every wing has there extremes, when you reach perfection let me know.

a retarded lie
Says the slow horse who is always wrong.

Biden gave Hamas $300 million and is calling for Israel to surrender, or if I use the Democrats terms, a ceasefire and negotiated peace.

Biden Plans $316 Million in Palestinian Aid, Reviving US Ties​

• President to meet with Abbas, then travels to Saudi Arabia
  • Trump cut most US ties with Palestinians following disputes

Thank you for proving everything I say is right by calling me a maggot. You prove the democrats have always been and still are the bigots of the party of the KKK.

I bet you are pissed when you can't use the "n" word

Thats how little bitches like bodecea make an argument, by saying Magat.

Forum List

Back