🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass liberal hypocrisy

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Muslim shooter kills the most people in one mass shooting & they blame Republicans & guns.

Black shooters in inner cities kill indiscriminately and liberals yet again blame Republicans & guns.

But when a white man kills people he is the focus. Be him conservative, Christian, racist, gun nut, redneck or any other number of endless terms used to place blame.

See my sig line on how this logic works.

Muslim shooter kills the most people in one mass shooting & they blame Republicans & guns.

Black shooters in inner cities kill indiscriminately and liberals yet again blame Republicans & guns.

But when a white man kills people he is the focus. Be him conservative, Christian, racist, gun nut, redneck or any other number of endless terms used to place blame.

Gramps, our society and culture are so polluted and distorted by partisan politics at this point - it seems that many people simply aren't thinking straight.

• Banned
Is there one liberal poster brave enough to share why when a white man kills it's about the man & his ideology/motive? And likewise explain why when Muslims, blacks or Mexicans kill it's about gun policy only?

• Banned

Gramps, our society and culture are so polluted and distorted by partisan politics at this point - it seems that many people simply aren't thinking straight.
And that is dangerous. Infiltration is easy when the enemy is distracted or complacent.

Is there one liberal poster brave enough to share why when a white man kills it's about the man & his ideology/motive? And likewise explain why when Muslims, blacks or Mexicans kill it's about gun policy only?

Guns are the tool that the human uses to carry out their crime with, and with that if you subtract the human factor a gun could never kill.

So let discuss why so many humans feel the need to kill others they disagree with and not learn to live with the idea to agree to disagree in life?

I do not believe more gun control would have prevented the mass killing in Orlando seeing the shooter was registered and worked in security, so the discussion of gun control is moot to me.

As to your questions, well I am not Liberal so I can not answer why they do what they do when viewing those that kill with a gun and how they view it differently when it come to whites versus minorities...

Thank you.......excellent points.......
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Because what you posting is a lie. It is about demented people, of whatever ideology, and the easy access to weapons of war in this nation. As long as that remains the case, the fruitloops of whatever flavor will exact a price from the rest of us.

• Banned
Because what you posting is a lie. It is about demented people, of whatever ideology, and the easy access to weapons of war in this nation. As long as that remains the case, the fruitloops of whatever flavor will exact a price from the rest of us.
The history of liberal posts on this board after EVERY SINGLE SHOOTING is not a lie.

Guns are the tool that the human uses to carry out their crime with, and with that if you subtract the human factor a gun could never kill.

So let discuss why so many humans feel the need to kill others they disagree with and not learn to live with the idea to agree to disagree in life?

I do not believe more gun control would have prevented the mass killing in Orlando seeing the shooter was registered and worked in security, so the discussion of gun control is moot to me.

As to your questions, well I am not Liberal so I can not answer why they do what they do when viewing those that kill with a gun and how they view it differently when it come to whites versus minorities...

Way to agree with the bullshit without agreeing with the bullshit. Nice work.

Forum List

Back