Maryland Governor says there is "no question" signs of Authoritarianism in the MAGA repub party

Hate to tell you but your MAGA is headed for Nazi-ism which is an extreme right wing failure. It's a form of Fascism. And Fascism has failed every time. But don't let the long line of failure get in your way of a good rant.
If they did then they would be just like the Progs. The Progs have control as you can see how belligerent they are in near every issue with endless media shills pushing them.

Except I am not a democrat. You would call me a Rino. But we are taking our party back and running you MAGA Domestic Terrorists and Traitors off.

No, you are one of those useful idiots for democrats doing their dirty work for them.

Folks, behold above sub-moron, it is a testament to the absolute total intellectual ruin wrecked upon legions of defenseless kids via public school performed intellectual abortions, complete & total imbecility, they are literally dead from the neck up! :omg:
WHAT?

If they did then they would be just like the Progs. The Progs have control as you can see how belligerent they are in near every issue with endless media shills pushing them.

And you can't stand it when I disagree with you and present real facts. Makes you wanna go out and buy more guns and ammo for that fateful day.

Forum List

Back