Married people . . .

Post more pics, Forehead, to show us how pretty you are and how jealous WE are. Come on. Do it again!

Why do you think married people would start numerous threads about sex and dating, people who have been married for years and years and who are not even in the dating world (or shouldn't be - lol)?

Why does it seem as if some married people are starved for affection/attention. Of course, I am referring to some people here on USMB but I won't mention names. :D

I find it curious that married people would prefer to discuss such things with strangers on the internet instead of with their partners. They seem to especially gravitate towards the opposite sex as if they are "looking" for something.

Thoughts?

From observations, I think that most marriages today start out as love, turn comfortable, then end in divorce. Sad.

My one and only marriage and divorce was a MOC. Much more honest in it's content. Now I have Sugarbabies.

Oh, you can SORT OF use a dictionary. The definition you chose is the least most likely meaning of the word. You are absolutely clueless.

I'm joking. Lighten up!! Another cranky old lady?? Good grief. God help us all from the menopausal mamas. :D
You seem like you're having your period.

Gee, Chris, you're truly psychotic. First you say I'm menopausal, then you say I must be having my period. Which is it? They usually don't coincide. I get it, you must have sand in your vajayjay. That's why you're a bitch, yes?
Why you talking to me? I said that to Chris not you

Just another nut apparently. :D It's funny how all the old ladies get so upset with me, don't you think though? I love it. Lol.
People hate hot opinionated bitches.

I can't believe how mean Gracie gets. What did you say to piss her off so bad? Visserol.

Why do you think married people would start numerous threads about sex and dating, people who have been married for years and years and who are not even in the dating world (or shouldn't be - lol)?

Why does it seem as if some married people are starved for affection/attention. Of course, I am referring to some people here on USMB but I won't mention names. :D

I find it curious that married people would prefer to discuss such things with strangers on the internet instead of with their partners. They seem to especially gravitate towards the opposite sex as if they are "looking" for something.

Thoughts?

From observations, I think that most marriages today start out as love, turn comfortable, then end in divorce. Sad.

My one and only marriage and divorce was a MOC. Much more honest in it's content. Now I have Sugarbabies.

MOC? Sorry, could you elaborate? Not sure what MOC is. :)

I'm joking. Lighten up!! Another cranky old lady?? Good grief. God help us all from the menopausal mamas. :D

Gee, Chris, you're truly psychotic. First you say I'm menopausal, then you say I must be having my period. Which is it? They usually don't coincide. I get it, you must have sand in your vajayjay. That's why you're a bitch, yes?

Just another nut apparently. :D It's funny how all the old ladies get so upset with me, don't you think though? I love it. Lol.

I can't believe how mean Gracie gets. What did you say to piss her off so bad? Visserol.

Nothing. She's just a crazy old coot. I posted some pictures of myself. That is probably what set her off, as I predicted. :lol:

I told her to take her Geritol! :eek:

Thoughts?

MOC? Sorry, could you elaborate? Not sure what MOC is. :)
Marriage of convienence

Honestly, I don't know why I still post here. :lol: It's just like a mental institution. Seriously. Weeeeeee!!!! :spinner:
It's fun. I've never met such a conservative liberal.

That's because I'm neither of those things.
A prude progressive?

A prude? I think married people should act like married people. That makes one a prude now? :D Lol. Okay. I'm a prude then. I can live with that.

Nothing. She's just a crazy old coot. I posted some pictures of myself. That is probably what set her off, as I predicted. :lol:
If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

Honestly, I don't know why I still post here. :lol: It's just like a mental institution. Seriously. Weeeeeee!!!! :spinner:
It's fun. I've never met such a conservative liberal.

That's because I'm neither of those things.
A prude progressive?

A prude? I think married people should act like married people. That makes one a prude now? :D Lol. Okay. I'm a prude then. I can live with that.
You aren't married so why don't you talk dirty? We don't know you. You don't because you are conservative. A lady.

If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

She has started threads about me in the flame zone, wished me to get cancer before, all kinds of nasty crazy things. I've never done anything to her.

I told her to take her Geritol! :eek:
And I told you to powder that landing strip for flies! Yer blinding us all with that greasy wide load above yer eyes.

She has started threads about me in the flame zone, wished me to get cancer before, all kinds of nasty crazy things. I've never done anything to her.
Liar liar forehead on fire.

I have no idea what crawled up her butt and died. I don't really care either. :D I do think it is hilarious that whenever I post a picture, the old ladies in the Flame Zone totally FREAK. :lol: Every time without fail.

Thoughts?

First comes love 2nd comes marriage then comes 3%er in a baby carriage.

Forum List

Back