Martin Milner Dies

Lot of time on the small screen, not much on the big one.

Saw him recently in an episode of the Lone Ranger

'Adam-12' and 'Route 66' Star Martin Milner Dies

Gods speed and grace and thank you Martin.
Fury

I thought he was a good actor, and brought a lot of new hires to the LAPD because of the way he portrayed himself. You don't see a whole lot of actors these days conducting themselves as classy. I saw a funny commercial about Adam 12 not long ago for an obscure cable channel. He and Kent McCord were talking about their new Plymouth patrol car and as Kent McCord the rookie was going to jump in the drivers seat, Milner held him back and said "whoa were talking 189 horsepower there partner.

I was pretty young when I went with another family member to a theater in downtown Denver to be one of a crowd of extras for an episode of Route 66. We were all herded in, sat down in the seats and then, I look up and there's George Maharis and Milner, sitting on the edge of the stage with their legs hanging over the edge. Being a kid, I rushed down to the front so had a bird's eye view. They talked with the crowd and just sorta goofed. Then, we watched the scene being shot, did what we were told to do - stand up, applaud, sit down - and were herded out when it was done. As we filed out, we were given a souvenir packet, photos and such.

I did get to see myself in that episode of the TV show but that's it.

DarkFury

WHY in the world would you put this in Law and Justice?

Oh wait. I get it. You think he was really a cop instead of just playing one on TV.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The show sucked as did the fireman show, in fact many, many shows sucked at that time..

O lighten up Francis

I Adam-12 was cool. I would watch that, Welcome Back Kotter, Ba Ba Black Sheep, CHIPS, Andy Griffith.

Good TV

-Geaux

The show sucked as did the fireman show, in fact many, many shows sucked at that time..

Most were rather childlike, unrealistic and made people believe everyone but them lived in Donna Reed's house. I never watched Adam 12, never watched most of them and from what I've seen, I don't think I missed much. Same with current TV shows.

Note to dorko DarkFury - Adam 12 was fiction - not a documentary. You wanna bet that as a fictional character, he was a better cop than your bud and US traitor, Arpaio. You can bet that character wouldn't sneak around helping a failed stalker. Yep, bet on it.:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back