Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

I have no problem with people arming themselves but the fact still remains. Look at two of the school shootings. Cowards with guns did nothing. One even ran away.

You can own 500 for all I care.
The filthy ass Democrats in California care because they have made it very difficult for the average citizen to be able to legally carry a firearm for defense.

My wife and I are going out to dinner later this evening. I will be carrying my Sig 365XL.

It is extremely unlikely anybody is going to come in and shoot up the resturant. Close to being nil. However, if they do at least I have a chance of defending my family. If Florida had the same laws as California and restricted carry laws I would have no chance. Just like the people last night.

If it is truly "hopeless" because no laws and/or regulations are effective, then the only recourse is to amend the language in The Constitution and make it illegal to possess them.
Illegal for EVERYBODY.
Except the government. Good idea.

My wife and I are going out to dinner later this evening. I will be carrying my Sig 365XL.

I'm staying home and cooking dinner for my family this evening. I will be carrying a glass of whiskey and over 45 years of experience that does not rely on firearms. I just hope a large group of banditos does not blow a hole in the wall and storm the building guns ablazing.

Nobody is giving up their guns in the United States and an Amendment has no chance of passing.

Maybe we need to look at that a little closer?

And the fact an Amendment will never pass and that has nothing to do with the NRA. I do not support the NRA. They have become a political organization, not a rights organization. I do not own a gun. I have no real need for one. I would never vote for an Amendment.
Maybe we need a tougher law against murder.

Forum List

Back