Mass Killings: The Blame

We have not blamed guns for years and the problem gets worse. Australia blamed guns and the problem got better. Go figure.

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

No, guns are not to blame.

Just like planes are not to blame for 9/11.

But we made it very hard for terrorists to get a plane filled with jet fuel.

Semi-autos with high capacity magazines become common and so do mass shootings. Go figure. Oh and the gun industry gave us bump stocks too. Who would think we'd have more casualties with more dangerous guns...

In this case and Columbine the blame is complete failure of law enforcement. In both cases authorities knew about these monsters, knew about their warning signs you could see from space and did absolutely nothing. With the bumbling, incompetent, Inspector-Clouseau-like FBI and local police, there needs to be plenty of firings, heads really need to roll.

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

At the start of the nation we had muskets. Hard to do a mass shooting. In the last few years we now have lots of guns with high capacity magazines for killing lots of people.

9. "That leaves us with some uncomfortable possibilities remaining. What has changed from thirty years ago when kids could take firearms into school responsibly and today might involve some difficult truths.

Let’s inventory the possibilities.

What changed? The mainstreaming of nihilism. Cultural decay. Chemicals. The deliberate destruction of moral backstops in the culture. A lost commonality of shared societal pressures to enforce right and wrong. And above all, simple, pure, evil.

Before you retort that we can’t account for the mentally ill, they existed forever.

Paranoid schizophrenics existed in 1888 and 2018. Mentally ill students weren’t showing up in schools with guns even three decades ago.

So it must be something else."
Flashback 30 Years: When Guns Were in Schools ... and Nothing Happened

Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

What then? Then we should do everything possible within the confines of our Constitution to regulate who gets guns, and how they get guns.
Someones Firearm ownership is none of your business, it’s none of my business and certainly none of the fucking federal government business… fact

FYI his adoptive mother died in November so ya know, that might have played a role.

He had possession of an AR-15 and a bunch of ammo. That might have played a roll.

Lots of people do.

Yeah. It is fucking stupid.

almost everyone has a hammer and knives, should we ban those? almost everyone has a car and cars kill millions every year, ban those? hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings are killed every year in abortions, but no call from libs to ban those.

the hypocrisy of liberalism on full display.

Doesn't making that same moronic argument get boring and embarrassing after doing it so often? You have had the reason why
it is moronic explained to you dozens of times. Yet, you still use it. That makes you a moron.
See that is the problem with cowards like yourself, you cannot tolerate anybody disagreeing with you. The firearm ownership is an absolute right, Enless the individual fucks that up for themselves. That simple...
You need to get over yourself

1. Guns???

And this….

At the start of the nation we had muskets. Hard to do a mass shooting. In the last few years we now have lots of guns with high capacity magazines for killing lots of people.
Like usual taking things out of context, the Constitution is a living document and it includes the Second Amendment... No one uses muskets anymore dumbass

FYI his adoptive mother died in November so ya know, that might have played a role.

He had possession of an AR-15 and a bunch of ammo. That might have played a roll.

Lots of people do.

If you were half a man you would not care, their firearm ownership is none of your fucking business. Lol

I'm definitely not half a man. You are getting something right for a change.

1. Guns???

And this….

Are you comparing terrorists with a plane to some disgruntled progressive shooter? Lol
So far this year 33,000 people have been killed by medical errors, since your panties are in a eternal bunch what are you gonna do about that? It’s obviously criminal, What are you gonna try to ban?

1. Guns???

And this….

Semi-autos with high capacity magazines become common and so do mass shootings. Go figure. Oh and the gun industry gave us bump stocks too. Who would think we'd have more casualties with more dangerous guns...

Bump stock were used one time.......ONE TIME in a mass murder. It was the bump stock that jammed the shooters guns. Those guns were never designed to handle the heat from multiple rounds shooting that quickly.

1. Guns???

And this….

The blame rests squarely upon the person pulling the trigger.

Last edited:

1. Guns???

And this….

Bump stock were used one time.......ONE TIME in a mass murder. It was the bump stock that jammed the shooters guns. Those guns were never designed to handle the heat from multiple rounds shooting that quickly.
Yep, Now because of the bleeding hearts lighting their hair on fire I can’t keep bump stocks, in stock, before this I could hardly sell them because They were just a gimmick and a fucking joke.

1. Guns???

And this….

Why are you leftists so focused on high capacity magazines? They are irrelevant.

Here is how fast you can change a magazine with some practice:

1. Guns???

And this….

If you ask me, the way to solve a problem is to look at the common denominator.

No, I don't mean guns as the common denominator, I mean the reason people fly off the handle like this.

It seems to me the state of mind of these killers is rejection. They can't seem to handle it. Getting picked on by other kids, the school throwing them out, being rejected by a girl a boy liked.......rejection.

Shielding our children from embarrassment and rejection starts from young on. Parents read all these psycho babble books about how to raise a kid. We don't say the word "no" to children. Do you know how many times a child hears the word no growing up? We don't hit children, we have time out instead.

Then the kid gets to school, and once again protected from evil rejection. We don't fail children, we give them an E for effort. We don't keep score in our sports games. The losers might develop a complex. We don't allow kids to pick teams either. The last person picked is usually the weakest or sensitive one, and we don't want him to have that experience. We don't hit kids in school, not only might you get sued by the parent, but embarrassing a child in front of his classmates could be devastating. Bullying? We need to make that a national issue.

Okay, so why are these kinds of mass shootings taking place in great upper middle-class or wealthy areas instead of lower income areas? Because lower income children are raised with rejection and embarrassment. Nobody likes rejection, but learning how to live with it is better than not knowing how to.

The problem goes much deeper than guns, and has been in development for decades thanks to liberalism.
Teenagers get rejected in Europe as well. They dont buy a machine gun and shoot up the school. Try again.

Lots of people do.

If you were half a man you would not care, their firearm ownership is none of your fucking business. Lol

I'm definitely not half a man. You are getting something right for a change.

That makes you female then and that explains much.

Forum List

Back