Mark This Day: Donald Trump Is Now A Lame Duck President

Actually I have that date down as January 20.

It was hard to write down because there were a trillion people there.
And it definitely was not raining. They were just showing off their umbrellas. :eusa_liar:

I couldn't read it 'cause I wouldn't take off my ad blocker. I can guess the gist, I guess.

A "lame duck" with 3 1/2 years to go and the DOW in record territory and illegal immigration (and border drug smuggling) down about 80% and new treaties that benefit the U.S. instead of punish us for our alleged decadence and the U.S. Military no longer used as a social laboratory? When is the left going to accept reality instead of a fantasy world clouded by hatred and anger?

A "lame duck" with 3 1/2 years to go and the DOW in record territory and illegal immigration (and border drug smuggling) down about 80% and new treaties that benefit the U.S. instead of punish us for our alleged decadence and the U.S. Military no longer used as a social laboratory? When is the left going to accept reality instead of a fantasy world clouded by hatred and anger?

There is no market for illegal weed anymore.

What new treaties do you write of?

I think he is doing a hellava a job. Yea, he's a bit crazy---we had to risk that because the other choice was, in a single word, depraved.

Societies have taken chances on Crazy before; sometimes because they had no other choice.

Andrew Jackson might have been Crazy--served two terms. Theorodre Roosevelt; also about half-crazy.

The Brits were sure Winston Churchill was bat shit-crazy, until Hitler got after their ass, and he turned out to be the greatest leader of the 20th Century.

By the way, the absolutely sure-enough crazy-assed SOB to ever run a major country was man named Peter Romanov, and the Russians revere him as Peter the Great.

And of course the same assholes like the one who wrote that article said Reagan would surely get us into a nuclear war.

Just today, Barabra Feinstein was threatening Trump;CNN said he was after the M-13 Gang because he is a racist; and Al Sharpton is pisssed off at him about something else. And its Sunday.

I think he is doing a hell of a Job.

________________--

I think he is doing a hellava a job. Yea, he's a bit crazy---we had to risk that because the other choice was, in a single word, depraved.

Societies have taken chances on Crazy before; sometimes because they had no other choice.

Andrew Jackson might have been Crazy--served two terms. Theorodre Roosevelt; also about half-crazy.

The Brits were sure Winston Churchill was bat shit-crazy, until Hitler got after their ass, and he turned out to be the greatest leader of the 20th Century.

By the way, the absolutely sure-enough crazy-assed SOB to ever run a major country was man named Peter Romanov, and the Russians revere him as Peter the Great.

And of course the same assholes like the one who wrote that article said Reagan would surely get us into a nuclear war.

Just today, Barabra Feinstein was threatening Trump;CNN said he was after the M-13 Gang because he is a racist; and Al Sharpton is pisssed off at him about something else. And its Sunday.

I think he is doing a hell of a Job.

________________--

Your pay has increased?

Forum List

Back