Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Of course not. Hamas is a terrorist organization. The innocent starving noncombatant children are not Hamas. Israel claims to be an ethical country. Whatever Hamas does doesn't absolve Israel from following international law, and it certainly doesn't justify them from allowing American humanitarian aid to starving children.
That sounds very much like equivalence to me. :eusa_doh:

Tell me then: in your opinion, how you think Israel should have responded to the depraved and unspeakable events of Oct 7th? I’ve seen some of the footage from that day, and that was by no means the worst.

Do you seriously think the IDF is going in there and deliberately targeting children?

That sounds very much like equivalence to me. :eusa_doh:

Tell me then: in your opinion, how you think Israel should have responded to the depraved and unspeakable events of Oct 7th? I’ve seen some of the footage from that day, and that was by no means the worst.

Do you seriously think the IDF is going in there and deliberately targeting children?
If you mean as far as callous disregard for innocent children, I'll have to agree that is equivalent.
Israel is deliberately targeting areas where they know they will kill lots of children and blocking much needed aid. Israel is supposed to be the good guys. They are becoming as bad as the monsters who attacked them. Hamas might get some of the US supplied food and water aid that Israel is blocking. The good guys would know that but do it anyway because they are supposed to be the good guys. John Wayne never killed everybody in town because there were some bad folk hiding among them because he was a good guy.

If you mean as far as callous disregard for innocent children, I'll have to agree that is equivalent.
Israel is deliberately targeting areas where they know they will kill lots of children and blocking much needed aid. Israel is supposed to be the good guys. They are becoming as bad as the monsters who attacked them. Hamas might get some of the US supplied food and water aid that Israel is blocking. The good guys would know that but do it anyway because they are supposed to be the good guys. John Wayne never killed everybody in town because there were some bad folk hiding among them because he was a good guy.

That tells me nothing.

I believe l asked you how Israel should have reacted. :dunno:

That tells me nothing.

The Zionist (YOU) believes the way to stop terrorism is murdering 35,000+ innocent defenseless civilians and destroying their homes. They are the real terrorists.

The fact is you are only making many more terrorists who oppose your hateful murderous ideology.

That tells me nothing.

First off, they should abide by international law, and then they should quit blocking the humanitarian aid that the UN and the US have waiting to be distributed and make every effort to prevent the indiscriminate deaths of noncombatant innocents. Israel has become the same monster that Hamas is. The good guys aren't supposed to be as evil as the bad guys.

First off, they should abide by international law, and then they should quit blocking the humanitarian aid that the UN and the US have waiting to be distributed and make every effort to prevent the indiscriminate deaths of noncombatant innocents. Israel has become the same monster that Hamas is. The good guys aren't supposed to be as evil as the bad guys.
Agreed except Israel is far more evil than Hamas. The death toll and total destruction of Gaza proves that. Hamas is evil, but has no ability to commit genocide.

Agreed except Israel is far more evil than Hamas. The death toll and total destruction of Gaza proves that. Hamas is evil, but has no ability to commit genocide.
I always heard that Israel was a fair and compassionate country that always acted honorably, not the Hamas like monster they seem to want to emulate. Perhaps the country is not the problem, but it's just the leadership that has become so evil. I've heard that as soon as this is over, there will be an election where it's almost guaranteed that the violence loving Netanyahu will be kicked out, and Israel can rejoin the law abiding world community.

Last edited:

Not to forget, Hamas are embedded amongst the civilian population. In fact they go around dressed as civilians. They only wear para military gear for propaganda purposes.

I always heard that Israel was a fair and compassionate country that always acted honorably, not the Hamas like monster they seem to want to emulate. Perhaps the country is not the problem, but it's just the leadership that has become so evil. I've heard that as soon as this is over, there will be an election where it's almost guaranteed that the violence loving Netanyahu will be kicked out, and Israel can rejoin the law abiding world community.

Israel could have flattened Gaza by now. But they haven’t done so.

The IDF does surgical carefully directed strikes. Cowardly Hamas put their own people in harm’s way.

Last edited:
Not to forget, Hamas are embedded amongst the civilian population. In fact they go around dressed as civilians. They only wear para military gear for propaganda purposes.
Yep. That will make it much harder to defeat them, but it still doesn't justify Israel being as evil as Hamas. Good guys don't break international law.

If you think the way to stop terrorism is murdering 35,000 civilians, then you may be the real terrorist.

If your beloved Israel murders 100,000 civilians, will you stay loyal?
Killing Hamas is a GOOD start!! Then you must deradicalise the rest!!! Your solution? Make more Jews die?? YOU are the Hamas protagonist in the propaganda war!!

Greg

Some UN Aid workers were Hamas and took part in the ,Oct 7 Massacre.

The UN is fond of condemning Israel, but turns a blind eye to the thousands of rockets fired every year at them.

They evacuate the areas before main military attacks in Hamas, so you Hamas mouth pieces can kiss my ass, fitting symbol of the DNC.

I am utterly SHOCKED that ANYONE believes Hamas' numbers when it comes to dead civilians. But the Hamas pox slurpers lap it up!! Damn you gullible or willing Hamas bedwenches!!!

Greg

I am utterly SHOCKED that ANYONE believes Hamas' numbers when it comes to dead civilians. But the Hamas pox slurpers lap it up!! Damn you gullible or willing Hamas bedwenches!!!

Greg
sooner or later, the world will be let back into gaza , and the truth will be revealed Greg

~S~

Forum List

Back