Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

I swear, I saw a youngish woman with MD tags at the gas station this morning wearing a black cloth mask.

I asked her if she was going to fill-up first before robbing the place.....If looks could have killed I would have been dead.
Do you accost strangers often like that?

You accused her of being a criminal.

Do that to a large man and you get knocked on your ass

Manly men don't succumb to such mask tomfoolery.....That and it's usually leftist women that get the ball rolling in the wrong direction. Nip it in the bud. ;)
So you’re a pussy who only has the balls to bully women.

Got it

Last edited:
The bottom line is that if you want to wear a useless mask and virtue signal…go ahead. It is your right.

HOWEVER, do not be fascists and make me do it.

When the BLM riots were allowed during lockdowns, I knew the whole thing was a SCAM.

DeBlasio said the riots were just too important to stay locked down.

MEANING IT IS BS.

Go to about the 4:30 mark.

It is what we have been saying all along….and then Fauci disagrees somehow, saying some unintelligible nonsense about “It will protect the individual, but not the whole….”

Fauci disagrees WITH THE SCIENCE.

Here is the SOURCE RESEARCH:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

REMINDER, THIS IS CNN REPORTING ON A NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT A GROUP OF MEDICAL STUDIES.

MAGAs should not mask up ir vaccinate. Instead they should swap spit with everyone they meet. MAGA!

Another reality doesn't line up with the propaganda. Must be democrats again.

Lets not forget. Fauci initially said masks do not work. Then he said he was lying as to not create a PPE shortage for medical staff.

He was not lying. When he said he was lying, thats when he was lying.

And even more of you will die by 2024.
Let's hear it for Trump Dumbass Shitheads!
Forcibly-M.jpg

Forum List

Back