Market OVER 17K!!!!

I win !!!! :eusa_dance:

I had a bet that Randall couldn't go two posts in a row without the word "Nazi".

Thanks dood, I knew I could count on you to bring Godwin to the stark mock-it.

SMILEYMONEY-1.gif

A combination of job gains and a shrinking labor force have lowered the unemployment rate from a peak of 10 percent in October 2009.

The decrease in labor force participation partly reflects the aging of the U.S. population, but Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen has argued it is also due to discouraged job seekers

U.S. jobs growth likely to be relatively strong in June | Reuters

The economy must fail crowd chimes in

From earlier this year:

The real buying opportunity won't come until the Dow is under 9,500. Expect the serious slide to start around June, 2014 and continue, going below 10,000 in October, 2014 with a brief pause until after the election. Hillary's inevitable election will cause a short upward blip which might delay the inevitable until her first business-killing orgy in late January, 2015.

Didn't know we had a Presidential election this year....did you?

ODS eventually results in brain damage among the partisan right.

When QE stops pumping billions of dollars into the stock market in October the bottom will fall out of it. things are going to take a turn for the surreal VERY shortly.

Economists have been warning about this for the last 4 years. Now, it is nearly upon us.

Just in time for the mid terms.

QE has purchased mortgage backed securities and treasury bills. Neither of which make up a significant portion of the stock market.

The only mention of ending QE3 in October was from Richard Fisher. And he merely said that he'd be in favor of it. The FOMC has made no such decision. Instead, they've been scaling down QE3 by about $10 billion ever meeting, which occurs about every 6 weeks. On that time line, QE3 will continue until after the midterms.

QE3 has already been gradually scaled down since demember of last year, cut from 85 billion a month in treasury and mortgage backed bonds......to 45 billion. And the stock market has continued its upward trend. If QE3 purchases of treasuries and mortgage backed bonds was what was fueling the stock market ascent, this dramatic reduction in QE3 funds should have had a devasting effect on the stock market.

It didn't. Your 'cause' doesn't produce your assumed 'effect'.

Don't get too excited about the market.

We are due for a correction and the longer it takes the bigger it will be. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw at minimum a 12-15% drop in the near future.

So watch it like a hawk and protect your gains.

When QE stops pumping billions of dollars into the stock market in October the bottom will fall out of it. things are going to take a turn for the surreal VERY shortly.

Economists have been warning about this for the last 4 years. Now, it is nearly upon us.

QE has purchased mortgage backed securities and treasury bills. Neither of which make up a significant portion of the stock market.

The only mention of ending QE3 in October was from Richard Fisher. And he merely said that he'd be in favor of it. The FOMC has made no such decision. Instead, they've been scaling down QE3 by about $10 billion ever meeting, which occurs about every 6 weeks. On that time line, QE3 will continue until after the midterms.

QE3 has already been gradually scaled down since demember of last year, cut from 85 billion a month in treasury and mortgage backed bonds......to 45 billion. And the stock market has continued its upward trend. If QE3 purchases of treasuries and mortgage backed bonds was what was fueling the stock market ascent, this dramatic reduction in QE3 funds should have had a devasting effect on the stock market.

Conservatives are invested in America failing just so they can blame Obama.

Funny money printing by the Fed in addition to % rates manipulation has caused a huge bubble on Wall Street that is cover by Obama and his fellow scum to the real economic problems facing this country.

Oh but when it all blows up....they will blame Bush and whatever GOP POTUS is holding the bag when the house of cards comes down.

I win !!!! :eusa_dance:

I had a bet that Randall couldn't go two posts in a row without the word "Nazi".

Thanks dood, I knew I could count on you to bring Godwin to the stark mock-it.

SMILEYMONEY-1.gif

Fuck you you jack-booted Nazi thug.

Sallow s0n......you are highly fortunate that JoeB exists on this board otherwise, by a mile youd be dubbed, MOST NAIVE MOFU ON THE USMB !!!!!

What Happened The Last 4 Times Stocks Rallied For 23 Quarters? | Zero Hedge

The stock market is a gigantic Hindenberg at the present time!! Easy $$ via the treasury dept does that. Only mental cases think it has something to do with a fundamentally strong economy.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::coffee:

Last edited:

We are due for a correction and the longer it takes the bigger it will be. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw at minimum a 12-15% drop in the near future.

13% is the average. Anytime the market has an extended run and breaks an all time high, it's time to be a bit conservative with your investments. However, trying to catch tops and bottoms is a fool's errand.

Last edited:

Conservatives are invested in America failing when they perceive it being politically expedient.

I 'watch' it every day.

Comes with the territory.

And those kind of corrections only come when there is really bad news.

Conservatives are invested in America failing when they perceive it being politically expedient.

People seem to have short memories.

Conservatives closed down government and impeached Clinton.

And when in power? The cut taxes and get rid of regulations. Generally? That leads to crashes and bail outs.

I 'watch' it every day.

Ever read the book, "A Random Walk Down Wall Street"?

I 'watch' it every day.

Huh?

They do?

Like what kind of bad news?

I would love to see a 15% to 20% correction, ASAP.

And you're exactly right, the longer it takes the worse it will be.

Then I'd be moving client funds more into equities at around 12%, depending.

Thats because of China, you twit. They have been buying like crazy for the last two years. When you combine QE3 with the investments China is making RIGHT NOW, that answers your assertion.

America isn't buying, idiot. America is SELLING.

People seem to have short memories.

Conservatives closed down government and impeached Clinton.

And when in power? The cut taxes and get rid of regulations. Generally? That leads to crashes and bail outs.

The correlation between rapes and ice cream sales is better shown than what Shallow can produce.

It's just more wishful thinking on her part.

Forum List

Back