Maryland Democrat removed from committee seat over racial slur

So a person lost their political position because of racist behavior. That's what is supposed to happen. Their party doesn't really change what should happen.

Actually, she was removed over the allegation of racist behavior. that is not what is supposed to happen.

Yeah I noticed that too. Something said in a cigar bar that she has no memory of. Off wi' 'er 'ead!
I believe her response to this was"Well everybody says that"

Good riddance

How do you know if she's a "leftist"?
I highly doubt that she's very "left" but good riddance to her.

There's no place for people like her in the Democratic Party...even at that low level

Nevertheless, today’s Democrats saying ni&&er and forgiving Democrat governors who wore black faces..... yet somehow Trump is racist against Blacks??? How?

There's no place for people like her in the Democratic Party...even at that low level

Nevertheless, today’s Democrats saying ni&&er and forgiving Democrat governors who wore black faces..... yet somehow Trump is racist against Blacks??? How?
"A" piece of shit STATE LEGISLATOR...

You want to talk about some of the freaks in GOP state legislatures?

We just has one last week in what...Oregon? That was doing so batshit crazy religious shit...and the RWNJ response was "Oh that's just state stuff".

Oh the irony

Easy peasy.

If orange is really the new black, then Trump has had worn black face his entire life.

A true slave owner if I ever saw one.

Easy peasy.

If orange is really the new black, then Trump has had worn black face his entire life.

Then you never saw one.

We just has one last week in what...Oregon? That was doing so batshit crazy religious shit...and the RWNJ response was "Oh that's just state stuff".

Oh the irony

The irony is that Democrats are racist.

Easy peasy.

You people never felt that way when he was writing checks to Hillary and going on the air to smear Bush. Why and how was he not a “true slave owner” then?

Dunno. Who said that? You mean the "I have black guys counting my money -- I hate it" line? Or the lawsuits for proven housing discrimination?

It is interesting though, that the Virginia guy is in hot water for blackface, which I guess offends black people, and yet the POTUS isn't for wearing orangeface?

As a white person I'm offended by that.

The irony is that when a GOP state legislator is found to be a religious bigot advocating an actual war on what he sees as "enemies of Christianity"...YOU clowns say..."Oh that's just a state legislator"

Dunno. Who said that? You mean the "I have black guys counting my money -- I hate it" line? Or the lawsuits for proven housing discrimination?

It is interesting though, that the Virginia guy is in hot water for blackface, which I guess offends black people, and yet the POTUS isn't for wearing orangeface?

Black face is an insult to a large part of the American public. Snookie and a couple of the Muppets are the only orange Americans I know of. Trump's orange face is certainly something to ridicule, but I can't say it is racist.

Oh the irony

The irony is that Democrats are racist.

The idiocy is that you just put your name next to a Blanket Generalization fallacy based on the idea that "racism" is a political party thing.

Oh and by the way David Duke rated your post "hilarious".

The Voter's Self Defense System

A 100 percent rating by NARAL.

A 22 percent rating by the ACU.

Um... thanks but when I posted "how do you know" I meant literally "you" the OP, not "you" as in "anybody". IOW the question wasn't about the state house delegate -- it was about the OP.

Another life lesson undermined.

so you knew she was and were just testing the op?

Black face is an insult to a large part of the American public. Snookie and a couple of the Muppets are the only orange Americans I know of. Trump's orange face is certainly something to ridicule, but I can't say it is racist.

So we're saying Rump is the Muppet Rachel Dolezal?

Um... thanks but when I posted "how do you know" I meant literally "you" the OP, not "you" as in "anybody". IOW the question wasn't about the state house delegate -- it was about the OP.

so you knew she was and were just testing the op?

I have no idea who she is but yes I was testing the OP. Because I doubt he does either.

I'm like that math teacher who won't pass you until you can explain HOW you got that answer.

Whup, hang on... this just in:

oh Jesus, this guy.....because to a tard like you they all switched parties in the 60s

Looks like you fell into the trap instead.

Do tell us more about these "parties".

So we're saying Rump is the Muppet Rachel Dolezal?

At this point, I can say that Trump is a pig, but I;m not sure what else he might be.

It's cute that you think Odium can be taught anything.

So a person lost their political position because of racist behavior. That's what is supposed to happen. Their party doesn't really change what should happen.

Actually, she was removed over the allegation of racist behavior. that is not what is supposed to happen.

From the simplest point of view, that might be the case. But I get the impression that it's a little more than that. This supposedly happened at was sounds like an after-work gathering of legislators. I'm thinking that she was overheard by multiple people, leaving little room for doubt. Add in her "I'm sure everyone does it" response, I can't say I blame the guy (already forgot what they said his name was) for making this move.

Forum List

Back