Masks: review of the evidence

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
There isn't any evidence that backs up the notion that masks reduce the spread of the coronavirus, as per this article:

It is important to note right here in the opening post, that no lefty will be disputing the content of the article, nor will they be doing a careful review of any evidence like the doctor who wrote the article did, or like the title of the article suggests.

However, rebreathing your own CO2 all day long has been proven to reduce O2 and thereby slowly reduce brain cells.
A great win win for the Elites seeking absolute power.
it's why you will see Elites so often without a mask. They know better.

Unfortunately this will affect conservatives FAR more than ignorant lefties who are already brain cell deficient for all intents and purposes.

Wearing a mask is about showing your awareness. That's it.

Doesn't do anything to stop anything, but like wearing a pink ribbon shows awareness of breast cancer and a desire for a cure, this shows your heart is in the right place.

Draconian mask laws don't save lives, and neither do lax mask laws.

There isn't any evidence that backs up the notion that masks reduce the spread of the coronavirus, as per this article:

It is important to note right here in the opening post, that no lefty will be disputing the content of the article, nor will they be doing a careful review of any evidence like the doctor who wrote the article did, or like the title of the article suggests.
yes

Wearing a mask is about showing your awareness. That's it.

Doesn't do anything to stop anything, but like wearing a pink ribbon shows awareness of breast cancer and a desire for a cure, this shows your heart is in the right place.

Draconian mask laws don't save lives, and neither do lax mask laws.
Not just awareness, don't forget compliance.

yes
I'm glad to see that you do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about.

yes
The authors noted that the findings don’t necessarily translate to a real-world setting.

maskne-1237620580-770x533-1.jpg

Still no lefties disputing the content of the article. Its good to see that all the usmb lefties agree with this great article. What a strong endorsement of the article.

The masks are necessary to introduce fear into & demonstrate control of the public, and to dehumanize them.

yes
I'm glad to see that you do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about.
Masks work.

yes
Masks work.
I'm glad to see that you are not disputing anything from the article that this thread is about. Its good that lefties are not disputing that great article.

yes
Masks work.
Also, thanks for endorsing the second paragraph of my opening post.

yes
Masks work.

Proof? Especially since the wearing of a mask concept has not resulted in a lowering of the virus or the spread. Numbers still going up. That is proof that they don't work.

yes
Masks work.

They work in certain environments but not in stopping the transmission of a virus.

yes
Masks work.

Proof? Especially since the wearing of a mask concept has not resulted in a lowering of the virus or the spread. Numbers still going up. That is proof that they don't work.

They'll believe anything the liberal media tells them. They won't do the actual research.

No offense to AIER, but I’m not sure why an economics think tank is the one doing a literature review on a medical topic.

No offense to AIER, but I’m not sure why an economics think tank is the one doing a literature review on a medical topic.
Masks are a political topic, not medical.

Forum List

Back