Mass Killings: The Blame

Doesn't seem to work that way very often...

NRA/Gun Proponent's answer to every mass shooting: more guns, less restriction. We've seen decades of deregulation to what result? Increased mass shootings.

The latest shooting could have been avoided if the ball wasn't dropped. He SAID he was going to do it. Law enforcement were at his residence 39 times! HE killed the people, and yes, some other dropped the ball on him too. What some do not seem to get it that if he didn't have guns, he would have done this with something else if he was going to do it.

True...but what about the others? If he hadn't had those kind of guns could he have killed as many people as quickly before someone took him down?

The thing is everyone argues as if it's "ban all guns" or "unrestricted guns". Isn't there some common sense gun control measures that might help prevent some of these things? But no one will even consider it because they are stuck on the extremes...
First of all you are full of shit and have no credibility, You have no knowledge of anything about firearms. So you should shut the fuck up about it. Gun control is all about control and nothing to do with guns

Gosh, do you have to talk to Coyote like that?

Coyote there IS already some common sense control now that I think about it. Don't we have background checks before you can legally buy a gun? If you do away with that, and just remove guns, then the only ones that would not have access to guns are the law abiding citizens, right? The others are going to get them.
Well, I am a one issue voter. I say what I think when it comes to people that use emotions instead of facts in firearm debates...

I see. Well, seems you could make the same point without attacking though.

Also save a bunch of people very fast.

NRA/Gun Proponent's answer to every mass shooting: more guns, less restriction. We've seen decades of deregulation to what result? Increased mass shootings.

The only way to prevent maniacs going into a school and doing a gun massacre is to have hardcore security in ALL American schools, to have at least two of the existing school security armed and to allow the teachers also to be armed that in all classes the teachers have fast access to a gun in the event of some situation where the school security is taken down by immediate rapid fire BEFORE they can react and so security is breeched and the maniac is IN the school and on the hunt for students to kill and then a teacher can just take him down and this avoids a massacre.

In that school in Florida that security guard or whatever he was who first attempted to stop the maniac he was NOT armed, he was the first to die, IF he had of been armed he would have prevented the school massacre because instead of attempting to just fight down the maniac he could have shot the POS in the head and then there would not have been 17 dead students and he himself would also still be alive.

Because you know EVEN IF you ban assault weapons, if they WANT to kill they will get what they NEED to kill and they will buy an assault weapon on the Black Market. The solution to a problem is never to ban, look how well Prohibition did NOT work in America, alcohol was illegal to buy so they had the Speak Easy things and Bootlegging illegal booze and the result was Prohibition created MORE ALCOHOLICS than you had pre-Prohibition and you had MORE illegal booze in circulation than you had legal booze in circulation pre-Prohibition.

There's supposed to be armed police in Broward county schools, at least 1 per. We have them here, and have for a long time.

Did the school shooting happen in Broward county if so what went wrong why was there not the armed police?

Yes it did, and I don't know. They carry Glocks there, I believe.

Total failure then at that school that needs looking at so the ball is not dropped again.

Guns make it easier to kill a whole lot of people very fast.

What about criminals they will always get guns and criminals are outside ALL gun laws.

LWQQici.jpg

The latest shooting could have been avoided if the ball wasn't dropped. He SAID he was going to do it. Law enforcement were at his residence 39 times! HE killed the people, and yes, some other dropped the ball on him too. What some do not seem to get it that if he didn't have guns, he would have done this with something else if he was going to do it.

True...but what about the others? If he hadn't had those kind of guns could he have killed as many people as quickly before someone took him down?

The thing is everyone argues as if it's "ban all guns" or "unrestricted guns". Isn't there some common sense gun control measures that might help prevent some of these things? But no one will even consider it because they are stuck on the extremes...

No, that's not it at all. The problem is Democrats. They are not to be trusted. Look at what they did with the IRS and the FBI. They weaponized these government agencies to attack political adversaries.

So we create some kind of law that states the government is who decides the competency of a person wanting a firearm. When Democrats get in full charge of the federal government, what do you suppose they would do given the fact they want a totally disarmed society?

So if you take anti-depressants or anxiety medication, they could easily rule you as not competent to own or buy a firearm. If you have domestic disputes with your wife or husband, they could do the same claiming you have violent tendencies. Get in a bar fight, the same holds true there.

If you look at what's going on in our country now, the Democrat judges are stopping a US President from advancing our country because it is against their political beliefs.

That's why I say the Democrats just can't be trusted. They will use anything and everything in their power to advance their agenda, and they can't be trusted.

Last edited:

What we have also seen is a decline in murders, theft, rape, and yes, even gun violence.

It started in the early 90's and continues that trend today. In that time frame, more and more states adopted CCW laws. Also during that time, the firearms ban was allowed to expire.

We are on the right track. If it's not broke, don't fix it. So instead of blaming guns, why not place the blame where it really belongs--gun free zones? Because most all mass shootings happen in gun free zones like schools.

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.
139cfa59b6bb898108ca77b1dc3a368fe0900505095669f5da2e48d38f33f936.jpg
f59f3da85dc6eb678e12584b40c13796d4ee09a3be5a54653d504d08b7ea4d18.jpg

I blame most of the murder and almost all of these shootings on male rage. That needs to be toned down in someway.

No Matthew, we're not gonna chop our balls off and be Eunichs.
its "eunuchs" you lose style points for tea-billy spelling ...never forget Male Rage is caused by Impotence so "listen and listen good Pilgrims"

I blame most of the murder and almost all of these shootings on male rage. That needs to be toned down in someway.

No Matthew, we're not gonna chop our balls off and be Eunichs.
its "eunuchs" you lose style points for tea-billy spelling ...never forget Male Rage is caused by Impotence so "listen and listen good Pilgrims"

Tyrone, the spelling Nazi.
PWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
I am not alone in this Holy Armageddon
1185371_703268379686918_1225706096_n.png

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.
This nation was founded by war, you know that act of killing to see who gets the prize...

Name one nation that doesn't have a history of war.
Humans are violent period, it doesn't take a war for a human to kill..Degradation of society..Society is molded around warfare and those tough guy action movies..Yeah our culture exults violence...Plain and simple...The reason why it was quiet after WWII in the US is because those men had fought in war and knew inhumanity and wanted no more.. But death and murder still occurred...

Lovers too!!

Greg

Forum List

Back