Maryland Democrat removed from committee seat over racial slur

No reason to step down

All he has to say is, "Trump made me do it"
Trump just identified as the first female president. Are you sure he would do something as horrible as this?

trump trans black.png

Feb. 26, 2019, 3:09 PM CST
By Associated Press

Maryland's House speaker has removed a white lawmaker from a leadership position for using a racial slur for black people.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Lisanti allegedly used the slur to refer to Prince George's County during an after-hours gathering at an Annapolis cigar bar. She allegedly told another white lawmaker that when he campaigned in Prince George’s on behalf of a candidate that he was door-knocking in a “n----- district.” She told the Post earlier this month that she didn't recall using the slur, but was "sure everyone has used it."

House Speaker Michael Busch announced Tuesday he has removed Del. Mary Ann Lisanti as chair of a subcommittee. Lisanti, a Democrat, told reporters she would issue a statement later in the day.

How do you know if she's a "leftist"?
The Voter's Self Defense System

A 100 percent rating by NARAL.

A 22 percent rating by the ACU.

Um... thanks but when I posted "how do you know" I meant literally "you" the OP, not "you" as in "anybody". IOW the question wasn't about the state house delegate -- it was about the OP.

Another life lesson undermined.

How do you know if she's a "leftist"?

She might be a Leftist if:

1. When someone says "God bless you" to her when she sneezes she makes them take it back.

2. She thinks that carbon dioxide will end the world in 12 years.

3. She thinks cows, billionaires, (other than George Soros), walls and the color orange are all evil

4. Her favorite movie is "Rosemary's Baby".

5. She thinks saying "he" or "she" is no longer PC, but still calls herself a feminist.

So a person lost their political position because of racist behavior. That's what is supposed to happen. Their party doesn't really change what should happen.

Actually, she was removed over the allegation of racist behavior. that is not what is supposed to happen.
Liberals are hell bent on ruining anyone they can over accusations. You guys own it.

So a person lost their political position because of racist behavior. That's what is supposed to happen. Their party doesn't really change what should happen.

Actually, she was removed over the allegation of racist behavior. that is not what is supposed to happen.

Yeah I noticed that too. Something said in a cigar bar that she has no memory of. Off wi' 'er 'ead!

Forum List

Back