Mass Shooter Shoots Multiple People Outside A Store In Philly

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
Multiple people shot outside of Dollar General store

Philly police is investigating a mass shooting outside of a Dollar General in the Germantown section of Philly. According to officials, five people were taken to Einstein Medical Center with gunshot wounds.

At the time of the story, there has not been a suspect identified, or motive and weapon recovered -- its still ongoing --- but my guess is that this is a black guy, shooting other black guys -- so that makes it a bit easier to deal with.

Far as I know, there are no fatalities from the shootings, so that is great news in an otherwise sad story...

Some people suck
I can cross you off the suspect list, I don't think you are in Philly currently....or are you???
icIznRXARECf1NxAzWzg_cruz_header.0.1534613231.jpg

We need more guns DAMN IT!
If You Use the Liberals' Grammar, You Are a Failure at Conservatism

The Social Justice Warlords enfranchised and turned loose their human assault weapons on us, so the only power we have to protect ourselves from the elitists' pet pit bulls is from counter-assault weapons.

The gungrabbers' terminology is an example of "Begging the Question." Don't expect any "educated" snob to be smart enough to tell you what that phrase really means.

Forum List

Back