Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

MAGAs should not mask up ir vaccinate. Instead they should swap spit with everyone they meet. MAGA!
Even you should realize that statement is just plain goofy. Masks don't work and the vaccine is of limited help. There is no reason for someone in a low-risk category to get the vaccine if they don't want the jab.

2022%2009%2027%20covid%20rat-S.jpg

He is a good sheep
The last year the Republicans have been dying from Covid in the same ratio as the numbers vaccinated. Republicans are dying four to one more than Democrats. You know absolutely nothing factual congratulations ignoramus..... And the GOP Ignoramus base are the only people in the world that don't know that masks work just fine if they're any good of course...

The last year the Republicans have been dying from Covid in the same ratio as the numbers vaccinated. Republicans are dying four to one more than Democrats. You know absolutely nothing factual congratulations ignoramus..... And the GOP Ignoramus base are the only people in the world that don't know that masks work just fine if they're any good of course...
You sound as addled as President Biden. Contradicting your own statement in the same sentence. What's the matter with you?

As for saying that Republicans are dying four to one more than Democrats is just goofy. Why hold yourself up to such ridicule?

4 to one, huh? Link?

Oh, and don't try to use the bullshit you posted earlier cuz it doesn't say what you just claimed, Simp.

4 to one, huh? Link?

Oh, and don't try to use the bullshit you posted earlier cuz it doesn't say what you just claimed, Simp.
They are exactly what I say, since surveys change somewhat and unlike your propaganda machine, real media articles don't last forever on the Internet.... Damn tired of being the dupes' news service here. Everybody in the world knows but you fools....

You sound as addled as President Biden. Contradicting your own statement in the same sentence. What's the matter with you?

As for saying that Republicans are dying four to one more than Democrats is just goofy. Why hold yourself up to such ridicule?
idiot

They are exactly what I say, since surveys change somewhat and unlike your propaganda machine, real media articles don't last forever on the Internet.... Damn tired of being the dupes' news service here. Everybody in the world knows but you fools....
Out loud?

Those links don’t back up your bullshit, Simp.

Try again.

Only an imbecile would believe a flimsy piece of porous paper is going to keep out a virus.

Go put on a mask and try to blow out a candle.

If you still don't get it after doing that, then you probably are an imbecile.

It obviously doesn't prevent all virus particles from getting out, but it does limit the reach and spread.

Go put on a mask and try to blow out a candle.

If you still don't get it after doing that, then you probably are an imbecile.

It obviously doesn't prevent all virus particles from getting out, but it does limit the reach and spread.
Next time I find myself in a situation where blowing out a candle would be dangerous I’ll put one of your face diapers on.

Are you saying that a SURVEY overrides SCIENCE?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

How is it you know about this data exactly? Isn’t it personal? WTF

Even you should realize that statement is just plain goofy. Masks don't work and the vaccine is of limited help. There is no reason for someone in a low-risk category to get the vaccine if they don't want the jab.

2022%2009%2027%20covid%20rat-S.jpg

Stupid posts like this are why the USA has the highest rate of disease, death, and economic displacement from covid in the world.
Still incapable of doing your own research FuckBoi? What a lazy little shit you are.

Forum List

Back