Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

Sources also tell FOX News that law enforcement believes they know who the shooter is.

Though the attack in Monterey Park happened in a majority Asian community, officials have said it's too early to classify this attack as a hate crime.

The Supreme Courts interpretation of the 2nd Amendment applies to the entire United States including California despite your rants to the opposite.
Apparently you need an interpreter for “shall not be infringed” but if you think for a second that the 2nd has been rigidly incorporated against the states, you’re a fucking clown and you can lie to yourself, but don’t lie to others.

They incorporate their fictional “rights” harder than they ever have pushed or protected the 2nd.

The gunman has not yet been located. A detailed description was not yet available, but the suspect is believed to be a man. -FOX 7

I find the vague description a bit more than odd for a incident of this type.

More live coverage.

Apparently you need an interpreter for “shall not be infringed” but if you think for a second that the 2nd has been rigidly incorporated against the states, you’re a fucking clown and you can lie to yourself, but don’t lie to others.

They incorporate their fictional “rights” harder than they ever have pushed or protected the 2nd.

Rigidly? I never argued any such thing. I said your statement that California was a gun free zone was nothing more than a mindless non thinking rant.

The gunman has not yet been located. A detailed description was not yet available, but the suspect is believed to be a man. -FOX 7

I find the vague description a bit more than odd for a incident of this type.
The police know the race/ethnicity/description of the shooter, and maybe know who it is but won't say anything. Very strange. There was a ton of witnesses.

The police know the race/ethnicity/description of the shooter, and maybe know who it is but won't say anything. Very strange. There was a ton of witnesses.

At this point it's hardly unusual for them to not say much. If unable to find him, I am sure a description will be forthcoming.

Rigidly? I never argued any such thing. I said your statement that California was a gun free zone was nothing more than a mindless non thinking rant.
“Gun free zones” are never gun free zones anyway - that’s the fucking point. You’re just letting criminals know you have disarmed your people so they cannot fight back. California makes it extremely difficult to obtain a CCW for example, and you sure as shit can’t open carry, so tell me, if you can’t open carry, and if they make it a bureaucratic hell such that essentially no one can conceal carry, who has weapons?

People who want to break the law. That’s it.

Just bring on Arizona Bay already.

At this point it's hardly unusual for them to not say much. If unable to find him, I am sure a description will be forthcoming.
Hell it does not matter about the cops.....Ordinarily a shit-ton of witnesses would have been interview by the media by now.

That said early-on I saw on one of the feeds in my OP where the cops had corralled a bunch of folks the media described as witnesses. Maybe they have not been cut loose yet.

“Gun free zones” are never gun free zones anyway - that’s the fucking point. You’re just letting criminals know you have disarmed your people so they cannot fight back. California makes it extremely difficult to obtain a CCW for example, and you sure as shit can’t open carry, so tell me, if you can’t open carry, and if they make it a bureaucratic hell such that essentially no one can conceal carry, who has weapons?

People who want to break the law. That’s it.

Just bring on Arizona Bay already.

As long as we understand that California is not a gun free zone, make your other points.

Last edited:
The PD is doing their job and everyone can just chill and wait.

Heroin, Coke, Fentynal are “illegal“, yet available in every major city in CA by the truckload (mostly across the closed Southrn border). Guns would also pour across if there is money in it.

Even in CA prisons with 24 hour complete contol, murders, rapes, drugs, assults etc. occur often.

GOVT opened the border, de-nutted the Blue, released the inmates, allows drugs in grade schools…how bout DEM COMME?

And before the anti-gun fanatics go on their usual, anti AR-15, irrational rants.......10 people were killed on the scene......the type of gun used was irrelevant to that fact.......he could have used a pistol or a shotgun. The Hall where the shooting took place wasn't very big....it looked like a typical VFW style hall......the shooter could have easily used a hand gun or shotgun to do the same thing he did here with the rifle..........the only time a rifle makes a difference is in longer ranges, over long distances like the Vegas shooting...otherwise, at these distances, the rifle isn't special.....

So...before the anti-gun fanatics go nuts......the rifle isn't the issue....the fact that you guys continue to take guns away from people who can stop these shootings is the issue.
Pistol_held_sideways.jpg

Very likely one of these.

Forum List

Back