Mass Muslim Immigration Will Bring Islam’s Problems Here

r7kkme.jpg

EEK! MUSLIMS!

5bwu80.jpg

I squirted another load in my pants, but I'm too afraid the Muslims are hiding in my bathroom!

The libturds keep telling us the Muslims are just like any other kind of immigrant and that they will "assimilate." The European experience of tells a different story.

Mass Muslim Immigration Will Bring Islam’s Problems Here, by David French, National Review

To hear the Left tell it, the debate over mass Muslim immigration -- especially from conflict zones -- is a simple contest between compassionate tolerance and cowardly xenophobia. They claim their opponents are cowards because the percentage of refugees or immigrants who are terrorists is very small (your bathtub is more dangerous than a Muslim immigrant), and they--re xenophobes because they have no understanding or appreciation for the blessings and benefits of diversity. Conservatives are all fear and no heart.

According to the rules of this debate, there are but two kinds of Muslim immigrants -- the tiny few terrorists and the overwhelmingly deserving, suffering majority. Question this narrative, or call attention to the vast cultural gaps between the refugees and the Western nations they--re fleeing to, and you--re a racist. After all, our cultural elite understands the Muslim world better than you do. They went to Harvard with Muslims, and the Muslims they know have great accents, cool customs, and -- most importantly -- tales of imperialist oppression that turn the leftist heart to mush. What--s not to love?

The recent events in Cologne and other German and Austrian cities represent a necessary, reality-based corrective to this absurd binary thinking. On New Year--s Eve, German women faced attacks from roaming gangs of North African and Middle Eastern immigrants, including asylum-seekers. According to German officials, "sexual crimes took place on a huge scale." More than 100 women were victimized in a single evening, with up to 1,000 attackers involved.

As my colleague Ian Tuttle notes, this sexual violence is part of a "disturbing trend" in European countries with large Muslim-immigrant populations. Sweden now has the "third-highest rate of rape per capita in the world." Britain--s horrifying Rotherham rape scandal -- where 1,400 children were systematically raped and abused over a period of 16 years while authorities turned a blind eye -- still shocks the conscience.

But the challenges go well beyond terrorism and sexual violence. Immigrants and refugees are pouring into the West from regions overrun with anti-Semitism and featuring vast numbers of people who support the imposition of sharia law. For example, 99 percent of Afghans want sharia to be the "official law of the land" in their home country, along with 91 percent of Iraqis, 89 percent of Palestinians, 84 percent of Pakistanis, and 83 percent of Moroccans.

This means that substantial majorities of these populations believe, among other things, in the death penalty for leaving Islam and stoning as the punishment for adultery. Moreover, vast numbers believe that sharia should apply to both Muslims and non-Muslims.

Further, as I--ve discussed before, Western soldiers are coming home from conflict zones describing cultures that feature systematic child rape in Afghanistan, brutal treatment of women in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and a shocking level of fatalism and disregard for human life.

Simply put, there are powerful cultural reasons why many of the nations of North Africa and the Middle East are miserable places to live -- and those reasons go well beyond terrorism. And while it--s true that some immigrants are intentionally fleeing that culture and hoping to embrace more humane Western values, bitter experience in Britain, France, and elsewhere teaches us that a substantial number hope to enjoy the material blessings of the West while maintaining and defending many of the worst beliefs and practices of their home nations.

One thing came to mind while reading.... Say if we had a draft would the Muslims be included in fighting for America?
Makes me wonder..
--------------------------------- one of my thoughts he been the filling of USA military full of fifth columnists from foreign lands Eaglewings .

It seems they are infiltrating into our country in a very scary ways pismoe. the question is would they fight alongside the Americans? Perhaps the younger ones who grow up here, but I feel shaky about that too. Training in the Air force.. these terrorists take years to master their attacks as we saw with 9/11

Of course they wouldnt,they'd follow the Barry plan when it comes to muslims.......

The libturds keep telling us the Muslims are just like any other kind of immigrant and that they will "assimilate." The European experience of tells a different story.

Mass Muslim Immigration Will Bring Islam’s Problems Here, by David French, National Review

To hear the Left tell it, the debate over mass Muslim immigration -- especially from conflict zones -- is a simple contest between compassionate tolerance and cowardly xenophobia. They claim their opponents are cowards because the percentage of refugees or immigrants who are terrorists is very small (your bathtub is more dangerous than a Muslim immigrant), and they--re xenophobes because they have no understanding or appreciation for the blessings and benefits of diversity. Conservatives are all fear and no heart.

According to the rules of this debate, there are but two kinds of Muslim immigrants -- the tiny few terrorists and the overwhelmingly deserving, suffering majority. Question this narrative, or call attention to the vast cultural gaps between the refugees and the Western nations they--re fleeing to, and you--re a racist. After all, our cultural elite understands the Muslim world better than you do. They went to Harvard with Muslims, and the Muslims they know have great accents, cool customs, and -- most importantly -- tales of imperialist oppression that turn the leftist heart to mush. What--s not to love?

The recent events in Cologne and other German and Austrian cities represent a necessary, reality-based corrective to this absurd binary thinking. On New Year--s Eve, German women faced attacks from roaming gangs of North African and Middle Eastern immigrants, including asylum-seekers. According to German officials, "sexual crimes took place on a huge scale." More than 100 women were victimized in a single evening, with up to 1,000 attackers involved.

As my colleague Ian Tuttle notes, this sexual violence is part of a "disturbing trend" in European countries with large Muslim-immigrant populations. Sweden now has the "third-highest rate of rape per capita in the world." Britain--s horrifying Rotherham rape scandal -- where 1,400 children were systematically raped and abused over a period of 16 years while authorities turned a blind eye -- still shocks the conscience.

But the challenges go well beyond terrorism and sexual violence. Immigrants and refugees are pouring into the West from regions overrun with anti-Semitism and featuring vast numbers of people who support the imposition of sharia law. For example, 99 percent of Afghans want sharia to be the "official law of the land" in their home country, along with 91 percent of Iraqis, 89 percent of Palestinians, 84 percent of Pakistanis, and 83 percent of Moroccans.

This means that substantial majorities of these populations believe, among other things, in the death penalty for leaving Islam and stoning as the punishment for adultery. Moreover, vast numbers believe that sharia should apply to both Muslims and non-Muslims.

Further, as I--ve discussed before, Western soldiers are coming home from conflict zones describing cultures that feature systematic child rape in Afghanistan, brutal treatment of women in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and a shocking level of fatalism and disregard for human life.

Simply put, there are powerful cultural reasons why many of the nations of North Africa and the Middle East are miserable places to live -- and those reasons go well beyond terrorism. And while it--s true that some immigrants are intentionally fleeing that culture and hoping to embrace more humane Western values, bitter experience in Britain, France, and elsewhere teaches us that a substantial number hope to enjoy the material blessings of the West while maintaining and defending many of the worst beliefs and practices of their home nations.

One thing came to mind while reading.... Say if we had a draft would the Muslims be included in fighting for America?
Makes me wonder..
--------------------------------- one of my thoughts he been the filling of USA military full of fifth columnists from foreign lands Eaglewings .

It seems they are infiltrating into our country in a very scary ways pismoe. the question is would they fight alongside the Americans? Perhaps the younger ones who grow up here, but I feel shaky about that too. Training in the Air force.. these terrorists take years to master their attacks as we saw with 9/11

--------------------------------- yeah , important thing to me is that they come from an alien culture and religion with allegiance only to 'allah' . And as shown by the young muslims that flee the USA to join the 'jihad' even though they grew up in the USA just shows me that they can't be trusted .

I just don't understand the gain for regular American people in the importation of an alien culture and religion like 'islam' Eaglewings .

bad enough that we have a flood from south of the border coming into the USA . That being said , at least that flood is mostly Christian so their culture and religion at least relates to the majority of Americans Eaglewings !!

r7kkme.jpg

EEK! MUSLIMS!

Why would you make fun of the people killed by muslim terrorist?

He's not.

In a round about way he most certainly is.
You denigrate the lives lost to these subhuman scum when you pretend they arent dangerous to make political points.

When you pretend that all Muslims are responsible for the actions of a few, you not only denigrate the suffering of those who've been victims of that violence, but you leave yourself open to a dangerous line of thinking:

"If all Muslims are responsible for the murderous actions of a few, then all gun owners..."

See how that works?

doesn't work like that , American gunowners have gun 'Rights' , foreign muslims have no 'rights' inside the USA and best to keep the muslims out so that they can't claim any 'Rights' Aaron !!

r7kkme.jpg

EEK! MUSLIMS!

Why would you make fun of the people killed by muslim terrorist?
I'm not. I'm making fun of you parroting, pants shitting, bigots who want to taint every Muslim as a terrorist.

So how do you know the good from the bad?
Barry sure hasnt figured it out.

And whether your intent was to denigrate the victims of terrorism or not you achieved that objective.
Look at you, standing on the bodies of the dead to further your chickenshit bigotry. Dipping your flag in their blood and waving it around.

What a cowardly, sickening tactic.

Forum List

Back