Mark Meadows’s irrelevant memories about whether Trump declassified documents: The President declassified the documents by taking the documents.

Nice try Skippy

A President can disclose classified information.
A former President can’t.

If Trump chose to declassify documents, why didn’t he disclose the documents, speak to subject matter experts to determine the impact of declassifying, then notify EVERYONE that this Secret information is now iunclassified?

Hiding Secret documents in your bathroom is not declassifying
This was my job in the Army.

A classifying authority doesn't need to do any of that. If they say they declassified it... It's declassified.

The President simply removing it from the SCIF while in office is justification enough to consider the information declassified.

Sorry to fuck up your narrative...but that's a fact.

I was a 96Bravo which is now in the 35 series I believe. Understanding the legalities and protection of classified information was Military Intelligence 101 at Ft Huachuca.

This was my job in the Army.

A classifying authority doesn't need to do any of that. If they say they declassified it... It's declassified.

The President simply removing it from the SCIF while in office is justification enough to consider the information declassified.

Sorry...but that'd a fact.

Bullshit
If you were really involved in classified information you would know better.

The DOCUMENT is not classified as much as the INFORMATION in that document is classified

A President removing a document from a SCIF does not declassify it
Everyone who has a copy of that document must be notified that document is now declassified b
Every person who has a document with that information must be notified that information is now unclassified.

A President who thinks he should declassify information just because he is too lazy to protect it is a sorry excuse for someone in charge of our nations security

Bullshit
If you were really involved in classified information you would know better.

The DOCUMENT is not classified as much as the INFORMATION in that document is classified

A President removing a document from a SCIF does not declassify it
Everyone who has a copy of that document must be notified that document is now declassified b
Every person who has a document with that information must be notified that information is now unclassified.

A President who thinks he should declassify information just because he is too lazy to protect it is a sorry excuse for someone in charge of our nations security
How about every SOS like Killary? What did she have authority to declassify?

You don't know that for a fact. Even if you did, the FBI already has it, so what good would it do Trump to delete it?

You really are a fucking moron.

Sure we do. A witness says he was told by Trump to delete them.

Saudi Arabia is not a threat to the US. There's 40,000 Americans in kingdom and the relationship goes back 80 years.
Cool. 41,000 Americans live in Iran.

Saudi Arabia is run by a murderous king. Trump provided cover for his crimes. Doesn't surprise me. Trump feels like he and the prince are above the law. Clearly.

They had the footage the day they raided Trump's home - long before Trump supposedly told them to delete it. That's just Garland slander.

Your idol is going down, fucking moron. Best that you accept it. :itsok:

Last edited:
Oh spare me. We all know the reason he hasn't been charged. Trump isn't being charged with obstruction of justice.
New charges — and a new defendant — added to the classified documents case against former President Donald Trump underscore how the Mar-a-Lago investigation is still very much ongoing, even as the focus has been on an expected indictment in a separate case related to the 2020 election.

In an updated indictment handed down Thursday, prosecutors allege that Trump asked a staffer to delete camera footage at his Florida estate in an effort to obstruct the federal investigation into his possession of classified documents.

The indictment includes new counts of obstruction and willful retention of national defense information. Prosecutors also added a third defendant to the case: Mar-a-Lago property manager Carlos De Oliveira, who they say schemed with Trump and his valet, Walt Nauta, to conceal the footage from investigators.

The new indictment alleges that Trump demanded that security footage at his Mar-a-Lago estate be deleted after investigators visited in June 2022 to collect classified documents he took with him after the left the White House.

The indictment says that in late June 2022, De Oliveira took another employee to a small room known as an “audio closet” and told the other employee the conversation should remain between the two of them. De Oliveira asked the employee how many days the server retained surveillance footage and said “the boss” wanted the server deleted. When the employee said he didn’t believe he was able to do that, De Oliveira insisted the “boss” wanted it done, asking, “What are we going to do?”

The coded language and talk about needing to carry out the boss’ wishes is reminiscent of how others, including former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, have described life inside Trump’s inner circle. Once Trump’s fixer, Cohen has likened Trump to a mob boss, who would bully others into doing his bidding but would speak in “code” and never directly tell them to do something wrong.

You know this hasn't gone to court yet, right? He said it to the FBI though.

I love it how Republicans swear Trump never lies but whenever Trump gets caught, he says he was lying. LOL. Do you really grab women's pussies? No I was just lying. And were you really showing off top secret classified documents to your guests at Mara Lago? No I was lying to them.

Prosecutors allege that during the July 2021 meeting at Bedminster, Trump had waved around the classified attack plan to his guests. “This is secret information,” he said, according to a recording cited in the documents, claiming that, “as president I could have declassified it” but hadn’t.

Trump has since denied he had secret documents before him when he spoke.

This FBI is the most corrupt in our history.
How can you say that? How many cases is Trump facing right now? 4? That's four exhonorations for the FBI if you ask me. Turns out they were smart to spy on that criminal mother fucker.

The FBI was most corrupt when it worked for you and was spying on MLK.

I love it how Republicans swear Trump never lies but whenever Trump gets caught, he says he was lying. LOL. Do you really grab women's pussies? No I was just lying. And were you really showing off top secret classified documents to your guests at Mara Lago? No I was lying to them.

Prosecutors allege that during the July 2021 meeting at Bedminster, Trump had waved around the classified attack plan to his guests. “This is secret information,” he said, according to a recording cited in the documents, claiming that, “as president I could have declassified it” but hadn’t.

Trump has since denied he had secret documents before him when he spoke.
So were those people at least six feet away like election observers? In that case they saw nothing.

How can you say that? How many cases is Trump facing right now? 4? That's four exhonorations for the FBI if you ask me. Turns out they were smart to spy on that criminal mother fucker.

The FBI was most corrupt when it worked for you and was spying on MLK.
The FBI never worked for me. What have they done for you except terrify into lying to yourself and others?

So were those people at least six feet away like election observers? In that case they saw nothing.
Prosecutors have enough evidence to charge a former President. Something not done lightly. In fact you'd have to be an extreme criminal to be a former president and get charged. It's never been done before. And if Trump were innocent, this will help him in November 2024. But you know he's not going to be exhonorated at all these trials. Prosecutors have tons of evidence. Which of the 4 cases is the strongest? IDK. They are all pretty strong.

You can't make up 4 indictments and 100's of counts. We would all see right through it that it's just politics. This is not just politics. This is a criminal who wants to be POTUS again.

I always compared Trump to a mafia boss. But I never imagined he'd actually get charged with RICO. This is fucking great.

Sorry, not a witch hunt. You'd have to be a drooling fool to think that.

Now you could be like my brother and nephew and say you don't care if he's a criminal. You're so sick of WOKE you just don't care. Plus you might convince yourself "they are all criminals". But watch. That's no defense in a court of law.

Trump won't be able to say what about Hunter at his trial. Or what about BLM at his insurrection trial. Nope. Those arguments won't fly there. But you feel free to continue using those kinds of tactics.

You don't know that for a fact. Even if you did, the FBI already has it, so what good would it do Trump to delete it?

You really are a fucking moron.
A trump employee told Jack Smith! A witness!
You don't know shit about criminal cases. Just turn in your law degree. You're worthless to trump's defense! 😂

Forum List

Back