Mass Killings: The Blame

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

No, guns are not to blame.

Just like planes are not to blame for 9/11.

But we made it very hard for terrorists to get a plane filled with jet fuel.

Semi-autos with high capacity magazines become common and so do mass shootings. Go figure. Oh and the gun industry gave us bump stocks too. Who would think we'd have more casualties with more dangerous guns...

Bump stock were used one time.......ONE TIME in a mass murder. It was the bump stock that jammed the shooters guns. Those guns were never designed to handle the heat from multiple rounds shooting that quickly.
Yep, Now because of the bleeding hearts lighting their hair on fire I can’t keep bump stocks, in stock, before this I could hardly sell them because They were just a gimmick and a fucking joke.

To be totally honest, I never heard of them until Vegas. I'm sure most people didn't. In regards to background checks, that guy passed all his background checks for the guns he purchased.

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

If you ask me, the way to solve a problem is to look at the common denominator.

No, I don't mean guns as the common denominator, I mean the reason people fly off the handle like this.

It seems to me the state of mind of these killers is rejection. They can't seem to handle it. Getting picked on by other kids, the school throwing them out, being rejected by a girl a boy liked.......rejection.

Shielding our children from embarrassment and rejection starts from young on. Parents read all these psycho babble books about how to raise a kid. We don't say the word "no" to children. Do you know how many times a child hears the word no growing up? We don't hit children, we have time out instead.

Then the kid gets to school, and once again protected from evil rejection. We don't fail children, we give them an E for effort. We don't keep score in our sports games. The losers might develop a complex. We don't allow kids to pick teams either. The last person picked is usually the weakest or sensitive one, and we don't want him to have that experience. We don't hit kids in school, not only might you get sued by the parent, but embarrassing a child in front of his classmates could be devastating. Bullying? We need to make that a national issue.

Okay, so why are these kinds of mass shootings taking place in great upper middle-class or wealthy areas instead of lower income areas? Because lower income children are raised with rejection and embarrassment. Nobody likes rejection, but learning how to live with it is better than not knowing how to.

The problem goes much deeper than guns, and has been in development for decades thanks to liberalism.
Teenagers get rejected in Europe as well. They dont buy a machine gun and shoot up the school. Try again.

I doubt they are raised like our snowflakes, otherwise they would be getting into cars or trucks and mowing school children down.

He had possession of an AR-15 and a bunch of ammo. That might have played a roll.

Lots of people do.

Yeah. It is fucking stupid.
If you were half a man you would not care, their firearm ownership is none of your fucking business. Lol

I'm definitely not half a man. You are getting something right for a change.

That makes you female then and that explains much.
Go figure... Bleeding hearts are more prevalent in the fairer sex.

1. Guns???

And this….

No, I don't mean guns as the common denominator, I mean the reason people fly off the handle like this.

It seems to me the state of mind of these killers is rejection. They can't seem to handle it. Getting picked on by other kids, the school throwing them out, being rejected by a girl a boy liked.......rejection.

Shielding our children from embarrassment and rejection starts from young on. Parents read all these psycho babble books about how to raise a kid. We don't say the word "no" to children. Do you know how many times a child hears the word no growing up? We don't hit children, we have time out instead.

Then the kid gets to school, and once again protected from evil rejection. We don't fail children, we give them an E for effort. We don't keep score in our sports games. The losers might develop a complex. We don't allow kids to pick teams either. The last person picked is usually the weakest or sensitive one, and we don't want him to have that experience. We don't hit kids in school, not only might you get sued by the parent, but embarrassing a child in front of his classmates could be devastating. Bullying? We need to make that a national issue.

Okay, so why are these kinds of mass shootings taking place in great upper middle-class or wealthy areas instead of lower income areas? Because lower income children are raised with rejection and embarrassment. Nobody likes rejection, but learning how to live with it is better than not knowing how to.

The problem goes much deeper than guns, and has been in development for decades thanks to liberalism.
Teenagers get rejected in Europe as well. They dont buy a machine gun and shoot up the school. Try again.

I doubt they are raised like our snowflakes, otherwise they would be getting into cars or trucks and mowing school children down.
Nope, they just dont have access to guns. Its not complicated Ray.

1. Guns???

And this….

At the start of the nation we had muskets. Hard to do a mass shooting. In the last few years we now have lots of guns with high capacity magazines for killing lots of people.

Why are you leftists so focused on high capacity magazines? They are irrelevant.

Here is how fast you can change a magazine with some practice:

1. Guns???

And this….

^^^and this right here is what the American left wants no matter how much they lie and pretend otherwise.

1. Guns???

And this….

So you think that if this school shooter didn't have access to any guns, he just would have found something better to do? That's like saying a rapist wouldn't have attacked a woman if he didn't have access to condoms.

It's ridiculous to think that an object controls the mind of a sick individual.

1. Guns???

And this….

Are you really that stupid? People kill people firearms do not. If people want to kill someone they’re gonna kill someone by whatever means they deem fit.
Human nature has never been good, you fucking dolt. Lol

1. Guns???

And this….

^^^and this right here is what the American left wants no matter how much they lie and pretend otherwise.
There is no left in America.

1. Guns???

And this….

So you think that if this school shooter didn't have access to any guns, he just would have found something better to do? That's like saying a rapist wouldn't have attacked a woman if he didn't have access to condoms.

Your analogy needs some work. It doesnt make sense.

There is no left in America.
There are fucked up progressives though, and socialism brings out the worst in them

1. Guns???

And this….

If one has enough money one has access to anything one wants no matter where one is.

No, it's perfectly correct.

I'll tell you what doesn't make sense: saying we have to disarm the entire country of 300 million people to stop school shootings instead of arming faculty. That doesn't make any sense.

Basically you’re saying the firearms made him do it, you scared bro?

1. Guns???

And this….

Are you really that stupid? People kill people firearms do not. If people want to kill someone they’re gonna kill someone by whatever means they deem fit.
Human nature has never been good, you fucking dolt. Lol
We neednt make it easy for them. Its easy in the US and not so easy in the first world. The stats bear this out dipshit.

A voice in his head made him do it. The access to guns made it easy for him. You cannot deny the reality no matter how partisan you are.

A voice in his head made him do it. The access to guns made it easy for him. You cannot deny the reality no matter how partisan you are.

"Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe
upload_2018-2-17_18-13-21.png

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

Forum List

Back