Maryland House passes gun bill with fingerprint requirement

If you're a veteran - your prints are already on file with the FBI.

Yep. Every military member, and every single police officer. All have their prints on file.

I dont think the gun nuts realize many of the reasons this idea is actually a good one. I already mentioned that a print can exclude a person. Yep, prove their innocence.

But another one- ID theft. People can buy guns under a fake identity. Get all a man's information, create a fake DL, but with all his correct info on it. All the stuff that one needs to open a credit account, or all the other shit they're stealing ID's for.

But what if someone uses your ID to buy a gun? And that gun is used in a crime, and OOOPS!!!! It comes back to you. Or your name anyway. And you try to say "But I didnt buy that gun", yet, the gun store has all your info, your DL number, your address, etc, etc, etc. And you're telling the cops "But it wasnt me, I promise!!!" (like they dont hear that every day).

But a simple fingerprint will PROVE without a doubt who bought that gun.

This is not a bad thing folks.

Im ok with this. Fingerprints are a useful tool in law enforcement. Not only does it greatly expand the ability to catch bad guys, but it also creates a 100% accurate way to EXCLUDE possible suspects and prove their innocence.

If you know that your name and fingerprint are attached to the purchase of a gun, then maybe, just MAYBE people will be a little more responsible about securing their guns, rather than leave them around for pieces of shit like Adam Lanza to pick up and kill kids with.

Umm, no. A person should not succumb to fingerprinting for making a lawful purchase.

Why? You must positively identify yourself for all sorts of purchases. Lots of banks are starting to use a thumbprint on debit cards. Many businesses use a time-clock system where employees "clock in" with a finger swipe.

Should you be denied the ability to hold a job without consenting to a fingerprint?

Im ok with this. Fingerprints are a useful tool in law enforcement. Not only does it greatly expand the ability to catch bad guys, but it also creates a 100% accurate way to EXCLUDE possible suspects and prove their innocence.

If you know that your name and fingerprint are attached to the purchase of a gun, then maybe, just MAYBE people will be a little more responsible about securing their guns, rather than leave them around for pieces of shit like Adam Lanza to pick up and kill kids with.

How many bad guys go buy a gun legally? How does this prevent a bad guy from getting a gun? All this does is add more of a finical burden on the gun owner. Suppose a poor person needs a firearm for personal protection who's going to pay for that extra fee?
I suppose you think Voter ID is ok it doesn't place a burden on minorities?

Umm, no. A person should not succumb to fingerprinting for making a lawful purchase.
I bet they oppose Voter ID. WAIT FOR IT.

Now why would the state want finger prints of law abiding citizens?

Maryland House passes gun bill with fingerprint requirement | Fox News

Law abiding citizens never become law defying citizens.

No... never.

If you're so fucking concerned about the privacy of your fingerprints, why do you keep leaving them everywhere?

no one is going to force me to submit to these kinds of unjust laws.
Would you submit to a new slavery law?

Maryland scheduled to lose 31 million dollars in revenue
New legislation is forcing gun manufacturing company Beretta to uproot and take their business elsewhere.

Established in 1526, Beretta holds the distinction of being the oldest active firearms manufacturer in the world. The U.S. factory is located in Accokeek, Maryland, and has been a staple of the local economy for years.

Beretta Leaves Maryland Because of Stricter Gun Laws

What is the dollar value of a life to you?

How many bad guys go buy a gun legally? How does this prevent a bad guy from getting a gun? All this does is add more of a finical burden on the gun owner. Suppose a poor person needs a firearm for personal protection who's going to pay for that extra fee?

Pretty much all of the people who have done the mass shootings have gotten their guns legally.

Last edited:
Maryland scheduled to lose 31 million dollars in revenue
New legislation is forcing gun manufacturing company Beretta to uproot and take their business elsewhere.

Established in 1526, Beretta holds the distinction of being the oldest active firearms manufacturer in the world. The U.S. factory is located in Accokeek, Maryland, and has been a staple of the local economy for years.

Beretta Leaves Maryland Because of Stricter Gun Laws

What is the dollar value of a life to you?
45 acp

Pretty much all of the people who have done the mass shootings have gotten their guns legally.
Name them

My fingerprints are already on file with the FBI.

Does the FBI Have Your Fingerprints?

Who's in the FBI database? Criminals, suspected criminals, government employees, military personnel, and a few others. The repository has three components: A criminal file, a civil file, and a military file. The criminal file is the biggest and comprises the 50 or so million entries that get searched when police are trying to identify a print left at a crime scene. The civil file, not surprisingly, includes government employees, and the military file covers the armed forces.

Does the FBI have your fingerprints?

Of course they have my fingerprints. I was in the military.

My fingerprints are already on file with the FBI.

Does the FBI Have Your Fingerprints?

Who's in the FBI database? Criminals, suspected criminals, government employees, military personnel, and a few others. The repository has three components: A criminal file, a civil file, and a military file. The criminal file is the biggest and comprises the 50 or so million entries that get searched when police are trying to identify a print left at a crime scene. The civil file, not surprisingly, includes government employees, and the military file covers the armed forces.

Does the FBI have your fingerprints?

Of course they have my fingerprints. I was in the military.

How about getting that welfare check should we finger print them also?
Buying a house?
Car?
People who get married?
Having Children?

Because obviously anyone who wishes to possess a gun has a criminal mind!

In the United States, we are Guilty until proven Innocent, more than 1 person for every 100 is behind bars in America! THE LAND OF THE FREE!

----------------------------
Also, aren't we already fingerprinted at birth, why do it twice? Oh, because it is to make us feel uncomfortable.

I suppose you libtards would also love if they compelled us to attend an "experience a week in jail" program, in order to further "deter our criminal intentions."

Actually, I might be giving them ideas ...

You people are total idiots. First you complain about criminals having guns, then you object to any law that would prevent them from obtaining weapons.

However, I would add to these laws the stipulation that any one that stores their weapon carelessly, and someone commits a crime with that weapon, they own the crime. Any parent that leaves his gun out, and a child is killed playing with that gun should serve max for negligent homocide. For that is what it is.

At present trends, in less than two years, gunshot deaths will exceed deaths from automobile accidents in this nation. Yet these fools say we need more guns on the streets.

Because obviously anyone who wishes to possess a gun has a criminal mind!

In the United States, we are Guilty until proven Innocent, more than 1 person for every 100 is behind bars in America! THE LAND OF THE FREE!

----------------------------
Also, aren't we already fingerprinted at birth, why do it twice? Oh, because it is to make us feel uncomfortable.

I suppose you libtards would also love if they compelled us to attend an "experience a week in jail" program, in order to further "deter our criminal intentions."

Actually, I might be giving them ideas ...

You people are total idiots. First you complain about criminals having guns, then you object to any law that would prevent them from obtaining weapons.

However, I would add to these laws the stipulation that any one that stores their weapon carelessly, and someone commits a crime with that weapon, they own the crime. Any parent that leaves his gun out, and a child is killed playing with that gun should serve max for negligent homocide. For that is what it is.

At present trends, in less than two years, gunshot deaths will exceed deaths from automobile accidents in this nation. Yet these fools say we need more guns on the streets.

Hey dumb ass, yes I am talking too you. We already have back ground checks to stop crazy people and bad guys from buying guns.

Forum List

Back