Maskers gone wild

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?
Docs/nurses are required to “suit up”in full coverage,wearing more than one mask layer. There are multiple clips available of ER docs and nurses suiting up before their 12 hour shift. I do not envy them and appreciate their dedication. Many hospitals are using ultraviolet light machines to adequately clean masks after use. Last I checked, however, these machines were relatively small and could only clean a few at a time taking several hours-unless that’s changed. Comparing medical professional usage versus public use of masks is like comparing apples to oranges. The types of masks that are mostly worn out in public are single layer and they come in all colors, all patterns, and can be most decorative looking even. Single layer cotton masks, properly fitted or otherwise, is a sense of false security from what various reputable sites have put out about how SARS CoV-2 particle is smaller than the tiny holes in these flimsy masks.
I’m not comparing medical PPE to consumer as an equal. Of course you are more safe wearing medical grade PPE, but you aren’t dealing with rooms full of infected people when out an about. Though the common masks used in the public are not full proof they are better than nothing as they reduce partial spread. You understand that right?
Sure, let me put this piece of chicken wire on your face because....its better than nothing, duh.
Why is chicken wire better than nothing?
It's as good as a cloth mask at stopping covid in either direction.
You’re an idiot

Around here, a majority of people (in a majority Trump county) are definitely in compliance. In liberal counties, I'd expect a lot more.
Where the fuck is "around here" and tell me they were masking consistently and not indoor dining right along...ghead
Calm down, dude. You're going to die of a coronary if you get triggered that easy. FL is not locked down and they are dining out and partying with no more spiking than is going on in CA, NY, or WA. Try some critical thinking and please, get your feelings in check, not good for your health. tsk tsk.
Florida is the CAUSE of other areas spiking dope. Morons go there ...do stupid shit and then bring the virus home

And yea...they are getting whacked hard by it. Have been for months

Why would Florida cause New York or Pennsylvania to spike? If you travel from Florida to here, you are required to quarantine for 2 weeks.
I live in Cali most of the year and encountered a ton of people traveling there from a Florida. I’d say over 70% of tourists I spoke to were from Florida or Texas
Sources? What did you ask 5 people and 3-1/2 of them said they came from FL or TX?

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?
Docs/nurses are required to “suit up”in full coverage,wearing more than one mask layer. There are multiple clips available of ER docs and nurses suiting up before their 12 hour shift. I do not envy them and appreciate their dedication. Many hospitals are using ultraviolet light machines to adequately clean masks after use. Last I checked, however, these machines were relatively small and could only clean a few at a time taking several hours-unless that’s changed. Comparing medical professional usage versus public use of masks is like comparing apples to oranges. The types of masks that are mostly worn out in public are single layer and they come in all colors, all patterns, and can be most decorative looking even. Single layer cotton masks, properly fitted or otherwise, is a sense of false security from what various reputable sites have put out about how SARS CoV-2 particle is smaller than the tiny holes in these flimsy masks.
I’m not comparing medical PPE to consumer as an equal. Of course you are more safe wearing medical grade PPE, but you aren’t dealing with rooms full of infected people when out an about. Though the common masks used in the public are not full proof they are better than nothing as they reduce partial spread. You understand that right?
Sure, let me put this piece of chicken wire on your face because....its better than nothing, duh.
Why is chicken wire better than nothing?
It's as good as a cloth mask at stopping covid in either direction.
You’re an idiot
he said while looking in a mirror.

W
Are people following the mitigation regulations?

They are around here. People are almost universally wearing masks in Walmart, and bars,taverns and cocktail lounges are shuttered.
Nice. Keep up the good work!

It isn't helping, deaths and infections are up- disproving the efficacy of the restrictions.
I don’t think that disproves anything. We know this virus spreads through human contact so if people aren’t distancing, washing and properly masking then it is going to spread. The fact that it’s spiking just tells that people aren’t acting safely. You can have all the laws and restrictions you want but if people don’t follow then it’s not going to be effective
Here, drink some more koolaid.
That’s all you got?! Haha
Simple logic dictates that if you are trying to stop the spread and the procedures that you are using are ineffective, you try something else. You don't try to convince everyone that you have a new set of clothes while you walk around naked. That would be insanity and you and your communist cohorts are insane if you think you are going to force your un American BS on me. Keep your nose right up that lemming's ass in front of you.
The reason why we’ve been so bad at stopping the spread is because of dipshits like yourself and Trump drones fighting tooth and nail against a United effort to practice safety protocols. Yes Dems leaders and liberals also break the rules but at least they are trying to push and support the right kind of messaging and actions. You all that try and push arguments that this thing is a commie hoax or masks don’t work or it’s bio terrorism from China are just straight up retarded
We are not fighting tooth and nail against a united effort to practice safety protocols. We are fighting against a GOVERNMENT OVERREACH to control a free population. If you haven't liked tooth and nail, you're really not going to like the lead injection you'll get if you attempt to infringe on my God-given rights moron. Stay in your own basement and STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.

Around here, a majority of people (in a majority Trump county) are definitely in compliance. In liberal counties, I'd expect a lot more.
Where the fuck is "around here" and tell me they were masking consistently and not indoor dining right along...ghead
Calm down, dude. You're going to die of a coronary if you get triggered that easy. FL is not locked down and they are dining out and partying with no more spiking than is going on in CA, NY, or WA. Try some critical thinking and please, get your feelings in check, not good for your health. tsk tsk.
Florida is the CAUSE of other areas spiking dope. Morons go there ...do stupid shit and then bring the virus home

Why would Florida cause New York or Pennsylvania to spike? If you travel from Florida to here, you are required to quarantine for 2 weeks.
I live in Cali most of the year and encountered a ton of people traveling there from a Florida. I’d say over 70% of tourists I spoke to were from Florida or Texas
Sources? What did you ask 5 people and 3-1/2 of them said they came from FL or TX?
I worked at a golf shop a couple days a week at one of the nicest courses in the world so it attracted a lot of people. And yes my first question to most my customers was where are you in from

W

They are around here. People are almost universally wearing masks in Walmart, and bars,taverns and cocktail lounges are shuttered.

It isn't helping, deaths and infections are up- disproving the efficacy of the restrictions.
I don’t think that disproves anything. We know this virus spreads through human contact so if people aren’t distancing, washing and properly masking then it is going to spread. The fact that it’s spiking just tells that people aren’t acting safely. You can have all the laws and restrictions you want but if people don’t follow then it’s not going to be effective
Simple logic dictates that if you are trying to stop the spread and the procedures that you are using are ineffective, you try something else. You don't try to convince everyone that you have a new set of clothes while you walk around naked. That would be insanity and you and your communist cohorts are insane if you think you are going to force your un American BS on me. Keep your nose right up that lemming's ass in front of you.
The reason why we’ve been so bad at stopping the spread is because of dipshits like yourself and Trump drones fighting tooth and nail against a United effort to practice safety protocols. Yes Dems leaders and liberals also break the rules but at least they are trying to push and support the right kind of messaging and actions. You all that try and push arguments that this thing is a commie hoax or masks don’t work or it’s bio terrorism from China are just straight up retarded
We are not fighting tooth and nail against a united effort to practice safety protocols. We are fighting against a GOVERNMENT OVERREACH to control a free population. If you haven't liked tooth and nail, you're really not going to like the lead injection you'll get if you attempt to infringe on my God-given rights moron. Stay in your own basement and STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.
You’re saying that chicken wire is just as effective as a cloth mask. You’re fighting against the recommended safety practices. That has nothing to do with laws and regulations and government control. You are trying to delegitimize those who are trying to promote safe practices because you’ve made it into a political fight. Had we United with a unified message and effort to distance and wash and mask up and actually followed through with it like a responsible society should be able to do... then there would be no need for lock down and laws and government intervention. But we are a country full of morons as you and you ILK prove on a daily basis

Simple logic shows that a virus that spreads through human contact can only be prevented by limiting or blocking human contact. Masking is a way to keep human contact but limit the spread of the virus. We could always eliminate that and just lock everybody in their homes for a month and wipe it all out. Wanna do that instead?
If you had listened to what I have been telling you all day long, you would have heard WA HAS BEEN LOCKED DOWN AND MASKING FOR NEARLY TWO MONTHS BY GOVERNOR'S EDICT. WA COVID NUMBERS ARE STILL SPIKING. That's two months moron. So take your BS down the road--you are lying and I've spent my last effort to educate you. Go back to your basement and play with yourself.

I worked at a golf shop a couple days a week at one of the nicest courses in the world so it attracted a lot of people. And yes my first question to most my customers was where are you in from
Now I'm getting my info from a fucking caddie, silly me.

Simple logic shows that a virus that spreads through human contact can only be prevented by limiting or blocking human contact. Masking is a way to keep human contact but limit the spread of the virus. We could always eliminate that and just lock everybody in their homes for a month and wipe it all out. Wanna do that instead?
If you had listened to what I have been telling you all day long, you would have heard WA HAS BEEN LOCKED DOWN AND MASKING FOR NEARLY TWO MONTHS BY GOVERNOR'S EDICT. WA COVID NUMBERS ARE STILL SPIKING. That's two months moron. So take your BS down the road--you are lying and I've spent my last effort to educate you. Go back to your basement and play with yourself.
I have family in WA. Big Trump supporters. They think COViD is a hoax manufactured to elect Biden. Are you telling me that because WA has strict laws that people like my family are Obeying them them? You know the spread comes from contact right? People are not listening to the regulations. That’s my whole point. You’re on the idiotic side of the argument and the push back and disobedience y’all give only make the laws and regulations stricter when spikes result. You’re making the problem worse. Smarten up. The quickest way out of this is to distance and reduce the spread

Caddie? You have serious reading problems

Kind of like they started it. It arrived in WA and CA and they promptly shipped those infected into long term care facilities with vulnerable populations. The result was an artificially inflated death rate. The democrat governors then, to cover their asses, shipped it to other locations--Jay Inslee ships four covid patients 300 miles away to Spokane in order to TEST an untested infectious disease unit in the local hospital. There are morons that claim this is not political, but I beg to differ.

And I quote-- I worked at a golf shop a couple days a week at one of the nicest courses in the world--better read what you write moron. Yep, caddie.

W

You’re saying that chicken wire is just as effective as a cloth mask. You’re fighting against the recommended safety practices. That has nothing to do with laws and regulations and government control. You are trying to delegitimize those who are trying to promote safe practices because you’ve made it into a political fight. Had we United with a unified message and effort to distance and wash and mask up and actually followed through with it like a responsible society should be able to do... then there would be no need for lock down and laws and government intervention. But we are a country full of morons as you and you ILK prove on a daily basis
Like Piglosi encouraging people to party in Chinatown in Feb? Like Piglosi and Lightfoot figuring their coif was more important than your precious public safety? Like Gavin Newsom locking everyone down and then attending an indoor dining super spreader event? Take it down the road you holier than thou hypocritical caddie. You probably were first in line to denounce Trump for golfing at his own course.

I have family in WA. Big Trump supporters. They think COViD is a hoax manufactured to elect Biden. Are you telling me that because WA has strict laws that people like my family are Obeying them them? You know the spread comes from contact right? People are not listening to the regulations. That’s my whole point. You’re on the idiotic side of the argument and the push back and disobedience y’all give only make the laws and regulations stricter when spikes result. You’re making the problem worse. Smarten up. The quickest way out of this is to distance and reduce the spread
Maybe your relatives are smarter than you. I think that is more likely than the lemming position that you hold.

And I quote-- I worked at a golf shop a couple days a week at one of the nicest courses in the world--better read what you write moron. Yep, caddie.
Not a caddie. You have reading comprehension issues

W

Like Piglosi encouraging people to party in Chinatown in Feb? Like Piglosi and Lightfoot figuring their coif was more important than your precious public safety? Like Gavin Newsom locking everyone down and then attending an indoor dining super spreader event? Take it down the road you holier than thou hypocritical caddie. You probably were first in line to denounce Trump for golfing at his own course.
Yes like all of those things

Maybe your relatives are smarter than you. I think that is more likely than the lemming position that you hold.
I’m sure you do think they are smarter. But who cares about that. I think you’re a moron you think I’m a moron. That’s boring. I prefer continuing to make you sound foolish by simply using facts and reality.

Masks do not stop transmission.
They certainly do limit it.

And Kansas proved that when various counties enacted mask rules and some didn't. Guess where the virus bloomed... Yea

NY and NJ were able to almost completely avoided the summer spike that hit almost the entire country...because of mask and social distancing rules

W

Yes like all of those things
And yes like you, doing your caddie job. I wasn't aware golfing was essential. Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back