Zone1 Mark Zuckerberg has built a mega-bunker in Hawaii, and now other billionaires are wondering if they need one also.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015

“The plans show that the two central mansions will be joined by a tunnel that branches off into a 5,000 square foot [464 square metres] underground shelter, featuring living space, a mechanical room, and an escape hatch that can be accessed via a ladder.”
The incredible size of the bunker, which has a blast-proof door, is double that of the average Australian home.
“Now that Zuckerberg has let the cat out of the bag, that’s got other people who share his status or are near his status starting to think, ‘Oh God, if he’s doing that, maybe he knows something that I don’t, maybe I should seek this out myself,” Vicino told The Hollywood Reporter.
“But it’s no secret that the one-percenters and top-ranking government officials have been in on this bunker idea for a long-a** time. The pandemic was a huge driver of interest in sales; then all the global concerns and issues at home are another boost.”
Many of the progressive rich people, who made their billions on the backs of the middle class, are now preparing for the worst....of what? That is why people should be asking. This isnt a conspiracy because Mark Zuckerberg is a well know leftist and is now building a fortress in Hawaii, that can repel the masses. All the doomsday preppers were called psychotic, will the left call Mark that also?
1724709432020.png

Many of the progressive rich people, who made their billions on the backs of the middle class, are now preparing for the worst....of what? That is why people should be asking. This isnt a conspiracy because Mark Zuckerberg is a well know leftist and is now building a fortress in Hawaii, that can repel the masses. All the doomsday preppers were called psychotic, will the left call Mark that also?
View attachment 1001901

If I had billions I would have one at each of my properties. The risk of nuclear war is real, the function of decades of the West placating enemies and engaging in suicidal policies.

View attachment 1001901
Hilarious. These people really think they will live forever, don't they.

Life is ridiculously short.

Hilarious. These people really think they will live forever, don't they.

Life is ridiculously short.
It isnt that they think they are going to live forever, it is that they think they will live longer than you, when the crapola hits the fan. I found out that if you block the intakes for the air, then those in the bunker, die a very slow death.

View attachment 1001901

Bunkers where Nazis hole up are worthless without air vents.

Forum List

Back