Married people . . .

You must be 18 and at least 5' for this thread...
I didn't start this thread.

Okay, so, leaving the other garbage out of it, you are saying that people have "fake courage" online to do what they would not normally do in their real lives? What do you think the purpose of this behavior is? Is the person looking for attention of a sexual nature? Or is the person so desperate for attention that it just doesn't matter what kind of attention they get? How about if it was your spouse online behaving in this manner? Would you be okay with it? Not just your GF, but a spouse, someone who has taken vows to be faithful to you and to respect you.
If that's the kind of girl I was married to i guess it wouldn't surprise me.

If my spouse came to a place like usmb and talked about sex we have I wouldn't love it but I wouldn't make it a problem or a deal breaker.

As an impartial judge I would tell you you're over reacting. Seriously.

Overreacting? I'm just curious to know from the married people what they think about their spouse acting like a . . . well whore . . . online while the spouse is unaware, at work or whatever, talking to men about highly suggestive sexual things. I think it's a fascinating topic.

You think it's fascinating because you have nothing better to occupy your time than to intrude into other people's lives you actually know nothing about, stir up trouble, and be nosy. Be a hobby, Chris, a different one,

No, it's a fascinating conversation to me. Asking questions about behaviors of people I observe online is not stirring up trouble. I'm curious about how married people feel about that kind of behavior.

Are you going to participate or stir up trouble?

[
Overreacting? I'm just curious to know from the married people what they think about their spouse acting like a . . . well whore . . . online while the spouse is unaware, at work or whatever, talking to men about highly suggestive sexual things. I think it's a fascinating topic.

Maybe Bonzi is fascinated by how people react to her comments? Obviously there are some major difference between you and Bonzi as people, but I also see a fair number of similarities. Good night, us old folk need our sleep.

:lol: Yeah, that must be what it is. MUST be. :D Nightie night! :bye1:

You think you would be hurt? Don't you know? That would be a clear indication of betrayal. That's a no-brainer, Chris. Come on girlfriend, let's wake up now and get in touch with your feelings. Perhaps that's why you're not married.

Are you married? With a name like "Spinster" one would think not. :D

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory
  1. an unmarried woman, typically an older woman beyond the usual age for marriage.
    synonyms: unmarried woman
    "a story of two delightful spinsters"

Oh, you can SORT OF use a dictionary. The definition you chose is the least most likely meaning of the word. You are absolutely clueless.

You think you would be hurt? Don't you know? That would be a clear indication of betrayal. That's a no-brainer, Chris. Come on girlfriend, let's wake up now and get in touch with your feelings. Perhaps that's why you're not married.

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory
  1. an unmarried woman, typically an older woman beyond the usual age for marriage.

Oh, you can SORT OF use a dictionary. The definition you chose is the least most likely meaning of the word. You are absolutely clueless.

I'm joking. Lighten up!! Another cranky old lady?? Good grief. God help us all from the menopausal mamas. :D

You guys are no fun.

You must be 18 and at least 5' for this thread...
I didn't start this thread.

Okay, so, leaving the other garbage out of it, you are saying that people have "fake courage" online to do what they would not normally do in their real lives? What do you think the purpose of this behavior is? Is the person looking for attention of a sexual nature? Or is the person so desperate for attention that it just doesn't matter what kind of attention they get? How about if it was your spouse online behaving in this manner? Would you be okay with it? Not just your GF, but a spouse, someone who has taken vows to be faithful to you and to respect you.
I come here and say things I wouldn't or can't say in real life. Things about jews muslims blacks women republicans religious people. What do you think the purpose of that is?

You're one of the crazy posters that I'm referring to, like Gracie or Bonzi. :D Lol. Very immature and dysfunctional. That's just my opinion though.
Yet I agree with you 99% of the time I see you out there arguing with people.

I just don't have pics of me posted nor have I given my name. This is my safe place to say whatever I want. I can't let a hot prude chick fuck with me here. In real life I would be funny interesting and charming and on my best behavior and I would never bring up your vajayjay.

Why? Hoping maybe if im nice you might show me your vajayjay.

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory

I'm joking. Lighten up!! Another cranky old lady?? Good grief. God help us all from the menopausal mamas. :D
You seem like you're having your period.

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory

I just have a hard time tolerating fools. ;)

NO wonder you are so bitchy and needy then. You have to tolerate yourself alla time, Forehead.

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory

Gee, Chris, you're truly psychotic. First you say I'm menopausal, then you say I must be having my period. Which is it? They usually don't coincide. I get it, you must have sand in your vajayjay. That's why you're a bitch, yes?

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory

Gee, Chris, you're truly psychotic. First you say I'm menopausal, then you say I must be having my period. Which is it? They usually don't coincide. I get it, you must have sand in your vajayjay. That's why you're a bitch, yes?

I didn't say that. Silly booby did! :lol:

I'm just joking around wit you. Calm down woman! :itsok:

Now, this isn't the flamer zone, so if you are going to participate, you must remain topical. Please answer the OP questions, or leave the thread. TYIA. :) Nothing personal, of course. I don't know you and I'm not interested in anything else you might have to say though.

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory

Do you see that you quoted Sealy Bobo here? :)

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory

Why you talking to me? I said that to Chris not you

Scored a field goal, you lose! STFU, for once in your life. No wonder you're single, nobody would have you, for long anyway. You'd wear on a person, quickly.

Honestly, I don't know why I still post here. :lol: It's just like a mental institution. Seriously. Weeeeeee!!!! :spinner:
Toodles!! Bye! Don't let the door overhead hit ya in that wide assed forehead! Adios! Hasta la Vista!

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory

Why you talking to me? I said that to Chris not you

Just another nut apparently. :D It's funny how all the old ladies get so upset with me, don't you think though? I love it. Lol.

Scored a field goal, you lose! STFU, for once in your life. No wonder you're single, nobody would have you, for long anyway. You'd wear on a person, quickly.
I usually have her on iggie, but I felt like fishin' and caught not a boot..not a fish...not a log...I caught a YUUUUUGE forehead!

Forum List

Back