Married people . . .

You guys are no fun.

You must be 18 and at least 5' for this thread...
I didn't start this thread.

Okay, so, leaving the other garbage out of it, you are saying that people have "fake courage" online to do what they would not normally do in their real lives? What do you think the purpose of this behavior is? Is the person looking for attention of a sexual nature? Or is the person so desperate for attention that it just doesn't matter what kind of attention they get? How about if it was your spouse online behaving in this manner? Would you be okay with it? Not just your GF, but a spouse, someone who has taken vows to be faithful to you and to respect you.

You guys are no fun.

Uh oh, I just barely make the height qualification. :eusa_shifty: Don't remind of the "you must be THIS tall to ride this ride days," please. :lol:

The five foot part was added with you in mind.
You flirting? How cute.

No, he is just a nice and good natured person. You could learn a thing or two from Save and the other sane posters around here. :)

You guys are no fun.

Okay, so, leaving the other garbage out of it, you are saying that people have "fake courage" online to do what they would not normally do in their real lives? What do you think the purpose of this behavior is? Is the person looking for attention of a sexual nature? Or is the person so desperate for attention that it just doesn't matter what kind of attention they get? How about if it was your spouse online behaving in this manner? Would you be okay with it? Not just your GF, but a spouse, someone who has taken vows to be faithful to you and to respect you.
If that's the kind of girl I was married to i guess it wouldn't surprise me.

If my spouse came to a place like usmb and talked about sex we have I wouldn't love it but I wouldn't make it a problem or a deal breaker.

As an impartial judge I would tell you you're over reacting. Seriously.

Good grief. This is just one reason why this is a horrible place to meet anyone. Most of the people are utterly insane. :rolleyes-41:
Yet...here you stay.

You have to admit there is a fair amount of crazy here Gracie.

That crazy old woman is obsessed with me. Lol. She starts threads about me in the Flamer Zone. She is SO jealous of my appearance. :D A very hateful person is what she is. The list of things she likes would be much shorter than the things she hates, I think. That includes children on TV. :D Lol. Nutbar.

Emboldened through secrecy, correct. Looking for attention in general regardless of what kind, yes. The purpose of the behavior is boredom or seeking answers to a problem they have. The faith and respect have already been damaged by something else.

You guys are no fun.

I come here and say things I wouldn't or can't say in real life. Things about jews muslims blacks women republicans religious people. What do you think the purpose of that is?

You guys are no fun.

If my spouse came to a place like usmb and talked about sex we have I wouldn't love it but I wouldn't make it a problem or a deal breaker.

Overreacting? I'm just curious to know from the married people what they think about their spouse acting like a . . . well whore . . . online while the spouse is unaware, at work or whatever, talking to men about highly suggestive sexual things. I think it's a fascinating topic.

Good grief. This is just one reason why this is a horrible place to meet anyone. Most of the people are utterly insane. :rolleyes-41:
Yet...here you stay.

You have to admit there is a fair amount of crazy here Gracie.

Is that crazy old coot here, stalking me again? That woman needs some intensive therapy. I am dead serious.
I'm following you around with some powder. Yer blinding us all.

You think you would be hurt? Don't you know? That would be a clear indication of betrayal. That's a no-brainer, Chris. Come on girlfriend, let's wake up now and get in touch with your feelings. Perhaps that's why you're not married.

You guys are no fun.

I come here and say things I wouldn't or can't say in real life. Things about jews muslims blacks women republicans religious people. What do you think the purpose of that is?

You're one of the crazy posters that I'm referring to, like Gracie or Bonzi. :D Lol. Very immature and dysfunctional. That's just my opinion though.

You think you would be hurt? Don't you know? That would be a clear indication of betrayal. That's a no-brainer, Chris. Come on girlfriend, let's wake up now and get in touch with your feelings. Perhaps that's why you're not married.

How would you feel about it? I know how I would feel about it. I want to know how the married people would feel.

You guys are no fun.

Overreacting? I'm just curious to know from the married people what they think about their spouse acting like a . . . well whore . . . online while the spouse is unaware, at work or whatever, talking to men about highly suggestive sexual things. I think it's a fascinating topic.

You think it's fascinating because you have nothing better to occupy your time than to intrude into other people's lives you actually know nothing about, stir up trouble, and be nosy. Be a hobby, Chris, a different one,

Are you married? With a name like "Spinster" one would think not. :D

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory
  1. an unmarried woman, typically an older woman beyond the usual age for marriage.
    synonyms: unmarried woman
    "a story of two delightful spinsters"

[

Maybe Bonzi is fascinated by how people react to her comments? Obviously there are some major difference between you and Bonzi as people, but I also see a fair number of similarities. Good night, us old folk need our sleep.

Forum List

Back