Mark Wahlberg

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
'How F**king Dare You!' [VIDEO]

Mark Wahlberg lashed last night, saying "For actors to sit there and talk about 'oh I went to SEAL training? I don't give a f**k what you did."

Wahlberg was speaking at the AFI Fest in L.A., when someone asked a question about the rigorous training for his movie, "Lone Survivor." It seems Mark may have had our story about Tom Cruise on his mind in which Tom seemed to compare his acting job to fighting in Afghanistan.

Wahlberg unloaded, saying "For somebody to sit there and say 'my job was as difficult as being in the military.' How f**king dare you, while you sit in a makeup chair for 2 hours."

Wahlberg didn't stop there. He said, "I don't give a s**t if you get your ass busted. You get to go home at the end of the day. You get to go to your hotel room. You get to order your f**king chicken."

Read more: Mark Wahlberg -- Actors Comparing Themselves to Soldiers -- 'How F**king Dare you!' [VIDEO] | TMZ.com

I liked Wahlberg as the Stephen Hunter character Bob Lee Swagger but Hunter's Swagger is much older and a Vietnam War sniper unlike Wahlberg's "Shooter" who seems to be an Afghanistan Veteran. The worse thing to do is confuse actors with the roles they play or take their opinions seriously.

I don't usually care enough to learn much about actors, stars, personalities but I came across something about him that said he had been in fairly big time trouble with the law, served time, was addicted to cocaine, was racist scum and had beat up a Vietnam vet and others.

BUT, he turned his life around.

He may still be a slime bag racist, but I do respect that he pulled himself up out of the gutter.

Forum List

Back