🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Masonic Disinformation, Propaganda, Dissembling, and Hate Techniques

rtwngAvngr said:
Said1 said:
Just come out and insult me openly. I could care less.

There is nothing in christianity that is anti-art. New Age is a willingness to make excuses for and "understand" evil.

Not everything is a personal attack, against you. I really had no idea you're now a member of the 700 Club.

I didn't say Chrisitanity was anti-art.

Said1 said:
I don't see a connection.

Here's one, new age ephemera and backpedalling IS idiocy. It's just one of many connections I can lay on you. :slap:

Said1 said:
It hitting women consitent with Christian teachings?

Not if they like it. And for the record, I've never hit a woman.

Let's play "Jump to conclusions". Your gameboard is in the mail.

18653.gif

Said1 said:
rtwngAvngr said:
Not everything is a personal attack, against you. I really had no idea you're now a member of the 700 Club.

I didn't say Chrisitanity was anti-art.

taking backpedalling lessons from clay, I see. Sad.

I guess you just make a pro-art connection with new age stuff then?

rtwngAvngr said:
So which well documented fact regarding masonry do you dispute?
Your "facts" have already been debunked by other sources that were presented by other members. I'm not surprised you didn't bother to read them, though.

Here, let me try and help you chill out.

Whooooooooooooooooosh. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Feel better?

The ClayTaurus said:
Your "facts" have already been debunked by other sources that were presented by other members. I'm not surprised you didn't bother to read them, though.

Here, let me try and help you chill out.

Whooooooooooooooooosh. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Feel better?

The facts were denied. Not debunked. There's a difference. This goes to the discrnment issue we discussed earlier.

rtwngAvngr said:
The facts were denied. Not debunked. There's a difference. This goes to the discrnment issue we discussed earlier.
Denied facts usually equate to lies.

I love how, in your own head, you've managed to completely legitimize being a total asshole. A lovely defense mechanism, really. And it serves the added bonus of not forcing you to own up to your own failures. Well done. I suppose that's too new-agey for you, though.

The ClayTaurus said:
Denied facts usually equate to lies.

I love how, in your own head, you've managed to completely legitimize being a total asshole. A lovely defense mechanism, really. And it serves the added bonus of not forcing you to own up to your own failures. Well done. I suppose that's too new-agey for you, though.

SO when islamic radicals deny islam is violent we should just believe them? Now Im not saying No1 is a terrorist, so keep your hysterical hate leaps to yourself.

rtwngAvngr said:
SO when islamic radicals deny islam is violent we should just believe them? Now Im not saying No1 is a terrorist, so keep your hysterical hate leaps to yourself.
You're winning your jumping game! Well done. :clap:

The ClayTaurus said:
You're winning your jumping game! Well done. :clap:

I'm just amused by your assertion that any fact which is denied must be a lie. Is this what they teach at Haaahvad these days? What a great school. :rotflmao:

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm just amused by your assertion that any fact which is denied must be a lie. Is this what they teach at Haaahvad these days? What a great school. :rotflmao:
Yes, because that's what I did. :rolleyes: I'm amused by you saying hundreds of thousands of websites support your viewpoint, and you pick a gay minister, a hippy, and some conspiracy theory nutjobs to prove it. I'm more amused you see them as legitimate. You're really a dedicated DU imposter. :laugh:

It's amazing the indoctrination I recieved from an engineering curriculum. Those mechanical engineer profs really know how to sneak it in :rotflmao:

The ClayTaurus said:
Yes, because that's what I did. :rolleyes: I'm amused by you saying hundreds of thousands of websites support your viewpoint, and you pick a gay minister, a hippy, and some conspiracy theory nutjobs to prove it. I'm more amused you see them as legitimate. You're really a dedicated DU imposter. :laugh:

It's amazing the indoctrination I recieved from an engineering curriculum. Those mechanical engineer profs really know how to sneak it in :rotflmao:

So you see that the freemason critics are a diverse group. The defenders are generally masons. Funny that.

rtwngAvngr said:
So you see that the freemason critics are a diverse group. The defenders are generally masons. Funny that.
You quoted those crackpots to show me diversity? You think your view is somehow legitimized because different kinds of weirdos have the same stuff on their sites? :laugh: I always knew you loved diversity! Good for you! When are you guys having your trip to the comet? Don't forget the Nikes.

The ClayTaurus said:
You quoted those crackpots to show me diversity? You think your view is somehow legitimized because different kinds of weirdos have the same stuff on their sites? :laugh: I always knew you loved diversity! Good for you! When are you guys having your trip to the comet? Don't forget the Nikes.

I do little for you, clay. Sorry. Though I do hope in some way you benefit from the knowledge I kick. Word.

Forum List

Back