Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

This is why I have so little respect for the intellectual dishonesty of conservatives...they have to lie because they know they are so much on the wrong side of history that they have no choice...

Spencer didn't endorse Biden...but if your dumb ass believe he did....

Please tell me the policies of Biden he endorsed??

Expanding Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security
LGBTQ rights?
Increased child tax credits?

What?

I'll wait

This is why I have so little respect for the intellectual dishonesty conservatives...they have to lie because they know they are so much on the wrong side of history that they have no choice...

Spencer didn't endorse Biden...but if your dumb ass believe he did....

Please tell me the policies of Biden he endorsed??

I'll wait

Spencer did endorse Biden (and Hillary before him). Just because you wish it weren't so doesn't make it not so. Own your fellow white supremacists' support for DemoKKKrats.

Spencer did endorse Biden (and Hillary before him). Just because you wish it weren't so doesn't make it not so. Own your fellow white supremacists' support for DemoKKKrats.
Spencer also endorsed Zionism, you fucking dumb ass.....

"In 2018, he pretended to support “Zionism,” when he actually has a long history of hate towards both Israel and Jews, and claims that the Jewish state and its supporters control America."

As I said, you morons are so intellectually bankrupt and pathetic that you have for decades had to lie about your positions because of how unpopular your real ideas are.....David Duke did the same bitch shit back in the 70's by pretending to support the NAACP -- you right-wingers are eternal cowards....

What is Richard Spencer doing now? Is he pushing for voting rights?? Is he fundraising to get Democrats elected?

No, he is currently in hot water after trying to harass a Jewish family...because you know how you Neo-Nazis and right-wingers hate those Jewish globalist elites....you are a clown...

Spencer also endorsed Zionism, you fucking dumb ass.....

"In 2018, he pretended to support “Zionism,” when he actually has a long history of hate towards both Israel and Jews, and claims that the Jewish state and its supporters control America."

As I said, you morons are so intellectually bankrupt and pathetic that you have for decades had to lie about your positions because of how unpopular your real ideas are.....David Duke did the same bitch shit back in the 70's by pretending to support the NAACP -- you right-wingers are eternal cowards....

What is Richard Spencer doing now? Is he pushing for voting rights?? Is he fundraising to get Democrats elected?

No, he is currently in hot water after trying to harass a Jewish family...because you know how you Neo-Nazis and right-wingers hate those Jewish globalist elites....you are a clown...

You and Richard Spencer both looked at Joe Biden and said "yeah, I want him to be my president". How proud you must be!

Psych test applicants. And do it periodically, just not once off.
Yep. And registration for weapon and ammo purchases. And liability insurance.
Thanks to the stupidity of the Democrats running the County that don't understand the value of the right to keep and bear arms.
These senseless mass killings are allowed to continue ONLY because
LOL! "Assault Pistol".

Can these Moon Bats get any more stupid?

Screen-Shot-2023-01-23-at-2-32-10-AM.png
They aren't gun savy.
I WISH people would stop using the term "assault" anything when trying to talk about this issue because all it does is give you tiny-dicked, insecure, gun-nut moonbats an irrelevant distraction to latch onto to try to discredit EVER argument for sensible gun control.

It is true (technically) that there is no such thing as an "assault pistol."
There are revolvers and semi-autos.
Sure.
And the "AR" designation (as in AR-15) does not mean "assault rifle," it stands for a brand name.
Of course.
And (technically) those of us who know our weapons know that TRUE "assault rifles are for the most part illegal for civilian use because one of the three defining characteristics of an actual "assault rifle" is a selective fire switch which allows the operator to switch the weapon from semi-auto to fully automatic firing modes. Even IF automatic weapons were legal and widely available for civilian use MOST firearm enthusiasts don't have the budget to shoot a rifle in automatic mode for very long or very often.
It burns up twenty dollar bills very quickly.

So with all this said WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make if politicians and others don't understand these technicalities when talking about gun violence?

It doesn't matter!
One doesn't need to know the ins and outs of aerodynamics and how airplanes fly to talk about airline safety....do they?

And how about automobile/highway safety?
Is it necessary for a person to be well versed on the finer details of the workings of an internal combustion engine before they can have an opinion on whether drunken and/or reckless driving should be prohibited?

No.

Same with the conversation on our gun violence epidemic.

Quit making static.
Focus on the message.

They aren't gun savy.
I WISH people would stop using the term "assault" anything when trying to talk about this issue because all it does is give you tiny-dicked, insecure, gun-nut moonbats an irrelevant distraction to latch onto to try to discredit EVER argument for sensible gun control.

Sure.
And the "AR" designation (as in AR-15) does not mean "assault rifle," it stands for a brand name.
Of course.
And (technically) those of us who know our weapons know that TRUE "assault rifles are for the most part illegal for civilian use because one of the three defining characteristics of an actual "assault rifle" is a selective fire switch which allows the operator to switch the weapon from semi-auto to fully automatic firing modes. Even IF automatic weapons were legal and widely available for civilian use MOST firearm enthusiasts don't have the budget to shoot a rifle in automatic mode for very long or very often.

So with all this said WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make if politicians and others don't understand these technicalities when talking about gun violence?

It doesn't matter!
One doesn't need to know the ins and outs of aerodynamics and how airplanes fly to talk about airline safety....do they?

Is it necessary for a person to be well versed on the finer details of the workings of an internal combustion engine before they can have an opinion on whether drunken and/or reckless driving should be prohibited?

No.

Quit making static.
Focus on the message.

The gun used in the attack is illegal to purchase or possess in California, and has been for decades.

They aren't gun savy.

Sure.
Of course.

It doesn't matter!

No.

Quit making static.
Focus on the message.
Come take mine Nazi.

They aren't gun savy.

Sure.
Of course.

It doesn't matter!

No.

Quit making static.
Focus on the message.
The message is that Libtards hate the individual liberty guarenteed in the Second Amendment and don't know jack shit about the firearms they are hell bent to ban.

The message is that Libtards hate the individual liberty guarenteed in the Second Amendment and don't know jack shit about the firearms they are hell bent to ban.
Wrong.

The message is that people who shouldn't have guns shouldn't have access to them.
And since people seem to do such a piss poor job of "policing" themselves in matters such as these we are going to have to rely on the guv-ment to do it.
This may inconvenience BOTH of us a bit.
I am confident though.
I KNOW damned well that I am competent and qualified to possess my weapons....but how do I know YOU are?

It sounds like You might be one of these people who wouldn't pass the "test."

Is this what you are afraid of?

You and Richard Spencer both looked at Joe Biden and said "yeah, I want him to be my president". How proud you must be!

Yeah, Spencer DID endorse and voted for Biden. But, he also endorsed and voted for (as well as strongly supported for a while) Trump. Trump was so bad as a president that Spencer decided Biden was better.

White nationalist Richard Spencer voted for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to a Tuesday photo on Spencer's Twitter feed.

Spencer, who popularized the descriptive term "alt-right," voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. After the drone strike that killed Iranian general Qassem Soleimani, Spencer withdrew his support for Trump. In 2020, Spencer said that the GOP had become "ineffective" and declared his support for Biden. Based on Spencer's past views, Biden's campaign rejected Spencer's support of the candidate. That did not stop Spencer from voting for the Democratic ticket on Tuesday.

And, it even says that Biden's campaign rejected Spencer's support because of his views. This is a free country, and any nutjob is free to support whatever candidate they wish, even if that support isn't wanted by the candidate in question.

And...................don't forget................Spencer wholeheartedly supported Trump when he was elected. He stopped supporting Trump and the GOP after the killing of Soleimani.

Trump's election in 2016 was welcomed by many members of the alt-right community, including Spencer. Video of Spencer praising Trump at a meeting of white supremacists in 2016 went viral. Spencer became a target for those who disagreed with his ideals. In a 2017 incident that was captured on video, Spencer was punched in the face in Washington D.C. following Trump's inauguration. Spencer referred to the incident as "occurring in the most cowardly fashion possible."

After the killing of Soleimani by the U.S. military, Spencer distanced himself from the Republican Party and appeared to apologize to Iran for the action.

Biden Campaign Disavows Endorsement of White Nationalist Spencer.

Spencer said he would vote for Biden, which more performance than anything else. Biden disavowed Spencer's support.

It was the Traitor who called Neo-Nazi's, KKK, AND White Supremacists "Good People" Which of course you choose to ignore.

Yeah, Spencer DID endorse and voted for Biden. But, he also endorsed and voted for (as well as strongly supported for a while) Trump. Trump was so bad as a president that Spencer decided Biden was better.

White nationalist Richard Spencer voted for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to a Tuesday photo on Spencer's Twitter feed.

Spencer, who popularized the descriptive term "alt-right," voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. After the drone strike that killed Iranian general Qassem Soleimani, Spencer withdrew his support for Trump. In 2020, Spencer said that the GOP had become "ineffective" and declared his support for Biden. Based on Spencer's past views, Biden's campaign rejected Spencer's support of the candidate. That did not stop Spencer from voting for the Democratic ticket on Tuesday.

And, it even says that Biden's campaign rejected Spencer's support because of his views. This is a free country, and any nutjob is free to support whatever candidate they wish, even if that support isn't wanted by the candidate in question.

And...................don't forget................Spencer wholeheartedly supported Trump when he was elected. He stopped supporting Trump and the GOP after the killing of Soleimani.

Trump's election in 2016 was welcomed by many members of the alt-right community, including Spencer. Video of Spencer praising Trump at a meeting of white supremacists in 2016 went viral. Spencer became a target for those who disagreed with his ideals. In a 2017 incident that was captured on video, Spencer was punched in the face in Washington D.C. following Trump's inauguration. Spencer referred to the incident as "occurring in the most cowardly fashion possible."

After the killing of Soleimani by the U.S. military, Spencer distanced himself from the Republican Party and appeared to apologize to Iran for the action.

Spencer's endorsement of Biden was very lame performance art that went for shock value, Mr. Biden disavowed the endorsement....you do not mention that....why?

Spencer's endorsement of Biden was very lame performance art that went for shock value, Mr. Biden disavowed the endorsement....you do not mention that....why?

Uh.................read my post again. I specifically said that Biden's campaign rejected Spencer's support because of his views. Not only did I say that, but the part of the Newsweek article that I bolded also says that.

Wrong.

The message is that people who shouldn't have guns shouldn't have access to them.
And since people seem to do such a piss poor job of "policing" themselves in matters such as these we are going to have to rely on the guv-ment to do it.
This may inconvenience BOTH of us a bit.
I am confident though.
I KNOW damned well that I am competent and qualified to possess my weapons....but how do I know YOU are?

It sounds like You might be one of these people who wouldn't pass the "test."

Is this what you are afraid of?
This is where you Moon Bats are confused.

We Americans cannot trust Liberals to define who should have access and who shouldn't because the Liberal's agenda is to take guns away from everybody.

They are not rational people.

Just like they are not rational on abortion, taxation, energy policies or sealing the border, just to mention a few.

How did you deal with the disappointment of your dumb ass detective work not being true?

Wow...are you this stupid in real life or just when you post.

The idiots on your side were already dancing in the blood of the Asian victims, believing it was a Trump supporter.....I pointed out that this might have been gang related........and I also pointed out.....that the last shooting against a group of Asian Americans was an Asian man, a communist chinese guy, who shot them because they were from Taiwan...you doofus....

The ones who cried themselves to sleep over the weekend were you and the other anti-gun fanatics who thought they had a reason to dance in blood again.......and were disappointed by the race of the shooter.

No. Those policies aren't similar to Hitler's. Hitler only confiscated the guns of JEWISH people. Germans were pretty much left alone if they wanted to own guns.

Now...................if gun policies in America said to ban guns for a specific segment (only Republicans, or only Democrats, or only whatever segment you want to specify), THEN you might have some standing on the argument. But, gun control laws that they want to enact are for EVERYONE, not just a specific segment of our citizens.

I actually dislike it when people twist things around to try to fit them to the narrative that whatever issue being discussed is just like Nazis. They aren't, unless you twist the facts or leave out others.

Hmmmm......Hitler disarmed the Jews and political enemies and murdered them. The democrats want to disarm all Americans.....hmmmmm....I wonder what their goal is?

Forum List

Back