Marxist Pelosi Fixing Law to Eliminate God from Oath in House. Vote!

Should Pelosi eliminate "so help me God" from oaths in committees?

• No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
Best post evah!
Government isn't supposed to act in any religious manner. The problem I see is the left will attack Christianity, but then ignore muslims that try to influence our government.
You never read President Washington's state writings, letters, and presidential commentaries, did you. Well, I did. He mentioned the Lord Almighty in almost every single thing he ever put to the pen. You have ZERO idea.

He did indeed, he was also a Freemason though and they are antithetical to the Christian God. In fact after his election they performed the Freemason ritual of Apotheosis which means in their eyes he became a god.

How is Freemasonry antithetical to the Christian God? Please share your stupidity with us all!

You don't even know what Apotheosis is, dumbass!

You couldn't look more stupid old man.

"
a·poth·e·o·sis
Dictionary result for apotheosis
/əˌpäTHēˈōsəs/
noun
noun: apotheosis; plural noun: apotheoses

• the highest point in the development of something; culmination or climax.
      "his appearance as Hamlet was the apotheosis of his career"
      synonyms: culmination, climax, crowning moment, peak, pinnacle, summit, zenith, apex, acme, apogee, high point, highest point, height, high water mark
      "his appearance as Hamlet was the apotheosis of his career"
      antonyms: nadir
    • "the elevation of someone to divine status; deification."

It is a fucking painting! None of what you claim has ever taken place except in the mind of some deluded hater of Masonry.

Anyone who wants to FORCE people in government to say "so help me God" (which god, btw?) is a theocrat.

Nobody is forced to testify if they can't pledge to tell the truth...they can refuse to testify at that point. But this is just another dodge from another atheist who fully intends to lie when necessary to hide your true intentions.
For years, our Judge has asked "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"
Period.
No bible involved either.
Back in the day, it used to be. I had to swear on a bible when I registered to vote in 1973.
Times have changed. Along with the rules for head gear, maybe the Senate Chamber should move into the 21st century. Just a suggestion.

What does the Senate have to do with anything?

Anyone who wants to FORCE people in government to say "so help me God" (which god, btw?) is a theocrat.

Nobody is forced to testify if they can't pledge to tell the truth...they can refuse to testify at that point. But this is just another dodge from another atheist who fully intends to lie when necessary to hide your true intentions.
For years, our Judge has asked "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"
Period.
Back in the day, it used to be. I had to swear on a bible when I registered to vote in 1973.
Times have changed. Along with the rules for head gear, maybe the Senate Chamber should move into the 21st century. Just a suggestion.

Oops. House. But to be sensible, shouldn't the rule be for both the House and the Senate?

Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

Liz Cheney said that the Democrat Party has become the Party of Karl Marx.

What do you think of this latest assault on American values by Nancy Pelosi?

The next step is throwing Christians to the Lions. Enough!

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Please vote. And keep the lockstep ninnyhammering to a minimum, please.

The Republicans need to force a vote on this issue. Getting the Libs ON THE RECORD dissing Almighty God.

The majority of people in this country still support God, especially those of us in the Basket of Deplorables.

Period.

Oops. House. But to be sensible, shouldn't the rule be for both the House and the Senate?

Indeed. They work for the same Constitution. And that Constitution still does not contrive a theocracy.

Not sure what part of "this is not a theocracy" doesn't get through to the theocrats. You'd think they could handle small words.

Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

The Republicans need to force a vote on this issue. Getting the Libs ON THE RECORD dissing Almighty God.

The majority of people in this country still support God, especially those of us in the Basket of Deplorables.

"Libs" have nothing to do with "almighty god". The entire Constitution has nothing to do with "almighty gods". That's all RELIGION. Not politics, not government ---- RELIGION.

Holy SHIT :banghead:

"Libs" have nothing to do with "almighty god". The entire Constitution has nothing to do with "almighty gods". That's all RELIGION. Not politics, not government ---- RELIGION.

Almighty God is capitalized, that's common courtesy to our Creator. You are right in the sense that Almighty God is non-partisan, and has traditionally been supported by all people and all American political parties. But that's why I think that getting the libs on the record for this as disrespect to God is important.

This is a difference between the parties, and a new one.

Almighty God is capitalized, that's common courtesy to our Creator. You are right in the sense that Almighty God is non-partisan, and has traditionally been supported by all people and all American political parties. But that's why I think that getting the libs on the record for this as disrespect to God is important.

Once AGAIN ---- you do **NOT** insert your own words into my post, I said nothing about gods being "partisan" or "nonpartisan", I said they are not PRESENT. Go learn how to read.

And again "Libs" (or "cons" or "parties") have nothing to say about "gods" because THEY'RE NOT A PART OF WHAT THE FUCK THEY DO. THEY HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP. PERIOD.

Once AGAIN for the obtuse --- WE DO NOT HAVE A THEOCRACY. And we're not about to as long as the Constitution exists. GET IT?

Do you think that people should end the oath with "So help me God"?

Once AGAIN ---- you do **NOT** insert your own words into my post, I said nothing about gods being "partisan" or "nonpartisan", I said they are not PRESENT. Go learn how to read.

And again "Libs" (or "cons" or "parties") have nothing to say about "gods" because THEY'RE NOT A PART OF WHAT THE FUCK THEY DO. THEY HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP. PERIOD.

Once AGAIN for the obtuse --- WE DO NOT HAVE A THEOCRACY. And we're not about to as long as the Constitution exists. GET IT?

Actually, you are dead wrong here. America is "One Nation Under God", a resolution was passed in a bipartisan manner by the US Congress and signed by President Eisenhower to that effect. "In God we Trust" is on our money.

We are a non-sectarian state, but that doesn't mean that we don't recognize the sovereignty of Almighty God.

Fact is......
Nazi Pelosi is a Catholic.
She's a member of an evil cult.

Absolutely. We are still recognized as one nation under God.

Absolutely. We are still recognized as one nation under God.

What about the fact that Jesus told you not to do so...

But I say to you, Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 And do not take an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil

and it is repeated again by James, the brother of Jesus...

12 But above all, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath, but let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation.

Actually, you are dead wrong here. America is "One Nation Under God", a resolution was passed in a bipartisan manner by the US Congress and signed by President Eisenhower to that effect. "In God we Trust" is on our money.

Indeed it was. And that's counterConstitutional bullshit, whether it was done or not. Further it refers to a national prayer, the very existence of which even without that phrase, is bullshit all by itself. We cannot be forced to worship The State. FUCK that. That prayer was contrived, literally, as an advertisement propaganda to sell flags to schools. That's literally what it is, and nobody in the world contrives such a fetish prayer except us and our former colony the Philippines.

Hell, there are still even now blasphemy laws on the books. Completely unConstitutional. I don't give a fuck if something exists, I care that it doesn't have a right to exist.

We run on a Constitution --- not on a fetish prayer drawn up as ad copy in 1892. K?

We are a non-sectarian state, but that doesn't mean that we don't recognize the sovereignty of Almighty God.

Actually that's exactly what it means.

Apparently the simple sentence "we are not a theocracy" continues to fly over your pointy little head. Write it on the blackboard five hundred times until it sinks the fuck in.

Indeed it was. And that's counterConstitutional bullshit, whether it was done or not. Further it refers to a national prayer, the very existence of which even without that phrase, is bullshit all by itself. We cannot be forced to worship The State. FUCK that. That prayer was contrived, literally, as an advertisement propaganda to sell flags to schools. That's literally what it is, and nobody in the world contrives such a fetish prayer except us and our former colony the Philippines.

Hell, there are still even now blasphemy laws on the books. Completely unConstitutional. I don't give a fuck if something exists, I care that it doesn't have a right to exist.

We run on a Constitution --- not on a fetish prayer drawn up as ad copy in 1892. K?

Apparently the simple sentence "we are not a theocracy" continues to fly over your pointy little head. Write it on the blackboard five hundred times until it sinks the fuck in.

Pelosi should put it up to a vote then. If Almighty God should be driven from America, let the Congress vote on it.

Fact is......
Nazi Pelosi is a Catholic.
She's a member of an evil cult.

I'm aware of her religious affiliation and have been intentionally mum about it. Something inside me tells me that unless a church clearly makes an attempt to destroy our government, that is not a political matter. However, this week locally, 300 priests in the Galveston-Houston area are on the carpet for sexual abuse of parishioner minor children spanning a 75-year period of abuses that parents had complained to the hierarchy, and nothing was done to stop the offenses. Some of the rapes were of girls, and some of boys. I'm horrified that this kind of stuff is going around, because abused children often become abusive adults. I'm sick to my soul about it, because one of my family members was abused at a key time in his life and as a consequence, he will never produce grandchildren due to such a seduction turning into a change of lifestyle. He now no longer is affiliated with any kind of church. If that's the passive-aggressive manner in which such an organization operates to eliminate competitors, it's less of a church than it is a hidden power grabber to take people's families away from them through nefarious means.

Our Constitution demands that we do not interfere with churches in the first amendment. I do not see a way out of this issue that would result in reconciliation. Thank you for your input on this issue. I hope we can resolve this power grab issue and put religious power that begets family and personal breakups out of the spiritual business.

I have long regarded the "conversion" of prisoners and minorities to a religion that teaches people to kill for God. Long before 9/11 we have been systematically doused by such an entity that points out divisions in our society by former criminals who can be easily brainwashed into becoming murderers of infidels for Allah. This is a complex systematic proliferator of human killers whereby militaristic knowledge is espoused by one part of their mosques, and family issues are concentrated in the center, to prove that they are a religion, and not a military outfit, well-concealed from outsiders, and our government adopted a hands-off procedure against churches at the outset. It has a potential to destroy our freedoms from the inside out.

There are too many outsider forces trying to worm their way into power in our country, not to unite, but to destroy. I don't like any of it.

Last edited:

Pelosi should put it up to a vote then. If Almighty God should be driven from America, let the Congress vote on it.
What would you support, Polishprince?

What would you support, Polishprince?

I like America the way it is, One Nation Under Almighty God, just like our Pledge says.

However, if the libs disagree, they should put it up to a vote

Forum List

Back