Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

I love it when you all draw cartoon characters about me, it's ever entertaining. Keep goin
Don't you know, you bleached blondie type with bibbles that you can screw any man you please? Why do you think that the rest of us should be involved in your sordid lifestyles? Spread your legs for anyone you want, according to your "bible."

Are you currently drunk or on drugs?

Or both
Good question. I think she must be high pretty much all the time she's posting on the forum. Given her hatred from men and disdain for women who like men, she's probably one of those butt-ugly dykes.

None of this is true, of course. I don't hate men, I am not a lesbian, although I would tell you if I was because there is no shame in being a lesbian, and I like men and therefore I have no "disdain for women who like men." The only people I "disdain" are those "men" who demand some submission, including sexual submission, from women and girls, and those women who have such low self-esteem and such hatred of those of their own gender that they are willing to submit to this nonsense and encourage other women to similarly humiliate themselves.

The fundies want to create Stepford Wives, a generation of sexually available females dyed blond with bibles and open legs, worshipping the penis. Some women are willing to go that low.

That response is less than likely to cause people to think -
oh wait she is normal.

Is "Sweet Sue" normal? Why do these people conduct themselves like this, so shamelessly? I already know that she is a follower of this frankie graham. She doesn't hide it. I know that the word "patriarchy" is prohibited from modern speech, but she openly follows and endorses it, seeking to disgrace herself and the rest of us. One can be a heterosexual and proud of it, regardless of gender. "Sweet Sue" has no pride.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

No. And I’m not afraid.

I am not personally afraid-----BUT ----I am little pessimistic about our country----
and the issue of increasing violence

Martial Law is not the way to go.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

No. And I’m not afraid.

I am not personally afraid-----BUT ----I am little pessimistic about our country----

so true-------and It won't happen-----but violence will

No. And I’m not afraid.

Meh, heard that before, must have been 100 times and under 6 presidents.

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

I love it when you all draw cartoon characters about me, it's ever entertaining. Keep goin
Don't you know, you bleached blondie type with bibbles that you can screw any man you please? Why do you think that the rest of us should be involved in your sordid lifestyles? Spread your legs for anyone you want, according to your "bible."

Or both
Good question. I think she must be high pretty much all the time she's posting on the forum. Given her hatred from men and disdain for women who like men, she's probably one of those butt-ugly dykes.

None of this is true, of course. I don't hate men, I am not a lesbian, although I would tell you if I was because there is no shame in being a lesbian, and I like men and therefore I have no "disdain for women who like men." The only people I "disdain" are those "men" who demand some submission, including sexual submission, from women and girls, and those women who have such low self-esteem and such hatred of those of their own gender that they are willing to submit to this nonsense and encourage other women to similarly humiliate themselves.

The fundies want to create Stepford Wives, a generation of sexually available females dyed blond with bibles and open legs, worshipping the penis. Some women are willing to go that low.

K so what was going on last night when you couldn't even spell correctly words like "Bible"?

Wait I don't want to know on second thought. I do feel sorry for you though. Geez
bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Or both

K so what was going on last night when you couldn't even spell correctly words like "Bible"?

Wait I don't want to know on second thought. I do feel sorry for you though. Geez

I know damned well how to spell "bible." It's what you drag all over the place. You bibble."Oh I speak bible." Who the heck cares? You have your cult, so shut up. You must be some Alabama thing. Miss Alabama? Miss bible Alabama? Go get on the bed with your bibble.

No. And I’m not afraid.

heard what?

No. And I’m not afraid.

heard what?

The threat of violence, civil war, blood in the streets, etc., etc.

heard what?

oh----where do you live? --------in OZ ? not civil war-----but increasing violence

I'm not surprised by much, but the amount of right wingers who aren't repulsed by this idea is a little concerning.

Wrong

Because universal law is supreme

And the highest logical thinkers understands this

And that's the men who are the ones with the higher logic and they agree with trump on who the enemy is

And trump has the military who also agrees with trump that the deep state and democrats being the enemy

A martial law will not last long the men will lock up the traitors

And trump will make logic tests for voting

It's amazing how fascinated you are with your penis. One half of Americans don't have one and just borrow one occasionally.

Learn science ... Learn the power of logic ... Learn who has the logic

Learn history results with high logic people and low logic people

heard what?

This is not like the civil war. Where men were going against other men

This is men against women

Time will come and people will have to face reality and do the universal law to stop the nation from falling by the unwise

heard what?

oh----where do you live? --------in OZ ? not civil war-----but increasing violence

Yup, been hearing that for decades. It isn’t going to happen.

heard what?

This is not like the civil war. Where men were going against other men

This is men against women
00B84719-CE41-4EE5-AA66-DF3F15EC65BC.jpeg

I'm not surprised by much, but the amount of right wingers who aren't repulsed by this idea is a little concerning.

Wrong

And that's the men who are the ones with the higher logic and they agree with trump on who the enemy is

And trump has the military who also agrees with trump that the deep state and democrats being the enemy

It's amazing how fascinated you are with your penis. One half of Americans don't have one and just borrow one occasionally.

You think with your dick. How is this higher logic? You morons don't believe in science or the power of logic.

We aren’t losing shit. And hell no martial law is not a good idea... why you going all authoritarian all of a sudden? You might be watching too much Trump TV... remember it’s all pretend.

“We aren’t losing shit”?
Really...Mollie Tibbetts lost her life...and Mexicrats have demanded that you lose your right to sovereignty.
People lose their lives every day for a variety of reasons. We don’t shut down entire industries and institute martial law. To suggest so is idiotic

LefTard Logic:
“People die in a variety of ways, fuck it, why not let wetbacks kill our people as well.”
We aren’t letting anybody kill our people, but it happens. Not sure if you knew but murder is still against the law, people get punished we pay cops with taxpayer funds to prevent crime and enforce our laws.
People get punished for breaking the law, unless they are here illegally and able to inhabit a sanctuary venue. Then they skate and the victims can just suck it up. Amirite?
Not necessarily. The system is overwhelmed so priority for deportation and enforcement is focused on violent criminals. Where it should be

Wrong

You think with your dick. How is this higher logic? You morons don't believe in science or the power of logic.

Logic predicts correctly

Logic invents the best that brings the best progress

Logic wins the wars and controls the world

Men have the higher logic as shown with the sat math test scores at the highest level

Wrong

It is the lower logic women who does not believe in science

Science says the fetus is a human being with its own body because of its own unique DNA code name

Women are now going against science

Wrong

It is the lower logic women who does not believe in science

Science says the fetus is a human being with its own body because of its own unique DNA code name

Women are now going against science

Science does not say this. You are too in love with your dick.You do not know anything about the human gestational process. Even if you got somebody to go through pregnancy from the stage of an egg being fertized inside her and attaching itself to her uterus and give birth to an infant, what the fuck are you going to do with it now? Are you going to feed it, bathe it, diaper it, rock it to sleep, drive it to school, raise it to 18 or so? What are you "higher logic" people going to do with these infants?
Oh give me a break. Do you think that you are going carry your infant around in a basket in your pick-up truck and pull over to give her a bottle and change her diaper?

...The nation is ruled by white folks, but it was founded and built on the backs of blacks, whites, hispanics and Asians - the Chinese "guest workers" of the 1800's. All races worked to build the country, even though it was ruled by white men for nearly 150 years, before women fought for and won the right to vote.
Oh, rubbish...

This country was largely conquered, settled and built by White Euro-Christian Folk...

Blacks and Natives and Asians did their own smaller parts, and have a modest claim on this country as well, but not the majority share...

Much of what the Black slave populations of the South built has long-since gone to ground and crumbled to dust 150 years after the Civil War..

They were share-cropping for decades before the so-called Great Migration while White Folk built most of our modern cities & infrastructure...

And, frankly, their biggest contribution to Northern Cities since the Great Migration has been White Flight and Conversion to $hit-Hole status.

Black Folk are largely good and honorable people and solid Americans and deserve a share of the American Dream just like everyone else.

Black Folk... and other minorities... have also stepped-up to the plate and fought for the Republic, repeatedly, in dangerous times.

But let's keep it real and not get carried away to Fantasy Land where we believe the Republic was "built on the backs of Blacks".

I call bull$hit... :bsflag:

Wigger-Folk fantasies notwithstanding...

--------

BTW... if that's what you're sellin' in 2020, yer gonna get yer a$$e$ kicked so hard that 2016 will look like a Win to you by comparison. :21:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back