Mass deportations would fail.

Mass deporting some 20 million Illegals would not just be costly.

It would probably cause a civil war.

Why don't many, if not much of anybody talk about the elephant in the room?
The Capitalist elephant hiring them in mass.

What makes you think civil war would ensue if we actually did what’s in the best interest of our citizenry?

La Raza (Brown Berets) Black Lives Matter & ANTIFA among multiple other Leftist paramilitaries fighting the mass deportations.
(Duh)

Awesome...lets do this shit already.
I'm thinking the number of good real Americans with AR15's and the like far outweigh the number of the filthy pieces of shit you mentioned with stolen handguns.

What makes you think civil war would ensue if we actually did what’s in the best interest of our citizenry?

La Raza (Brown Berets) Black Lives Matter & ANTIFA among multiple other Leftist paramilitaries fighting the mass deportations.
(Duh)

I'm thinking the number of good real Americans with AR15's and the like far outweigh the number of the filthy pieces of shit you mentioned with stolen handguns.

Your theory leaves out 2 factors.

A.) Some Whites will help Mexicans.
&
B.) Mexico, Canada, China, Russia etc. could definitely invade & colonize the USA.

(Duh)

(Duh)

&
B.) Mexico, Canada, China, Russia etc. could definitely invade & colonize the USA.

haha...sure, there's a few white guilt whackos...so what, they're nutless gender confused degenerates.
No nation is stupid enough to invade the U.S...that's plain silly talk. Nations don't invade nations for enforcing their right to sovereignty.

(Duh)

(Duh)

&

haha...sure, there's a few white guilt whackos...so what, they're nutless gender confused degenerates.
No nation is stupid enough to invade the U.S...that's plain silly talk. Nations don't invade nations for enforcing their right to sovereignty.

If the USA military is splintered, how will we defend ourselves?

Russia & China will probably play proxies before invading.

(Duh)

(Duh)

&

If the USA military is splintered, how will we defend ourselves?

Russia & China will probably play proxies before invading.

"Splintered military"?
Are you kidding me...our military can't wait to launch Operation Wetback 2.0

Forum List

Back