Married people . . .

For my part I occasionally read dating related threads out of curiosity. I've been married a long time and married my childhood sweetheart so I'm waaaaaaay out of touch with today's dating scene and often find the discussions somewhat bizarre. An overwhelming concentration on sex and the occasional "where have all the real men/women gone".

As far as sex, I guess I should be out of the main stream as we have been together from such a young age that it was just a natural thing, as opposed to going out and "looking" for it.

Now the whole "where have all the real...", that is just bizarre.

Hey, I'm a single woman, and even I find them weird. Lol. :D

I don't "want" any particular response. I just want to gauge what married people's feelings are about that . . . because it happens all the time apparently.

No, it does not happen ALL the time.

I think it happens more often than you would think. Of course, most people are not going to want to admit to it.

Could very well be, I have had friends tell me a person was flirting with me and I am saying really?

Perhaps I should define F liberals better?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you think this is a liberal trait? Hate to tell you that it isn't a behavior reserved for just one party or the other.

Joke using the f word see prior post by you to the post you quoted.

Lol. I'm not sure if I get it. :D

It is okay. Not as funny if I have to explain. :)

Don't worry. I wouldn't ask you to give me a detailed explanation. Lol. :D

Case in point, one of my coworkers says, did you get her number?

I say of course, it is part of my job to call people about the car they looked at.

The reply, oh she was not just looking at the car.

:redface:

Hey, some people are just touchy, what do I know?

I think that if you are speaking about some people in particular you ought to name them rather than making specious generalizations about married posters who post about certain topics.

I don't see the need to name names. We can discuss this topic without resorting to that, okay? So what if your spouse (not sure if you are male or female) went online and talked about his or her genitals and sex and dating with strangers?
You got to realize a lot of us come here anonymous and we like it that way for a reason. We can safely say whatever crosses our minds and it will never stop any of us from running for president or mayor.

So it'd be a lot harder for you to talk openly about your clitoris or sexual positions or craziest thing you ever did.

Bonzi is more fun, but I picked you to be in a cell with because bonzi could look like ass then who cares how dirty she gets.

I think that if you are speaking about some people in particular you ought to name them rather than making specious generalizations about married posters who post about certain topics.

I don't see the need to name names. We can discuss this topic without resorting to that, okay? So what if your spouse (not sure if you are male or female) went online and talked about his or her genitals and sex and dating with strangers?
You got to realize a lot of us come here anonymous and we like it that way for a reason. We can safely say whatever crosses our minds and it will never stop any of us from running for president or mayor.

So it'd be a lot harder for you to talk openly about your clitoris or sexual positions or craziest thing you ever did.

Bonzi is more fun, but I picked you to be in a cell with because bonzi could look like ass then who cares how dirty she gets.

How old are you people? Seriously.

For my part I occasionally read dating related threads out of curiosity. I've been married a long time and married my childhood sweetheart so I'm waaaaaaay out of touch with today's dating scene and often find the discussions somewhat bizarre. An overwhelming concentration on sex and the occasional "where have all the real men/women gone".

As far as sex, I guess I should be out of the main stream as we have been together from such a young age that it was just a natural thing, as opposed to going out and "looking" for it.

Now the whole "where have all the real...", that is just bizarre.

Hey, I'm a single woman, and even I find them weird. Lol. :D
Good, I think, at least that makes me feel better. I have college age kids, their friends, nieces, nephews. all seem "real" to me!

There is age and then there is maturity. Not the same.

You guys are no fun.

You guys are no fun.

We are not 12 years old, so . . . .

Look friend, do you think it matters to me one bit if any of you would want to be "trapped in a cell" with me? Does this affect me or my life in any way whatsoever? No, it does not. Do you think I care who YOU think is "prettier?" No, I do not. I am confident in my appearance, and men are not a problem for me.

As to fun, I save THAT kind of fun for my lover. I don't spread it around the forum. :D ESPECIALLY with the people who frequent these kinds of forums. How much more stupid could one be?

I do like to tease the old people in the Flamer Zone though. That is my idea of fun, not to mention hysterically funny. ;)

Forum List

Back