Maryland House passes gun bill with fingerprint requirement

Maryland House Passes Gun Ban Bill | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

“Maryland’s House of Delegates approved a major gun control measure Wednesday to ban assault weapons, require people who buy handguns to provide their fingerprints and limit gun magazines to 10 bullets,” foxnews.com reports.
People who live in these states that have created these laws need to stand up and fight for their rights.

Maryland scheduled to lose 31 million dollars in revenue

New legislation is forcing gun manufacturing company Beretta to uproot and take their business elsewhere.

Established in 1526, Beretta holds the distinction of being the oldest active firearms manufacturer in the world. The U.S. factory is located in Accokeek, Maryland, and has been a staple of the local economy for years.

Beretta Leaves Maryland Because of Stricter Gun Laws

What I don't get is why the States are even trying all this bullshit?

The 14th nukes them every time. Well I guess they are trying to appear as if they are doing something. I just don't get it.

What I don't get is why the States are even trying all this bullshit?

The 14th nukes them every time. Well I guess they are trying to appear as if they are doing something. I just don't get it.

What they are doing goes way beyond common sense. it's stupid, it doesn't work.

What country has the most gun deaths? I am a gun owner myself....but come on. Who needs a machine gun or some damn thing.

What country has the most gun deaths? I am a gun owner myself....but come on. Who needs a machine gun or some damn thing.

Who cares, who thinks this will stop bad guys from getting guns?

Btw every liberal law has an escape hatch....er exemption that gets liberals off the hook for it....

so are you exempted if you've had an abortion of sucked a dick?

Pathetic. No law abiding citizen should be required to consent to fingerprinting as a requirement to make a lawful purchase. This is insanity. But never let a good wave of paranoia go to waste, we must pass as many ill-conceived laws as we can before this new wave of terror passes!

Like we didn't learn anything from 9/11 with the Patriot Act. Sheesh, doesn't anyone remember anything anymore?

Im ok with this. Fingerprints are a useful tool in law enforcement. Not only does it greatly expand the ability to catch bad guys, but it also creates a 100% accurate way to EXCLUDE possible suspects and prove their innocence.

If you know that your name and fingerprint are attached to the purchase of a gun, then maybe, just MAYBE people will be a little more responsible about securing their guns, rather than leave them around for pieces of shit like Adam Lanza to pick up and kill kids with.

Im ok with this. Fingerprints are a useful tool in law enforcement. Not only does it greatly expand the ability to catch bad guys, but it also creates a 100% accurate way to EXCLUDE possible suspects and prove their innocence.

If you know that your name and fingerprint are attached to the purchase of a gun, then maybe, just MAYBE people will be a little more responsible about securing their guns, rather than leave them around for pieces of shit like Adam Lanza to pick up and kill kids with.

Well you're ok with anything the left says, so how should this suprise us? Why blame the weapon and not ole Adam....he should be hung the minute his verdict comes in guilty.

My fingerprints are already on file with the FBI.

Does the FBI Have Your Fingerprints?

Who's in the FBI database? Criminals, suspected criminals, government employees, military personnel, and a few others. The repository has three components: A criminal file, a civil file, and a military file. The criminal file is the biggest and comprises the 50 or so million entries that get searched when police are trying to identify a print left at a crime scene. The civil file, not surprisingly, includes government employees, and the military file covers the armed forces.

Does the FBI have your fingerprints?

My fingerprints are already on file with the FBI.

Does the FBI Have Your Fingerprints?

Who's in the FBI database? Criminals, suspected criminals, government employees, military personnel, and a few others. The repository has three components: A criminal file, a civil file, and a military file. The criminal file is the biggest and comprises the 50 or so million entries that get searched when police are trying to identify a print left at a crime scene. The civil file, not surprisingly, includes government employees, and the military file covers the armed forces.

Does the FBI have your fingerprints?

Figures, what did you do time for?

Because obviously anyone who wishes to possess a gun has a criminal mind!

In the United States, we are Guilty until proven Innocent, more than 1 person for every 100 is behind bars in America! THE LAND OF THE FREE!

----------------------------
Also, aren't we already fingerprinted at birth, why do it twice? Oh, because it is to make us feel uncomfortable.

I suppose you libtards would also love if they compelled us to attend an "experience a week in jail" program, in order to further "deter our criminal intentions."

Actually, I might be giving them ideas ...

Last edited:

Umm, no. A person should not succumb to fingerprinting for making a lawful purchase.

Forum List

Back