Maryland Democrat removed from committee seat over racial slur

How do you know if she's a "leftist"?
The Voter's Self Defense System

A 100 percent rating by NARAL.

A 22 percent rating by the ACU.

Um... thanks but when I posted "how do you know" I meant literally "you" the OP, not "you" as in "anybody". IOW the question wasn't about the state house delegate -- it was about the OP.

Another life lesson undermined.

so you knew she was and were just testing the op?

I have no idea who she is but yes I was testing the OP. Because I doubt he does either.

I'm like that math teacher who won't pass you until you can explain HOW you got that answer.

Whup, hang on... this just in:

oh Jesus, this guy.....because to a tard like you they all switched parties in the 60s

Looks like you fell into the trap instead.

Do tell us more about these "parties".
Oooh I love tests.....usually it's the lefties that are clueless.....righties don't have Hollywood, the media and academia to fight our battles for us.

Um... thanks but when I posted "how do you know" I meant literally "you" the OP, not "you" as in "anybody". IOW the question wasn't about the state house delegate -- it was about the OP.

so you knew she was and were just testing the op?

I have no idea who she is but yes I was testing the OP. Because I doubt he does either.

I'm like that math teacher who won't pass you until you can explain HOW you got that answer.

Whup, hang on... this just in:

oh Jesus, this guy.....because to a tard like you they all switched parties in the 60s

Looks like you fell into the trap instead.

Do tell us more about these "parties".
Oooh I love tests.....usually it's the lefties that are clueless.....righties don't have Hollywood, the media and academia to fight our battles for us.

No? Lush Rimjob and Fox Noise and Mark Dice and Prager "U" and Alex John Brinkley Jones aren't media?

It's cute that you think Odium can be taught anything.
That CLOWN is on ignore for a reason. :)

Forum List

Back