Mask up and diaper your cows, Farmer Brown.

You still have a woody for ashti target practice?

This dead mother fucker probably looks a lot like your girlfriend.... hmm?

imrs.jpg

Yeah, like every night thinking of his dick.

Lisa, have you ever been fucked by a dick like that?

Lust, seems to be a thing eh.
I just saw a picture of his face. I don’t know why you have to get so crass when speaking to a lady. I guess that’s par for the course for low-class leftists.

I just saw a picture of his face. I don’t know why you have to get so crass when speaking to a lady. I guess that’s par for the course for low-class leftists.
Girl, we all know his face doesn’t matter…

Sorry you’ve come across such superficial girls, and that they were disappointed with your shortcomings.
Wow, never posted anything about me, but you and your insecurities go there.

Wow, you have never been fulfilled.

That ain’t my problem.

Wow, never posted anything about me, but you and your insecurities go there.

Wow, you have never been fulfilled.

That ain’t my problem.
Wow, interesting how you know nothing about me and come up with your nasty talk. YOU were the one to bring up dicks. You are one leftist sicko.

Wow, interesting how you know nothing about me and come up with your nasty talk. YOU were the one to bring up dicks. You are one leftist sicko.
Dude, you love the Hunter Dick pictures not me.

You have them up with you other
Dry woman, you’re the one bringing up Hunter Biden all the time.

Animal cruelty.

Cows need to chew cud for gut health and general health, and even to facilitate productivity. It's a necessary, instinctive biological function. To deprive them of it is to deprive them of their nature.
Playing around with or disrespecting what God has given us as human beings, is a direct assault against God in a disrespectful manor. They are playing with fire in so many ways. It's really the same as the suicide by cop mentality, otherwise tempting God to cast judgement on them before it is their time.

Tucker Carlson is the king of FAKE NEWS!
What, maybe fake like the "enquire" magazine up at the front counter, otherwise the headlines are outrages in order for patron's to be curious enough to look beyond those headlines in order to read the content, so when they get inside they find some serious good stuff in the article as is written.

Tucker keeps it together enough to entertain us, and to make us say hmmmmmmm. Go Tucker Go, yeah you go get'em Tucker yeah that's right.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back