Mass Killings: The Blame

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.
I personally blame the fuck who decided to commit this atrocity and his parents for failing to teach right from wrong. I also blame the courts for making it so easy for our children to misbehave. All your children have to realize is that if you ground them, they can just leave. There realy is nothing you can do. If you smack them, they call the cops send you to jail. You get a domestic violence charge which ruins you in so many ways it is rediculous and they realize they can do what the fuck they want. So what does one do?

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.
Big part is we live in a society of broken families (divorce rates...thanks 1970’s) and parents that don’t communicate with their kids. Also, kids that don’t communicate with each other unless it’s over Facebook...detached...informal. When is the last time you got your child to read a book? Do research project without spellcheck and copy and paste? Kids are fragile emotionally and lazy mentally. We live in a society of “Give me convenience or give me death.” “I wanted an A on that report (even though I didn’t earn it) now my mom and dad will call the teacher and chew their ass out.” “My fast food was late. I’m gonna cuss out the staff and post it on Snapchat.” Finally the classic...”Where’s my participation trophy?” Well...we live in a broken society...the burbs are broken.

1. Guns???

And this….

I personally blame the fuck who decided to commit this atrocity and his parents for failing to teach right from wrong. I also blame the courts for making it so easy for our children to misbehave. All your children have to realize is that if you ground them, they can just leave. There realy is nothing you can do. If you smack them, they call the cops send you to jail. You get a domestic violence charge which ruins you in so many ways it is rediculous and they realize they can do what the fuck they want. So what does one do?

It goes back far further, and is far wider and deeper....

For Leftists, human life means nothing.

As a result of Franklin Roosevelt's tireless efforts to make a home for communism in America, note the following and compare it to the Progressive/Liberal/Democrat view of religion in secular America:

"Just because any religious idea, any idea of any god at all, any flirtation even with a god, is the most inexpressible foulness, particularly tolerantly (and often even favourably) accepted by the democratic bourgeoisie—for that very reason it is the most dangerous foulness, the most shameful “infection.” A million physicalsins, dirty tricks, acts of violence and infections are much more easily discovered by the crowd, and therefore are much less dangerous, than the nubile, spiritual idea of god, dressed up in the most attractive “ideological” costumes." Letter from Lenin to Maxim Gorky, Written on November 13 or 14, 1913 Lenin 55. TO MAXIM GORKY

This is the basis, the explanation, for the anti-Religion view society has been taught in government schools, and by the secular media.

1. Guns???

And this….

THE TRUTH IS WIDE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE:

Blame the guns? Blame the FBI? Better think again.

Parkland Shooting Copycat Threats Result In School Lockdowns, Arrests

All across this country, STUDENTS are making threats against their schools on social media, leaving notes under doors, etc., etc.---- many kids have been arrested. Why would all these kids be doing this?

THE GUNS AREN'T MAKING THEM DO IT.

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

What do all these kids HAVE IN COMMON? Are they threatening their parents? The Library? The local movie house? The supermarket or shopping mall?

NO! They are stepping forward with threats against THEIR SCHOOLS. How many are serious and how many are just trying to put a little fear into their school we will never know, but CLEARLY, the government-run PUBLIC SCHOOLS are pissing off a lot of kids to the point of feeling they must take drastic action, up to and occasionally including actually shooting people there with a gun.

UNTIL THAT MATTER IS ADDRESSED, that the PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE CAUSING THIS VIOLENCE and not the weather, not the lunch menu, not this fall's TV schedule, not the NRA or guns themselves, we will NEVER end school shootings.
And the Church shootings? Work mass shootings? Concert mass shootings? We have about ever kinda of shooting you can imagine. And these things are very rare in countries with strong gun control. Go figure.

"At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. It is important to note the following lists cases where the information about the shooters psychiatric drug use was made public. To give an example, although it is known that James Holmes, suspected perpetrator of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, was seeing psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, there has been no mention of what psychiatric drugs he may have been taking—though it is highly probably he was taking psychiatric drugs considering he was under a psychiatrist’s “care”. Also note that all these mass shootings didn’t just occur in the United States.

Of these 14, seven were seeing either a psychiatrist (5 of them) or psychologist (2 of them). It is not known whether or not the other half were seeing a psychiatrist, as it has not been published.

1. Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2010: 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.

2. Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. He was also seeing a psychologist.

3. Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.

4. Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.

5. Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.

6. Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise, on Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.

7. Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for depression”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.

8. Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.

9. El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

10. Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.

11. Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.

12. Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s medical records remain sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

13. Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.

14. Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.

Note: Psychiatric Drugs Can Also Cause Severe Withdrawal Symptoms— Violent and Suicidal Thoughts – Watch This 2 Minute Video

There have been 22 international drug regulatory warnings issued on psychiatric drugs causing violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis, and other violent type reactions. These warnings have been issued in the United States, European Union, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada."
Columbine | CCHR International
Thats fascinating stuff.
One factor that sometimes gets overlooked is this.

100% of school shootings involve guns.

That's because you wrote,"shootings," you dunce.

"According to the National Self Defense Survey conducted by Florida State University criminologists in 1994, the rate of Defensive Gun Uses can be projected nationwide to approximately 2.5 million per year -- one Defensive Gun Use every 13 seconds.
Among 15.7% of gun defenders interviewed nationwide during The National Self Defense Survey, the defender believed that someone "almost certainly" would have died had the gun not been used for protection -- a life saved by a privately held gun about once every 1.3 minutes. (In another 14.2% cases, the defender believed someone "probably" would have died if the gun hadn't been used in defense.)

In 83.5% of these successful gun defenses, the attacker either threatened or used force first -- disproving the myth that having a gun available for defense wouldn't make any difference.

In 91.7% of these incidents the defensive use of a gun did not wound or kill the criminal attacker (and the gun defense wouldn't be called "newsworthy" by newspaper or TV news editors). In 64.2% of these gun-defense cases, the police learned of the defense, which means that the media could also find out and report on them if they chose to.

In 73.4% of these gun-defense incidents, the attacker was a stranger to the intended victim. (Defenses against a family member or intimate were rare -- well under 10%.) This disproves the myth that a gun kept for defense will most likely be used against a family member or someone you love.

In over half of these gun defense incidents, the defender was facing two or more attackers -- and three or more attackers in over a quarter of these cases. (No means of defense other than a firearm -- martial arts, pepper spray, or stun guns -- gives a potential victim a decent chance of getting away uninjured when facing multiple attackers.)

In 79.7% of these gun defenses, the defender used a concealable handgun. A quarter of the gun defenses occured in places away from the defender's home."

Source: "Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun," by Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, in The Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, Northwestern University School of Law, Volume 86, Number 1, Fall, 1995
The World Wide Web Gun Defense Clock
Doesnt undermine my statement.

1. Guns???

And this….

All across this country, STUDENTS are making threats against their schools on social media, leaving notes under doors, etc., etc.---- many kids have been arrested. Why would all these kids be doing this?

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

What do all these kids HAVE IN COMMON? Are they threatening their parents? The Library? The local movie house? The supermarket or shopping mall?

NO! They are stepping forward with threats against THEIR SCHOOLS. How many are serious and how many are just trying to put a little fear into their school we will never know, but CLEARLY, the government-run PUBLIC SCHOOLS are pissing off a lot of kids to the point of feeling they must take drastic action, up to and occasionally including actually shooting people there with a gun.

UNTIL THAT MATTER IS ADDRESSED, that the PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE CAUSING THIS VIOLENCE and not the weather, not the lunch menu, not this fall's TV schedule, not the NRA or guns themselves, we will NEVER end school shootings.
And the Church shootings? Work mass shootings? Concert mass shootings? We have about ever kinda of shooting you can imagine. And these things are very rare in countries with strong gun control. Go figure.

"At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. It is important to note the following lists cases where the information about the shooters psychiatric drug use was made public. To give an example, although it is known that James Holmes, suspected perpetrator of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, was seeing psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, there has been no mention of what psychiatric drugs he may have been taking—though it is highly probably he was taking psychiatric drugs considering he was under a psychiatrist’s “care”. Also note that all these mass shootings didn’t just occur in the United States.

Of these 14, seven were seeing either a psychiatrist (5 of them) or psychologist (2 of them). It is not known whether or not the other half were seeing a psychiatrist, as it has not been published.

1. Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2010: 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.

2. Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. He was also seeing a psychologist.

3. Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.

4. Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.

5. Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.

6. Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise, on Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.

7. Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for depression”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.

8. Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.

9. El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

10. Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.

11. Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.

12. Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s medical records remain sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

13. Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.

14. Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.

Note: Psychiatric Drugs Can Also Cause Severe Withdrawal Symptoms— Violent and Suicidal Thoughts – Watch This 2 Minute Video

There have been 22 international drug regulatory warnings issued on psychiatric drugs causing violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis, and other violent type reactions. These warnings have been issued in the United States, European Union, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada."
Thats fascinating stuff.

And that is less than 10th of 1% of school violence. You want to get rid of the violence or the symptom?
So you re relaxed about schools getting shot up ?

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

Thats fascinating stuff.

And that is less than 10th of 1% of school violence. You want to get rid of the violence or the symptom?
Tommy the Taint...you are totally misconstruing what he said.

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

Thats fascinating stuff.

"According to the National Self Defense Survey conducted by Florida State University criminologists in 1994, the rate of Defensive Gun Uses can be projected nationwide to approximately 2.5 million per year -- one Defensive Gun Use every 13 seconds.
Among 15.7% of gun defenders interviewed nationwide during The National Self Defense Survey, the defender believed that someone "almost certainly" would have died had the gun not been used for protection -- a life saved by a privately held gun about once every 1.3 minutes. (In another 14.2% cases, the defender believed someone "probably" would have died if the gun hadn't been used in defense.)

In 83.5% of these successful gun defenses, the attacker either threatened or used force first -- disproving the myth that having a gun available for defense wouldn't make any difference.

In 91.7% of these incidents the defensive use of a gun did not wound or kill the criminal attacker (and the gun defense wouldn't be called "newsworthy" by newspaper or TV news editors). In 64.2% of these gun-defense cases, the police learned of the defense, which means that the media could also find out and report on them if they chose to.

In 73.4% of these gun-defense incidents, the attacker was a stranger to the intended victim. (Defenses against a family member or intimate were rare -- well under 10%.) This disproves the myth that a gun kept for defense will most likely be used against a family member or someone you love.

In over half of these gun defense incidents, the defender was facing two or more attackers -- and three or more attackers in over a quarter of these cases. (No means of defense other than a firearm -- martial arts, pepper spray, or stun guns -- gives a potential victim a decent chance of getting away uninjured when facing multiple attackers.)

In 79.7% of these gun defenses, the defender used a concealable handgun. A quarter of the gun defenses occured in places away from the defender's home."

Source: "Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun," by Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, in The Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, Northwestern University School of Law, Volume 86, Number 1, Fall, 1995

It provides perspective.

Your post is akin to a suggestion that we ban cars because of drunk drivers.

Thats fascinating stuff.

It provides perspective.

No it doesnt. Its just a random cut n paste of meaningless "facts".

Thats fascinating stuff.

It provides perspective.

While you're here....can I get to to autograph your picture?

hcb-3-monkeys.jpg

Thats fascinating stuff.

It provides perspective.

hcb-3-monkeys.jpg
Thanks, I can see you have run out of crap to post.

It provides perspective.

hcb-3-monkeys.jpg
Thanks, I can see you have run out of crap to post.

I post only facts, pertinent facts.

That has nothing to do with your programmed ability to ignore them.

Let's leave it to our readers.

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

Thats fascinating stuff.

Didn’t say that, I am saying you are looking at it as a gun issue and all we do is ban guns and the problem is solved and it is a much deeper issue, and blaming guns is the easy out, it is a shifting responsibility from lawmakers, from parents, from students, from school, from law enforcement to an inanimate object.

I have said this over and over and over again, it is a responsibility issue, we don’t make people responsible for their own actions. Parent have become their children’s friend not their parent. If a young person has emotional issues we give in to them instead of helping them conquer their issues. We are a society of helpless victims and we need to take responsibility and accept the consequences.

1. Guns???

And this….

You hit the nail on the head. I listen to my police scanner all the time. Most of our calls are about kids; many times from the parent.

The single mother does okay with kids until they hit that age. After that, the child (particularly males) will keep crossing the line to see how far he can go. Police calls got so frequent here that our city created an ordinance that anything past three calls to a residence, the home owner gets hit with a bill for police services. Our cops don't have the time or resources to be surrogate fathers for ever single-parent home.

So after the kids learns there are no lines, he does whatever he damn well pleases. Then it bleeds into our school system, and eventually authority. Then they end up dead or in prison.

What I find from almost a week of reading posts by those who want to ban guns or certain types of guns is that what they are after is a short term false sense of security and self righteousness instead of REAL security attained by pursuing REAL solutions.

That’s is, those who actually mean well, not the nut jobs who only care about winning the gun control argument.

Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

What then? Then we should do everything possible within the confines of our Constitution to regulate who gets guns, and how they get guns.

th

I agree. Anyone who identifies as a progressive liberal should be banned from owning guns.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

And, let's remember, the group they belong to, The Democrat Party, is the oldest racist organization in America.

1. Guns???

And this….

THE NRA CERTAINLY ISN'T!

Thats fascinating stuff.

Hey…

100% of terrorist bombings involve bombs..

Let’s outlaw Bombs….

You liberals are so easy to make fun of.

What I find from almost a week of reading posts by those who want to ban guns or certain types of guns is that what they are after is a short term false sense of security and self righteousness instead of REAL security attained by pursuing REAL solutions.

That’s is, those who actually mean well, not the nut jobs who only care about winning the gun control argument.

To some degree, you may be correct. But half of them are just parrots for the Democrat party, and the other half wants to put laws in place to placate their distress in these situations. But once again I quote Rush Limbaugh:

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."

Also save a bunch of people very fast.

Doesn't seem to work that way very often...

NRA/Gun Proponent's answer to every mass shooting: more guns, less restriction. We've seen decades of deregulation to what result? Increased mass shootings.

The latest shooting could have been avoided if the ball wasn't dropped. He SAID he was going to do it. Law enforcement were at his residence 39 times! HE killed the people, and yes, some other dropped the ball on him too. What some do not seem to get it that if he didn't have guns, he would have done this with something else if he was going to do it.

True...but what about the others? If he hadn't had those kind of guns could he have killed as many people as quickly before someone took him down?

The thing is everyone argues as if it's "ban all guns" or "unrestricted guns". Isn't there some common sense gun control measures that might help prevent some of these things? But no one will even consider it because they are stuck on the extremes...

I can agree with that. We do need common ground and some viable solutions. Not just the 2 extremes.
I am not sure how to solve things to be honest.

As for banning all guns, the ones that really want them will still get them. This is a catch 22 at best IMO.
I do not think this country will ever ban guns, and I believe in the "right to bear", but somewhere along the line there has to be some sort of responsibility. That guy did the killing. HE is responsible for it...not the NRA IMO. Matters not if it was 2 or 22. He murdered. That is where you start.

The Leftists blame the NRA because the Leftists like with most things they are using all of this for political purposes, they have essentially only one goal and that's to ban guns that is their end game the complete disarmament of the whole American population. You have 300 million guns, those who go on these shooting sprees in proportion to responsible gun owners is a minority, yet the Leftists want to remove ALL guns from the population not just assault weapons their goal is the removal of hand guns also.
The NRA is a HUGELY INFLUENTIAL political lobby that refuses to consider even the most minimal gun laws, such as banning gun bump stocks, and are working to undo what few gun restrictions we have such as allowing people to carry guns in bars or making silencers legal or allowing of age high school kids to carry guns in school.

As a leftist I do not support banning all guns, not at all. But there is no reason for the average citizen to have military grade weaponry and armor peircing ammo. There is a common sense area between the extremes represented by NRA on one side and the most rabid leftists on the other.

1. Guns???

And this….

The voters are clearly to blame. They voted in republicans who play loosy goosey with gun regulations.

Bottom line is this. If you lie 100 round clips vote republican because they do

Forum List

Back